Comments

Top 10 Teen Style Icons

Is there a certain celeb you try to emulate (look like) or is your fashion sense a mix of all your fave stars? Back to Article

girly665
girly665 wrote:
2013-10-24 07:14:38 -0700

my fashion icon is Taylor Swift!!!

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-08-09 04:27:53 -0700

My fashion icon is Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Lindsay Lohan x

lalalovesyou
lalalovesyou wrote:
2012-07-25 23:18:16 -0700

My fashion Icon is Emma stone...

sunshinerainy
sunshinerainy wrote:
2012-06-17 14:43:33 -0700

Whyy The Fhug Is Lindsay #1??

dabaddest123
dabaddest123 wrote:
2012-06-17 13:38:18 -0700

ikr @quandra

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-06-17 13:35:14 -0700

Whyy Thee Hell Iss Lindsay 1 Thats Likee Sayinq Nobody Likees Justin Bieber Df !

kaitlyn4100
kaitlyn4100 wrote:
2012-04-14 16:38:04 -0700

i do not really like lindsay lohan

purplezebra1235

rainmist wrote:
2012-04-13 11:17:27 -0700

I like mileys dress

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-13 11:16:16 -0700

taylor has an awsome outfit

rockcy
rockcy wrote:
2011-07-30 07:49:50 -0700

booo to all except the jonas brothers
they are the awsomest

blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2011-04-24 14:42:37 -0700

i love it! my Fave are!
1# Vanessa
2# Miley
3# emma
and 4# talyor

Biggest Fashion Offence?

• Britney - hop on a Hog and drive away!
  • Christina - Surprise! The girl is a nightmare!
  • Willa Ford - talk about NO fashion sense!

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 2 days
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 2 days