Comments

International Women's Day

March 8th is International Women's Day! This means that women all over the world look back and remember decades of struggling for equality, justice, peace and change. Back to Article

girlwhodream

Smirk14 wrote:
2014-03-08 14:05:34 -0800

GIRL POWER~!

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-03-08 13:07:09 -0800

Yesshhh c; This is great x

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-08 11:31:09 -0800

GO GIRLS! Big Grin
I did a report for Harriet Tubman less than a week ago, LOL.

abby5
abby5 wrote:
2014-03-08 08:49:47 -0800

wow and men say women are nothing this just proves them wrong were pround and powerful

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2014-03-08 07:36:15 -0800

Wow! so many super women! smile

Imjustthatgirl4
Imjustthatgirl4 wrote:
2014-03-07 20:41:03 -0800

No ! Let us have this one!

Imjustthatgirl4
Imjustthatgirl4 wrote:
2014-03-07 20:39:57 -0800

Woo! We are so dang good! Lol

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-03-07 17:07:26 -0800

Lol, i thought this waz fake

zainah3

tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:40:02 -0700

Girl Power Rules!

candygirl845
candygirl845 wrote:
2013-03-11 12:16:22 -0700

I think its great idea for women's day we deserve stuff to Big Grin

mergirl123
mergirl123 wrote:
2013-03-09 11:03:37 -0800

Marian Anderson has done alot for the rights of African American performers and artists,and being an artist myself this is improtant because she was yet another large step in towards the wide variety of artworks and song from her culture. smile she is my role model.

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-09 07:38:00 -0800

POWER TO DA GURLS =]

young_dapper
young_dapper wrote:
2013-03-09 06:41:42 -0800

very cool

IAMAWSOME4EVER
IAMAWSOME4EVER wrote:
2013-03-09 03:13:13 -0800

WOW! I AM HAPPY THAT IAM A WOMEN.
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMES DAY ! Big Grin

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-03-09 02:19:37 -0800

lol

O_keefe-poll

How Will You Make a Difference?

• I'm going to discover the cure for the cold.
  • I'm going to become the next President/Prime Minister.
  • I'm going to dedicate my time to helping the poor and needy.
  • I'm going to dazzle the world with my art.

Micro_a mic
Now that women's wrestling is an event at the Olympics, more girls are starting to get into the s...
Micro_a micro
riki asks: "OK, all the boys think that they are better at all sports than girls because they are...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
The Canadian Women’s Hockey Team is the favorite to win the Gold Medal at the 2010 Olympics in Va...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote:it's wrong because society made it wrong how authoritarian
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in General:
the junior mods and other debaters/regular forum posters
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"kingofdisaster_" wrote:I think they do. I feel like if I say they don't, they'll attack me. Well. They haven't attacked me yet.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Ghosts require more explanation than they provide answers Elaborate? Are you saying that they require more effort than they can give back, or that they hold more mystery than knowledge? There's some phenomena that goes unexplained. But that's the important part, we don't have an explanation. By using ghosts as a solution, we are making unexplained assumptions, you're just displacing your lack of explanation onto the ghost, rather than the event itself. And that's the other part, I haven't heard any physics based woo-free explanation for a disembodied intelligence that lacks a physical body but manages to interact with the physical world. So, for me it's basic Occam's razor. The more complicated answer could be true, but until we have evidence to support the assumptions made it's best to go with the simpler hypotheses that operate within the framework we already have.      First off, I do not believe in ghosts. But, why does this entity have to be intelligent? Why can't be some type of unknown energetic remnant of a past life that's being harbored in a given location? Also, how is nothing simpler than a hypothesis? Admitting to not having an explanation is not a bad thing, especially when you don't have one. There's nothing wrong with saying you haven't been convinced of any particular hypothesis so far, and therefore it remains unexplained to you. You aren't saying it was nothing, you're saying you don't know what it was.  How would we measure this remnant energy of a past life? How many joules should we expect to see? The reason we presume cognizance is because people asserting hypotheses about ghosts often assume that these spirits interact with the world and possess some understanding of cause and effect.
ChickenGoPowPow