Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Lost My Friends' Trust

I think my friends have a low opinion of me now. I don't know what to do. I don’t want my friends to be against me. Back to Article

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-08 18:44:53 -0700

I lost my best friend over some girls , I hate knowing someone is right for u then they ruins ur life

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:59:53 -0800

nun nevaeh

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 17:54:56 -0800

you just dont kno wat

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:08 -0800

i have of friend named nevaeh but i dont think i can trust something about her i just dont know

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 14:51:31 -0700

Yep can trust some of my friends

Jazzy-Starr
Jazzy-Starr wrote:
2011-04-30 13:20:10 -0700

Well, when your friends lose your trust, you know how you still want to be friends? I do. Don't be how THEY want YOU to be, you are able to be your own queen/king.

Don't just do anything, like acting like them. Be yourself, BUT don't leave any rude comments you sometimes think about them, or they will just turn againest you. Here is an example to do but feel free to put your own input.

DO: "Well ............, I really want to be friends, we have been friends before, why should that change

Poll

Best Thing About a Virtual Friend?

• They don't gossip.
  • You can make them do what you want.
  • They won't try to steal your boyfriend.
  • You can always turn them off.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?
jordand08
Talk to someone, anyone you trust.
jordand08
I don't see that being an "issue" also, you can't always get what you want. AND, it's VERY close to Christmas.