Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Lost My Friends' Trust

I think my friends have a low opinion of me now. I don't know what to do. I don’t want my friends to be against me. Back to Article

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-08 18:44:53 -0700

I lost my best friend over some girls , I hate knowing someone is right for u then they ruins ur life

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:59:53 -0800

nun nevaeh

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 17:54:56 -0800

you just dont kno wat

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:08 -0800

i have of friend named nevaeh but i dont think i can trust something about her i just dont know

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 14:51:31 -0700

Yep can trust some of my friends

Jazzy-Starr
Jazzy-Starr wrote:
2011-04-30 13:20:10 -0700

Well, when your friends lose your trust, you know how you still want to be friends? I do. Don't be how THEY want YOU to be, you are able to be your own queen/king.

Don't just do anything, like acting like them. Be yourself, BUT don't leave any rude comments you sometimes think about them, or they will just turn againest you. Here is an example to do but feel free to put your own input.

DO: "Well ............, I really want to be friends, we have been friends before, why should that change

Poll

Best Thing About a Virtual Friend?

• They don't gossip.
  • You can make them do what you want.
  • They won't try to steal your boyfriend.
  • You can always turn them off.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

cute gregory
Nope
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Friends:
I had one but I dumped him because I knew I was wasting my time with him. I only was with him for 5 days plus I was in fourth grade! I am going into fifth... :/
4evaFaith
4evaFaith posted in Friends:
Name calling is one of the most common forms of bullying I had an incident with one of my friends were she kept calling me names because I was disabled but the best thing you can do is tell an adult and walk away because they will soon get bored and stop if you dont retaliate  :)
Cutiebee12
Depending on my situation...... If I am doing okay, then they don't..... If I'm not, then they have to be strict on me..... after weeks, I broke their rules, but they didn't notice ( for the small problems, of course! ).....
Not_So_Perfect_