Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like Him and I Think He Likes Me

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she wants him back, but I'm with him. Anthony wants me but his ex would do anything to get him back. Advice? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-04-22 14:00:50 -0700

he likes me

Angel119
Angel119 wrote:
2014-02-15 07:02:45 -0800

Like my crush will ever like me. Frown

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-12 15:02:21 -0800

I like this boy and I thinks he likes me back smile

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:45:36 -0800

I like this boy and I need help but I think he have a gf Sad

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 12:18:38 -0800

Nice

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:48:05 -0800

i have a crush but he likes my bff

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:47:13 -0800

ohhh nicee

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:46:23 -0800

same here, But now he hates me

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:45:32 -0800

exactly he even admits to me that he likes me and i admit to !!!!! we were ment to be in love

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-12-16 18:45:22 -0800

Lol I Wish ;-;

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:44:30 -0800

He hates me..Ehh Frustrated But I used to like him Frown

DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN
DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN wrote:
2013-11-05 14:49:15 -0800

she is a cute girl that's needing a man like her crush!!!!!!!! smile

DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN
DEMILOVATO1ANDONLYBIGGESTFAN wrote:
2013-11-05 14:48:32 -0800

I think she should bc she deserves a guy in her life she can enjoy and love plus im single but crushing but he hates me so im gonna stay outta his bissnusse and he can stay outta mine plus shes cute and deserves a chance!!!! Big Grin smile

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-03 16:07:37 -0800

I'm like that! Travis basically likes me now.He thinks I'm hot..(blushes)

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-03 16:07:14 -0800

I might not be in this situation not

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 wrote:
2013-11-03 14:44:29 -0800

i think she should, just coz hes called Duncan

TrackIsMyLife
TrackIsMyLife wrote:
2013-11-03 14:40:14 -0800

.....

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-03 14:34:47 -0800

Aww gawd what am I reading.....0_0

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-03 14:05:04 -0800

what ... the ... hell... am i here for????????

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-03 09:30:20 -0800

lol i kno he likes me!!

How Do You Deal With an Ex?

• Me and mine only have eyes for each other. I just ignore them.
  • I totally diss 'em.
  • I act normal and even try to be extra nice to the X. No worries cuz there's no threat.
  • I get all stupid and jealous and almost push my baby into the X's arms.

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)