Comments

How Are You Quenching Your Thirst?

If you've been playing ball or been on the field, you should always be taking in lots of liquids. Get the thirst quencher 411. Back to Article

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-10-02 17:21:16 -0700

water for me unless i don have it i take in the spit!

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-09-27 09:43:16 -0700

Lucozade FTW xP

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-08-06 14:24:46 -0700

OMFG YOU FORGOT COCONUT WATER!!! Dx Lol it's the best one.

selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123 wrote:
2011-08-06 05:21:18 -0700

coke!!!!!!!!!!

xTyphoonX
xTyphoonX wrote:
2011-08-06 05:20:22 -0700

gatorade it is my baseball drink smile

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-06 04:16:46 -0700

Macy1215 and Aliyah2342, Please don't write in caps.

Batman909_1655110

aliyah2342 wrote:
2011-07-18 14:59:04 -0700

I TOTALLY LOVE GATORADE!! ESPECIALLY ORANG FLAVOR!! Love Big Grin

hotstove39
hotstove39 wrote:
2011-07-09 08:21:40 -0700

Did you hear the My.dew and Gatorade are like fighting to see who can make the most flavors xD

Macy1215
Macy1215 wrote:
2011-07-09 08:19:53 -0700

I LOVE GATORADE ESPECIALLY ORANGE!

Rockjumper653
Rockjumper653 wrote:
2011-07-08 20:26:45 -0700

I just love the berry flavored Gatorade!

Misty623
Misty623 wrote:
2011-07-08 15:37:58 -0700

I love orange gatorade! It's my favorite flavor. Big Grin

Melanie2017
Melanie2017 wrote:
2011-07-08 15:33:42 -0700

I love Gatorade, it's so good.

Macy1215
Macy1215 wrote:
2011-07-08 15:21:30 -0700

I LOVE GATORADE!!!!!!!!

How Do You Usually Quench Your Thirst?

• A big glass of water.
  • A can of pop.
  • Gatorade.
  • Swallow my own spit.

Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...
We want all you kids out there to always remember to drink a lot of water and stay hydrated. Howe...
There are lots of energy drinks on the market today that promise to make you feel more alert, hap...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.