Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BF Is Moving

My boyfriend's parents are going to divorce and he’s moving about an hour or two away. Back to Article

queen_Jasmine12
queen_Jasmine12 wrote:
2014-06-07 09:27:25 -0700

why mommy

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-06-07 06:58:19 -0700

i wouldnt be able to deal srrry

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:24:57 -0700

But tbh if my boyfriend moved I would die over nd over nd over

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:20:40 -0700

U 13 he 15 wdf, wat yo momma been smokie

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:40:00 -0700

i have never moved and will never move

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-04-29 02:43:45 -0700

if my bfmoved away or i moved away i would die

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 13:46:50 -0800

That happened to me this year it sucks. Frown

notscaredtolivelife101
notscaredtolivelife101 wrote:
2011-06-04 08:54:19 -0700

my bf is moveing away to what is your name of ur bf mine is steven pace plz coment back to me ty

hahaimbrittany
hahaimbrittany wrote:
2011-05-23 06:07:18 -0700

aw! thats so cute how dedicated you are! if you truly believe this is what God wants you to do, if you think your happiest with him, then commit girly! go with the flow and let these changes let your feelings become stronger. i know you probably dont want to: but discuss with your mom why she doesn't like him. reason with her, and decide if hat your doing is right. best of luck and love(:
-brittany

Movingpoll

Ever Had a Long Haul Move?

• Yeah, I've moved across the country.
  • Yes, I've moved from one country to another.
  • Sort of. I've moved within my state.
  • Nope. I've always lived in the same house.

I've been going out with this AMAZING girl for about 4 months. She means the world to me.

idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
dear dish it,  there is this guy in my class called Ryan and we have been real good friends for 3 years now. we always chat online and talk about funny stuff and who his friends like or mine but. What he doesn't no that I'm crazy for him Always catch him looking at  me me in class and all I do is look down at the floor or at the teacher I'm a bit shy when it comes to boys. Whenever he sees me doing nothing or talking to my friends and laughing he would come over and chat with me. I would love to ask him out but I'm just scared that I will get rejected and he will go off telling his friends what I did so I wish there was a way I could try to get his attention and let him no without telling him that I like him. Please help I realy like him
kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.