Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Get Him Back?

How do you get a boy that dumped you once to like you again? Back to Article

-orion-
-orion- wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:47 -0800

lol wow

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:29 -0800

i think me and my ex are done and im happy smile

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:14 -0800

Why what did I do I stop doing everything he told me to.

lilyann8100
lilyann8100 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:18:00 -0700

cause i think you would be awsome at it i gave it a thumbs up

lilyann8100
lilyann8100 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:17:20 -0700

i think you should keep trying to get him back

muni4ever
muni4ever wrote:
2012-10-28 20:39:58 -0700

Grrrr my ex tried kissing me! I dont even like him but he still likes me

Falondin
Falondin wrote:
2012-10-28 20:25:37 -0700

look if he gone let him go there is a reason he left or a reason you ditched him leave it at that

illest_babe
illest_babe wrote:
2012-10-28 20:11:21 -0700

I Dont like when people ask me out when i am taken ! -,-

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-28 16:14:48 -0700

true, but what do you do if 2 ex's are trying to get back together with you at the same time??!?!

babydoll1022
babydoll1022 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:14:18 -0700

make him relize what he is missing

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-28 14:59:54 -0700

Julie your crazy

_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-28 14:54:55 -0700

Snap Crackel Pop !! I think Someone Got Treat! Thank You All For Brusting My Bubble xD
But Foreal Die' LIKE WHY THE HELL U GONE SIT THERE WHILE YOUR MAYBEE EATING SOME FUĆKING TAKIS IN ONE HAND AND A FREAKING COKE IN ANOTHER AND CALL HER A BITĆH?!? COME ON NOW !!!
IF I SEE THAT NGGGGGAAAA SAY ONE MORE WORD TO MY BABES TONY AND ELYSIA SHÌT IS GONNA HAPPEN AND IT INVOLES A BUCHER KNIFE AND A PAN AND A STOVE AND ME FEEDING IT TO MY PITBULLS !!!! Just Speaking The Truth❤

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:46:06 -0700

wait he broke up with you for a reason. looks like he wasnt the right one i mean he should love you no matter what. he wasnt the one lol just find someone new..

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-28 14:46:01 -0700

SNAP CRACKLE POP!! Juliana!! Lmfao

M_addocks
M_addocks wrote:
2012-10-28 14:43:52 -0700

Yea im wit Juiliana on this one. Everyone leave it yeah? you guys are like filling up my news feed with Dereck and shít. so stop. Regards.

_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-28 14:41:09 -0700

STOP ALL YOUR SHĮTS YOU ALL ARE FIGHTING OVER JUST ONE MEAN COMMENT FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T CALL MY WIFE A BÌTCH KAY.? I DON'T LIKE THAT BRUH , DON'T FUĆK WITH TONY BRO!! I CAN CARE KESS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY TO NE BECAUSE AT THE FUÇKING END IM BE SMILING BECAUSE IT AIN'T TRUE SO DERICK WIT YO STUIPD CRAAKHEADS LOOKING A'SSSS LEAVE THEM ALONE I KNOW I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT QUIT YOUR SHÌT AYE!! I KNOW TONY WILL TREAT ELYSIA WITH RESPECT YOU HATIN CUZ YOU MAYBE U FUĆKED UP !!! SO LEAVE THEM BE! th

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-10-28 14:38:45 -0700

Wits up with my sis n her ex n tht Derrick guy

TRaw
TRaw wrote:
2012-10-28 14:37:51 -0700

Yea

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-10-28 14:35:40 -0700

R u sureFrustrated

TRaw
TRaw wrote:
2012-10-28 14:34:04 -0700

Nun

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yeah, just last week!
  • Yes, a couple of times.
  • Just once, but I got over it pretty fast.
  • Never! I always let them go before they get the chance.

My guy dumped me and never told me why. He didn't even do it himself. He had my ex do it. My frie...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: