Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BF Is Moving

My boyfriend's parents are going to divorce and he’s moving about an hour or two away. Back to Article

queen_Jasmine12
queen_Jasmine12 wrote:
2014-06-07 09:27:25 -0700

why mommy

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-06-07 06:58:19 -0700

i wouldnt be able to deal srrry

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:24:57 -0700

But tbh if my boyfriend moved I would die over nd over nd over

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-06 23:20:40 -0700

U 13 he 15 wdf, wat yo momma been smokie

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:40:00 -0700

i have never moved and will never move

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-04-29 02:43:45 -0700

if my bfmoved away or i moved away i would die

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 13:46:50 -0800

That happened to me this year it sucks. Frown

notscaredtolivelife101
notscaredtolivelife101 wrote:
2011-06-04 08:54:19 -0700

my bf is moveing away to what is your name of ur bf mine is steven pace plz coment back to me ty

hahaimbrittany
hahaimbrittany wrote:
2011-05-23 06:07:18 -0700

aw! thats so cute how dedicated you are! if you truly believe this is what God wants you to do, if you think your happiest with him, then commit girly! go with the flow and let these changes let your feelings become stronger. i know you probably dont want to: but discuss with your mom why she doesn't like him. reason with her, and decide if hat your doing is right. best of luck and love(:
-brittany

Movingpoll

Ever Had a Long Haul Move?

• Yeah, I've moved across the country.
  • Yes, I've moved from one country to another.
  • Sort of. I've moved within my state.
  • Nope. I've always lived in the same house.

I've been going out with this AMAZING girl for about 4 months. She means the world to me.

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)