Comments

Spring Equinox

Finally, it's spring! March 20th is the Spring Equinox, which means more sun, less chilly days and one step closer to summer. Back to Article

Dontworrybehappy(:
Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-03-19 10:58:32 -0700

I LOVE SPRING

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-03-18 17:19:45 -0700

I Don't Have My Spring Break Until April

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-03-18 13:47:05 -0700

closer to spring , then closer to summer so i can leave all the ppl i dont care about

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-03-13 00:31:07 -0700

I am soo looking forward to warmer weaher!

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-07 15:29:43 -0800

Spring it on

bigcat29
bigcat29 wrote:
2012-03-21 20:52:23 -0700

my cousins are coming down from Canada!!! I'm so freakin
excited!!!

bigcat29
bigcat29 wrote:
2012-03-21 20:51:04 -0700

why is everybody yelling?

Ladyii Bestiie

sl1pnot13 wrote:
2011-03-19 06:22:38 -0700

YAY! SPRING!

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-19 06:18:11 -0700

ikr we shall all rejoice and hve a party about it

mutantops
mutantops wrote:
2011-03-19 06:16:02 -0700

cutei4760
cutei4760 wrote:
2011-03-19 06:15:59 -0700

SPRING IZZ JUS A ANTHOR DAY ME

cutei4760
cutei4760 wrote:
2011-03-19 06:15:16 -0700

iz a good day 2 me

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-19 06:15:07 -0700

im not tlkin biut spring break im tlkin bout the season spring

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-03-19 06:13:54 -0700

I saw a bee today! xD
Yay spring!

nanoi1
nanoi1 wrote:
2011-03-19 06:13:50 -0700

lamo mines start a week ago nd ends dis tuesday

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-19 06:12:59 -0700

SPRING STARTS 2MOROW YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!1

Spring-poll

What Are Your Spring Equinox Plans? Vote!

• Having a big spring feast.
  • Decorating some eggs.
  • Just hangin' with my peeps in the great outdoors.
  • It's just another day to me.

Micro_spring_micro
It's that time of year again when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and it's time to upd...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...
Micro_march_micro
You know that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, but do you know about all the other ho...
Micro_holi micro
This holiday isn't just about spring cleaning. It's about adding some color to life. Kids can get...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.