Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Lost My Friends' Trust

I think my friends have a low opinion of me now. I don't know what to do. I don’t want my friends to be against me. Back to Article

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-08 18:44:53 -0700

I lost my best friend over some girls , I hate knowing someone is right for u then they ruins ur life

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:59:53 -0800

nun nevaeh

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 17:54:56 -0800

you just dont kno wat

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:08 -0800

i have of friend named nevaeh but i dont think i can trust something about her i just dont know

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:44:07 -0800

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 14:51:31 -0700

Yep can trust some of my friends

Jazzy-Starr
Jazzy-Starr wrote:
2011-04-30 13:20:10 -0700

Well, when your friends lose your trust, you know how you still want to be friends? I do. Don't be how THEY want YOU to be, you are able to be your own queen/king.

Don't just do anything, like acting like them. Be yourself, BUT don't leave any rude comments you sometimes think about them, or they will just turn againest you. Here is an example to do but feel free to put your own input.

DO: "Well ............, I really want to be friends, we have been friends before, why should that change

Poll

Best Thing About a Virtual Friend?

• They don't gossip.
  • You can make them do what you want.
  • They won't try to steal your boyfriend.
  • You can always turn them off.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3