Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Lost My Friends' Trust

I think my friends have a low opinion of me now. I don't know what to do. I don’t want my friends to be against me. Back to Article

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-08 18:44:53 -0700

I lost my best friend over some girls , I hate knowing someone is right for u then they ruins ur life

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:59:53 -0800

nun nevaeh

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 17:54:56 -0800

you just dont kno wat

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:08 -0800

i have of friend named nevaeh but i dont think i can trust something about her i just dont know

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 14:51:31 -0700

Yep can trust some of my friends

Jazzy-Starr
Jazzy-Starr wrote:
2011-04-30 13:20:10 -0700

Well, when your friends lose your trust, you know how you still want to be friends? I do. Don't be how THEY want YOU to be, you are able to be your own queen/king.

Don't just do anything, like acting like them. Be yourself, BUT don't leave any rude comments you sometimes think about them, or they will just turn againest you. Here is an example to do but feel free to put your own input.

DO: "Well ............, I really want to be friends, we have been friends before, why should that change

Poll

Best Thing About a Virtual Friend?

• They don't gossip.
  • You can make them do what you want.
  • They won't try to steal your boyfriend.
  • You can always turn them off.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.