Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like Him and I Think He Likes Me

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she wants him back, but I'm with him. Anthony wants me but his ex would do anything to get him back. Advice? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-04-22 14:00:50 -0700

he likes me

Angel119
Angel119 wrote:
2014-02-15 07:02:45 -0800

Like my crush will ever like me. Frown

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-12 15:02:21 -0800

I like this boy and I thinks he likes me back smile

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:45:36 -0800

I like this boy and I need help but I think he have a gf Sad

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 12:18:38 -0800

Nice

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:48:05 -0800

i have a crush but he likes my bff

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:47:13 -0800

ohhh nicee

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:46:23 -0800

same here, But now he hates me

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:45:32 -0800

exactly he even admits to me that he likes me and i admit to !!!!! we were ment to be in love

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-12-16 18:45:22 -0800

Lol I Wish ;-;

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:44:30 -0800

He hates me..Ehh Frustrated But I used to like him Frown

DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN
DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN wrote:
2013-11-05 14:49:15 -0800

she is a cute girl that's needing a man like her crush!!!!!!!! smile

DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN
DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN wrote:
2013-11-05 14:48:32 -0800

I think she should bc she deserves a guy in her life she can enjoy and love plus im single but crushing but he hates me so im gonna stay outta his bissnusse and he can stay outta mine plus shes cute and deserves a chance!!!! Big Grin smile

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-03 16:07:37 -0800

I'm like that! Travis basically likes me now.He thinks I'm hot..(blushes)

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-03 16:07:14 -0800

I might not be in this situation not

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 wrote:
2013-11-03 14:44:29 -0800

i think she should, just coz hes called Duncan

TrackIsMyLife
TrackIsMyLife wrote:
2013-11-03 14:40:14 -0800

.....

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-03 14:34:47 -0800

Aww gawd what am I reading.....0_0

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-03 14:05:04 -0800

what ... the ... hell... am i here for????????

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-03 09:30:20 -0800

lol i kno he likes me!!

How Do You Deal With an Ex?

• Me and mine only have eyes for each other. I just ignore them.
  • I totally diss 'em.
  • I act normal and even try to be extra nice to the X. No worries cuz there's no threat.
  • I get all stupid and jealous and almost push my baby into the X's arms.

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!