Comments

Convention Report :: Anime Evolution 2009

Vancouver, B.C.'s largest anime convention takes the stage at the newly opened Vancouver Convention Centre! Back to Article

Ceilsgirl
Ceilsgirl wrote:
2014-05-18 06:36:15 -0700

I LOVE BLACK BUTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cosplay Vocaloids though

MikaxAkumu
MikaxAkumu wrote:
2014-05-12 16:06:02 -0700

You know...I wanna meet the ONE person who disliked this .-.

leafpool789
leafpool789 wrote:
2014-05-10 12:38:24 -0700

Wish I lived in Vancouver and not the UK. But then, we have the London MC Comic-Con every year xD

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-08 16:04:39 -0800

Well, well, any soul eater? If not, it looks like Black Butler is good.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-08 15:55:45 -0800

i wanna go so bad!! Big Frown

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-08 15:53:32 -0800

OH GOSH POKEMON L.O.Z AND BLACK BUTLER!? IM IN LOVE!

KawaiixTeddyBear
KawaiixTeddyBear wrote:
2014-01-03 21:32:04 -0800

Lol, I liked this because I ♥ Anime!
(plus they mentioned FullMetal Alchemist )

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-10-15 20:01:32 -0700

Awesome! =D

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-08-05 19:26:30 -0700

i hit the like button, because sebastian is merely one heck of a butler

kittykat845
kittykat845 wrote:
2013-08-05 10:38:10 -0700

I wish I could go!!

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-02 13:01:44 -0700

Can't we just stick with drawings?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-02 12:57:43 -0700

ANIME^

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-08-02 12:52:50 -0700

Black Butler cos-players..Bleach captains. I WOULD BE ALL UP ON GIN!!

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-08-02 12:48:34 -0700

This looks like something i whuld todaly go to if i chuld!

-ZeroHero-

partyanyx wrote:
2013-04-05 19:12:27 -0700

ANIME WOOP WOOP !!!!!!!! =]

Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive. wrote:
2013-03-17 16:22:01 -0700

I wish I could go to a convention. I just need more friends who also like anime.

F1110320064062

Fave Anime Show/Movie?

• InuYasha
  • Pokemon
  • Dragonball Z
  • Gundham

The latest Pokemon movie continues to chronicle Ash, Dawn, and Brock's adventures with the legend...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!