Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BF Is Moving

My boyfriend's parents are going to divorce and he’s moving about an hour or two away. Back to Article

queen_Jasmine12
queen_Jasmine12 wrote:
2014-06-07 09:27:25 -0700

why mommy

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-06-07 06:58:19 -0700

i wouldnt be able to deal srrry

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:24:57 -0700

But tbh if my boyfriend moved I would die over nd over nd over

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:20:40 -0700

U 13 he 15 wdf, wat yo momma been smokie

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:40:00 -0700

i have never moved and will never move

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-04-29 02:43:45 -0700

if my bfmoved away or i moved away i would die

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 13:46:50 -0800

That happened to me this year it sucks. Frown

notscaredtolivelife101
notscaredtolivelife101 wrote:
2011-06-04 08:54:19 -0700

my bf is moveing away to what is your name of ur bf mine is steven pace plz coment back to me ty

hahaimbrittany
hahaimbrittany wrote:
2011-05-23 06:07:18 -0700

aw! thats so cute how dedicated you are! if you truly believe this is what God wants you to do, if you think your happiest with him, then commit girly! go with the flow and let these changes let your feelings become stronger. i know you probably dont want to: but discuss with your mom why she doesn't like him. reason with her, and decide if hat your doing is right. best of luck and love(:
-brittany

Movingpoll

Ever Had a Long Haul Move?

• Yeah, I've moved across the country.
  • Yes, I've moved from one country to another.
  • Sort of. I've moved within my state.
  • Nope. I've always lived in the same house.

I've been going out with this AMAZING girl for about 4 months. She means the world to me.

wellhereweareagain12
There is someone in my class and she makes a comment about everything the teacher says and she always feels the need to make everything about her. I can't stand her. I hope I won't have any classes with her next year.
UMadOrNaw
I would reccoment getting in touch with a family theripist and have him/her come over to your house and talk with your family.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear UnknownPoster,     Hello, hope you're enjoying your day! i suggest you step up to the home plate and ask," is there chemistry in this so called relationship"? let her answer, if it is yes. than build a STRONG relationship. if its NO than just say "sorry i asked" and say that you'd like to continue as friends!!!!                                                         -best of luck
JezDaNerd
Dear Dish-It, My little sister, Sydney, ruins EVERYTHING! She spills secrets, messes up auditions, and even feeds bits of homework, to the FISH!  Once, my crush came over while my parents weren't home. I was babysitting Sydney when I forgot we had to finish a school project, me and my crush. When he got to my house, My sister told him about how i use to have BRACES and a bright pink TEDDY BEAR! How can i try to cooperator with her, when i just want to strangle her! (my crush still is friends with me by the way) From, Jez {}
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.