Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BF Is Moving

My boyfriend's parents are going to divorce and he’s moving about an hour or two away. Back to Article

queen_Jasmine12
queen_Jasmine12 wrote:
2014-06-07 09:27:25 -0700

why mommy

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-06-07 06:58:19 -0700

i wouldnt be able to deal srrry

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:24:57 -0700

But tbh if my boyfriend moved I would die over nd over nd over

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:20:40 -0700

U 13 he 15 wdf, wat yo momma been smokie

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:40:00 -0700

i have never moved and will never move

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-04-29 02:43:45 -0700

if my bfmoved away or i moved away i would die

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 13:46:50 -0800

That happened to me this year it sucks. Frown

notscaredtolivelife101
notscaredtolivelife101 wrote:
2011-06-04 08:54:19 -0700

my bf is moveing away to what is your name of ur bf mine is steven pace plz coment back to me ty

hahaimbrittany
hahaimbrittany wrote:
2011-05-23 06:07:18 -0700

aw! thats so cute how dedicated you are! if you truly believe this is what God wants you to do, if you think your happiest with him, then commit girly! go with the flow and let these changes let your feelings become stronger. i know you probably dont want to: but discuss with your mom why she doesn't like him. reason with her, and decide if hat your doing is right. best of luck and love(:
-brittany

Movingpoll

Ever Had a Long Haul Move?

• Yeah, I've moved across the country.
  • Yes, I've moved from one country to another.
  • Sort of. I've moved within my state.
  • Nope. I've always lived in the same house.

I've been going out with this AMAZING girl for about 4 months. She means the world to me.

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.