Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Get Him Back?

How do you get a boy that dumped you once to like you again? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:06:36 -0700

I wish I could have my bf back kinda I still miss him very much

report
Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:06:36 -0700

I wish I could have my bf back kinda I still miss him very much

report
-orion-
-orion- wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:47 -0800

lol wow

report
brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:29 -0800

i think me and my ex are done and im happy smile

report
miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:14 -0800

Why what did I do I stop doing everything he told me to.

report
lilyann8100
lilyann8100 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:18:00 -0700

cause i think you would be awsome at it i gave it a thumbs up

report
lilyann8100
lilyann8100 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:17:20 -0700

i think you should keep trying to get him back

report
muni4ever
muni4ever wrote:
2012-10-28 20:39:58 -0700

Grrrr my ex tried kissing me! I dont even like him but he still likes me

report
Falondin
Falondin wrote:
2012-10-28 20:25:37 -0700

look if he gone let him go there is a reason he left or a reason you ditched him leave it at that

report
illest_babe
illest_babe wrote:
2012-10-28 20:11:21 -0700

I Dont like when people ask me out when i am taken ! -,-

report
i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-28 16:14:48 -0700

true, but what do you do if 2 ex's are trying to get back together with you at the same time??!?!

report
babydoll1022
babydoll1022 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:14:18 -0700

make him relize what he is missing

report
lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-28 14:59:54 -0700

Julie your crazy

report
_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-28 14:54:55 -0700

Snap Crackel Pop !! I think Someone Got Treat! Thank You All For Brusting My Bubble xD
But Foreal Die' LIKE WHY THE HELL U GONE SIT THERE WHILE YOUR MAYBEE EATING SOME FUĆKING TAKIS IN ONE HAND AND A FREAKING COKE IN ANOTHER AND CALL HER A BITĆH?!? COME ON NOW !!!
IF I SEE THAT NGGGGGAAAA SAY ONE MORE WORD TO MY BABES TONY AND ELYSIA SHÌT IS GONNA HAPPEN AND IT INVOLES A BUCHER KNIFE AND A PAN AND A STOVE AND ME FEEDING IT TO MY PITBULLS !!!! Just Speaking The Truth❤

report
sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:46:06 -0700

wait he broke up with you for a reason. looks like he wasnt the right one i mean he should love you no matter what. he wasnt the one lol just find someone new..

report
#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-28 14:46:01 -0700

SNAP CRACKLE POP!! Juliana!! Lmfao

report
M_addocks
M_addocks wrote:
2012-10-28 14:43:52 -0700

Yea im wit Juiliana on this one. Everyone leave it yeah? you guys are like filling up my news feed with Dereck and shít. so stop. Regards.

report
_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-28 14:41:09 -0700

STOP ALL YOUR SHĮTS YOU ALL ARE FIGHTING OVER JUST ONE MEAN COMMENT FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T CALL MY WIFE A BÌTCH KAY.? I DON'T LIKE THAT BRUH , DON'T FUĆK WITH TONY BRO!! I CAN CARE KESS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY TO NE BECAUSE AT THE FUÇKING END IM BE SMILING BECAUSE IT AIN'T TRUE SO DERICK WIT YO STUIPD CRAAKHEADS LOOKING A'SSSS LEAVE THEM ALONE I KNOW I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT QUIT YOUR SHÌT AYE!! I KNOW TONY WILL TREAT ELYSIA WITH RESPECT YOU HATIN CUZ YOU MAYBE U FUĆKED UP !!! SO LEAVE THEM BE! th

report
jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-10-28 14:38:45 -0700

Wits up with my sis n her ex n tht Derrick guy

report
TRaw
TRaw wrote:
2012-10-28 14:37:51 -0700

Yea

report
back to story
F1029188767625

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

  • Yeah, just last week!
  • Yes, a couple of times.
  • Just once, but I got over it pretty fast.
  • Never! I always let them go before they get the chance.

related stories

My guy dumped me and never told me why. He didn't even do it himself. He had my ex do it. My frie...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"sugarpetals" wrote: "-_-NowYouSeeMeD" wrote: I know a lot of u BELIBERS out there might not like this post..but..still...I'm gonna continue!!!!  JUSTIN BIBER is REALLY TALENTED....I KNOW...I DON'T DENIE THAT AT ALL...but personally as a person I HATE HIM!!  I mean he's horrible....he doesn't care about anyone's feelings he clearly proved that by breaking SELENA'S heart in to a thousand pieces & by almost being kicked out of a country!!!:c (not just any..USA).He also did many other kinds of things which are...heheheh....heheh....better off not mentioning!!!:D  I know I'll never be able to reach where he did at the age of 13 but if fame leads to this...then...I rather stay invisible!!!:3   I KNOW HATE IS A STRONG WORD BUT IT CAN'T BE HELPED WHEN IT COMES TO BIBER :'c CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME  GOOD REASONS FOR WHICH BIEBER SHOULDN'T BE HATED?!?!:( AT LEAST ...MAYBE THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO AGREE WITH MY FRIEND!!!!:c I really don't wanna change her love for Biber or anything....I just wanna see...even if for once....those things that she and all of u Justin Biber fans  see in him!!!:)   i am not a belieber but this is no way to talk about Justin. maybe he has his flaws but it is not for us to judge. u want reasons why people like him right then here are they: 1.he can sing 2.they like his music 3.he is cute if u hate him then its your problem.......u don't need to like him just don't hate him because he is human, would u like someone to hate you because of the way you live and choose to be? yes i agree he did allot of horrible things, but what right do you have to hate him? and as far as your friend is concerned....u shouldn't feel bad because she sees something you don't see in him and that has nothing to do with you. I agree with sugarpetals I'm sorry to say but she is right.
reply 7 minutes
BookwormKat
My 2 older brothers & I live with my Mom, Step-Dad, & "their kids". They get out of doing chores, coming home at curfew, and can all but do anything & get away with all of it!!!!!! :e My Mom doesn't like it much but won't do anything about it. HELP!!!!!!!  :bigfrown
reply about 6 hours
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply about 8 hours
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it's good to know you don't mind! I think I might have lost a friend though... I asked Peter444 and he said he doesn't support gays... I hope he knew what I meant..... :) anyway thanks for the support! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply about 9 hours
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
reply about 9 hours