Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BF Is Moving

My boyfriend's parents are going to divorce and he’s moving about an hour or two away. Back to Article

queen_Jasmine12
queen_Jasmine12 wrote:
2014-06-07 09:27:25 -0700

why mommy

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-06-07 06:58:19 -0700

i wouldnt be able to deal srrry

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:24:57 -0700

But tbh if my boyfriend moved I would die over nd over nd over

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:20:40 -0700

U 13 he 15 wdf, wat yo momma been smokie

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:40:00 -0700

i have never moved and will never move

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-04-29 02:43:45 -0700

if my bfmoved away or i moved away i would die

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 13:46:50 -0800

That happened to me this year it sucks. Frown

notscaredtolivelife101
notscaredtolivelife101 wrote:
2011-06-04 08:54:19 -0700

my bf is moveing away to what is your name of ur bf mine is steven pace plz coment back to me ty

hahaimbrittany
hahaimbrittany wrote:
2011-05-23 06:07:18 -0700

aw! thats so cute how dedicated you are! if you truly believe this is what God wants you to do, if you think your happiest with him, then commit girly! go with the flow and let these changes let your feelings become stronger. i know you probably dont want to: but discuss with your mom why she doesn't like him. reason with her, and decide if hat your doing is right. best of luck and love(:
-brittany

Movingpoll

Ever Had a Long Haul Move?

• Yeah, I've moved across the country.
  • Yes, I've moved from one country to another.
  • Sort of. I've moved within my state.
  • Nope. I've always lived in the same house.

I've been going out with this AMAZING girl for about 4 months. She means the world to me.

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3