Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like Him and I Think He Likes Me

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she wants him back, but I'm with him. Anthony wants me but his ex would do anything to get him back. Advice? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-04-22 14:00:50 -0700

he likes me

Angel119
Angel119 wrote:
2014-02-15 07:02:45 -0800

Like my crush will ever like me. Frown

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-12 15:02:21 -0800

I like this boy and I thinks he likes me back smile

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:45:36 -0800

I like this boy and I need help but I think he have a gf Sad

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 12:18:38 -0800

Nice

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:48:05 -0800

i have a crush but he likes my bff

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:47:13 -0800

ohhh nicee

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:46:23 -0800

same here, But now he hates me

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:45:32 -0800

exactly he even admits to me that he likes me and i admit to !!!!! we were ment to be in love

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-12-16 18:45:22 -0800

Lol I Wish ;-;

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:44:30 -0800

He hates me..Ehh Frustrated But I used to like him Frown

DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN
DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN wrote:
2013-11-05 14:49:15 -0800

she is a cute girl that's needing a man like her crush!!!!!!!! smile

DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN
DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN wrote:
2013-11-05 14:48:32 -0800

I think she should bc she deserves a guy in her life she can enjoy and love plus im single but crushing but he hates me so im gonna stay outta his bissnusse and he can stay outta mine plus shes cute and deserves a chance!!!! Big Grin smile

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-03 16:07:37 -0800

I'm like that! Travis basically likes me now.He thinks I'm hot..(blushes)

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-03 16:07:14 -0800

I might not be in this situation not

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 wrote:
2013-11-03 14:44:29 -0800

i think she should, just coz hes called Duncan

TrackIsMyLife
TrackIsMyLife wrote:
2013-11-03 14:40:14 -0800

.....

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-03 14:34:47 -0800

Aww gawd what am I reading.....0_0

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-03 14:05:04 -0800

what ... the ... hell... am i here for????????

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-03 09:30:20 -0800

lol i kno he likes me!!

How Do You Deal With an Ex?

• Me and mine only have eyes for each other. I just ignore them.
  • I totally diss 'em.
  • I act normal and even try to be extra nice to the X. No worries cuz there's no threat.
  • I get all stupid and jealous and almost push my baby into the X's arms.

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel