Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

P!nk Biography

She's only 22 but she's taken the music industry by storm. P!nk released her new CD, Missundaztood, last fall and she just won a Grammy for Lady Marmalade. P!nk has definitely gotten the party started. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

niakidder
niakidder wrote:
2014-03-26 09:31:31 -0700

I love her

report
-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-03-24 08:43:43 -0700

She's awesome

report
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-26 14:52:19 -0700

i luv her songs

report
Pray4betterdays
Pray4betterdays wrote:
2013-05-23 13:13:33 -0700

*her

report
Pray4betterdays
Pray4betterdays wrote:
2013-05-23 13:13:25 -0700

Shes rly good Big Grin I love here song just give me a reason!!

report
dumbgirl
dumbgirl wrote:
2013-04-20 21:33:27 -0700

Wow I love reading about pink's awards!!!!!

report
caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-04-20 17:12:57 -0700

wow she had her first album out in 2001

report
Awkward Teens! xD
Awkward Teens! xD wrote:
2013-04-20 17:11:01 -0700

Haha born a day after my best friend but years before

report
malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-20 07:15:14 -0700

she was the reason I started dieing my hair pink Cool

report
CuteBevvie
CuteBevvie wrote:
2012-12-10 18:11:34 -0800

I love her quote :'D

report
catalina9
catalina9 wrote:
2012-12-09 08:08:56 -0800

I LOVE the song Try you gotta get up and try try try

report
jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-11 13:59:40 -0700

P!NK

report
TymTravelTurkey
TymTravelTurkey wrote:
2012-06-11 13:50:49 -0700

thumbs up if u just like the color pink lol

report
oscar freek
oscar freek wrote:
2012-06-11 12:14:29 -0700

she is really good at singing but needs to
change how she looks i don't like it

report
lexiloveseveryone
lexiloveseveryone wrote:
2012-06-11 12:03:18 -0700

she looks emo

report
Taylor_Wuvs_Ya_2118187
Taylor_Wuvs_Ya_2118187 wrote:
2012-06-11 12:00:16 -0700

I Love Her Hair!

report
blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2012-03-01 14:15:48 -0800

I Really Dont Like Her! Shes an bad rolemodle!

report
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-03-01 14:05:06 -0800

???? "/

report
iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-03-01 14:02:25 -0800

LOVE P!INK!!!

report
vistosofan#1
vistosofan#1 wrote:
2012-03-01 14:00:57 -0800

thz gurll sing so gud i thought it wuz her wen i heard what doesnt kill u lol!!!

report
back to story
F1016494291703

What's P!nk's Real Hair Color?

  • She has to be a blonde.
  • Brunette for sure.
  • You mean her hair isn't pink?
  • Does she even remember?

related stories

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
reply about 2 hours
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 5 hours
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 5 hours
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 5 hours
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 6 hours