Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Lost My Friends' Trust

I think my friends have a low opinion of me now. I don't know what to do. I don’t want my friends to be against me. Back to Article

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-08 18:44:53 -0700

I lost my best friend over some girls , I hate knowing someone is right for u then they ruins ur life

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:59:53 -0800

nun nevaeh

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 17:54:56 -0800

you just dont kno wat

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:08 -0800

i have of friend named nevaeh but i dont think i can trust something about her i just dont know

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 14:51:31 -0700

Yep can trust some of my friends

Jazzy-Starr
Jazzy-Starr wrote:
2011-04-30 13:20:10 -0700

Well, when your friends lose your trust, you know how you still want to be friends? I do. Don't be how THEY want YOU to be, you are able to be your own queen/king.

Don't just do anything, like acting like them. Be yourself, BUT don't leave any rude comments you sometimes think about them, or they will just turn againest you. Here is an example to do but feel free to put your own input.

DO: "Well ............, I really want to be friends, we have been friends before, why should that change

Poll

Best Thing About a Virtual Friend?

• They don't gossip.
  • You can make them do what you want.
  • They won't try to steal your boyfriend.
  • You can always turn them off.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

MadisonB12
MadisonB12 posted in Friends:
I know how you feel. I really like this guy in my grade, and he thinks I'm cute, but I'm scared to ask him out. He might just think I'm cute and nothing else. Idk what to do
reply about 1 hour
fabyolosandy
fabyolosandy posted in Friends:
oooooooooooooooooooooooo celeste..............
fabulousceleste
Ok
khristofer
khristofer posted in Friends:
"fabulousceleste" wrote:I love this guy in class, but I also have another crush who is here in KW. So about this guy in class, I really love him but I don't know if he likes me back. I really want to tell him that I like him, but I Am just scare if people make fun of me. I am totally clueless. This guy in school seems to have a crush on my BFF ( I think), so I feel weird.i don't know what to do. girl take it from me if u got that feeling get rid of ur friend and chase after ur dreams
fabulousceleste