Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Desperate For A Boyfriend

Should I date my love without tellin' my parents or just wait for more than 10 years to get a boyfriend? I’m very desperate to get one! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-16 17:59:49 -0700

you don't need one. what for/ ur gonna break up wit him anyways

report
animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-16 16:46:38 -0700

Luka ######### Just Be Friends
(it's a good song)

report
royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-10-10 20:21:11 -0700

I got a big head, and little arms... lol

report
chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-10 12:14:54 -0700

..... don't have 1......

report
sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-15 15:34:43 -0700

i dont know,u hv two choices either follow ur heart or listen to ur mom which i see as the right thing to do

report
tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:30:20 -0700

It is easy to find a boyfriends

report
Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-01 13:22:30 -0700

XD!!

report
flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-07-28 19:15:00 -0700

I'm still young but this guy who likes me almost call me girlfriend. First we are friends now. We hang out a lot. And when the teacher said we can pick our own partners, he was like " Wanna be partners?!?!?!"

report
BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-07-28 08:54:29 -0700

Dun! Dun! Dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.0

report
Sana11
Sana11 wrote:
2013-07-28 08:42:23 -0700

xD

report
membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-07-28 08:37:16 -0700

0.o

report
hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-28 08:35:31 -0700

O_o

report
swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2013-07-25 15:39:48 -0700

I wish someone I know would read this !

report
Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-07-02 13:45:50 -0700

wtw Lol nahh!

report
fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-07-01 17:53:20 -0700

-.-

report
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-01 16:40:18 -0700

-_-

report
Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-01 16:29:02 -0700

That chick ISN'T 30?

report
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-01 16:24:29 -0700

I..don't..wanna..to..have..a..boyfriend.

report
kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-06-08 18:56:39 -0700

my parents are the same as this ones

report
lashawn03
lashawn03 wrote:
2013-06-02 13:01:11 -0700

I say you do wuts right I mean boyz aren't everything take it from someone that's knows

report
back to story
Sindy-poll

What's Your Dating Strategy?

  • I'll date anyone who asks me.
  • I ask everyone out, so I've got my pick of who I date.
  • I'm very picky and will only say yes to people I really like.
  • I just don't date.

related stories

When it came to the perfect chance to ask her out, I froze up and just didn't do it... now she ha...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes