Comments

Dear Dish-It: Desperate For A Boyfriend

Should I date my love without tellin' my parents or just wait for more than 10 years to get a boyfriend? I’m very desperate to get one! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-16 17:59:49 -0700

you don't need one. what for/ ur gonna break up wit him anyways

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-16 16:46:38 -0700

Luka ######### Just Be Friends
(it's a good song)

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-10-10 20:21:11 -0700

I got a big head, and little arms... lol

chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-10 12:14:54 -0700

..... don't have 1......

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-15 15:34:43 -0700

i dont know,u hv two choices either follow ur heart or listen to ur mom which i see as the right thing to do

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:30:20 -0700

It is easy to find a boyfriends

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-01 13:22:30 -0700

XD!!

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-07-28 19:15:00 -0700

I'm still young but this guy who likes me almost call me girlfriend. First we are friends now. We hang out a lot. And when the teacher said we can pick our own partners, he was like " Wanna be partners?!?!?!"

BabyWinter12

hugebear wrote:
2013-07-28 08:35:31 -0700

O_o

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2013-07-25 15:39:48 -0700

I wish someone I know would read this !

Tyonnia Styles_2417899

21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-01 16:24:29 -0700

I..don't..wanna..to..have..a..boyfriend.

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-06-08 18:56:39 -0700

my parents are the same as this ones

lashawn03
lashawn03 wrote:
2013-06-02 13:01:11 -0700

I say you do wuts right I mean boyz aren't everything take it from someone that's knows

Sindy-poll

What's Your Dating Strategy?

• I'll date anyone who asks me.
  • I ask everyone out, so I've got my pick of who I date.
  • I'm very picky and will only say yes to people I really like.
  • I just don't date.

When it came to the perfect chance to ask her out, I froze up and just didn't do it... now she ha...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair