Comments

Dear Dish-It: Desperate For A Boyfriend

Should I date my love without tellin' my parents or just wait for more than 10 years to get a boyfriend? I’m very desperate to get one! Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-27 15:12:37 -0700

Yo let me tell y'all sometime boys is not that serious like just wait be when you got a bf and he's you first love and crush and he mean a lot he's going to hurt you so when I thought I was ready to have a boyfriend and start like then and stuff talk about then 24.7 it was crazy that why I'm not looking we have to be friends and talk to me I'm just going to wait cuz boys out here ain't loyal enough to keep a girl and I don't get why boys want a girl so bad but he's just going to hurt her

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-16 17:59:49 -0700

you don't need one. what for/ ur gonna break up wit him anyways

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-16 16:46:38 -0700

Luka ######### Just Be Friends
(it's a good song)

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-10-10 20:21:11 -0700

I got a big head, and little arms... lol

chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-10 12:14:54 -0700

..... don't have 1......

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-15 15:34:43 -0700

i dont know,u hv two choices either follow ur heart or listen to ur mom which i see as the right thing to do

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:30:20 -0700

It is easy to find a boyfriends

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-01 13:22:30 -0700

XD!!

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-07-28 19:15:00 -0700

I'm still young but this guy who likes me almost call me girlfriend. First we are friends now. We hang out a lot. And when the teacher said we can pick our own partners, he was like " Wanna be partners?!?!?!"

BabyWinter12

hugebear wrote:
2013-07-28 08:35:31 -0700

O_o

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2013-07-25 15:39:48 -0700

I wish someone I know would read this !

Tyonnia Styles_2417899

21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-01 16:24:29 -0700

I..don't..wanna..to..have..a..boyfriend.

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-06-08 18:56:39 -0700

my parents are the same as this ones

Sindy-poll

What's Your Dating Strategy?

• I'll date anyone who asks me.
  • I ask everyone out, so I've got my pick of who I date.
  • I'm very picky and will only say yes to people I really like.
  • I just don't date.

When it came to the perfect chance to ask her out, I froze up and just didn't do it... now she ha...

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!