Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Get Him Back?

How do you get a boy that dumped you once to like you again? Back to Article

Snickers147

-orion- wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:47 -0800

lol wow

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:29 -0800

i think me and my ex are done and im happy smile

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-31 13:51:14 -0800

Why what did I do I stop doing everything he told me to.

lilyann8100
lilyann8100 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:18:00 -0700

cause i think you would be awsome at it i gave it a thumbs up

lilyann8100
lilyann8100 wrote:
2012-10-29 13:17:20 -0700

i think you should keep trying to get him back

muni4ever
muni4ever wrote:
2012-10-28 20:39:58 -0700

Grrrr my ex tried kissing me! I dont even like him but he still likes me

Falondin
Falondin wrote:
2012-10-28 20:25:37 -0700

look if he gone let him go there is a reason he left or a reason you ditched him leave it at that

illest_babe
illest_babe wrote:
2012-10-28 20:11:21 -0700

I Dont like when people ask me out when i am taken ! -,-

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-28 16:14:48 -0700

true, but what do you do if 2 ex's are trying to get back together with you at the same time??!?!

babydoll1022
babydoll1022 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:14:18 -0700

make him relize what he is missing

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-28 14:59:54 -0700

Julie your crazy

_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-28 14:54:55 -0700

Snap Crackel Pop !! I think Someone Got Treat! Thank You All For Brusting My Bubble xD
But Foreal Die' LIKE WHY THE HELL U GONE SIT THERE WHILE YOUR MAYBEE EATING SOME FUĆKING TAKIS IN ONE HAND AND A FREAKING COKE IN ANOTHER AND CALL HER A BITĆH?!? COME ON NOW !!!
IF I SEE THAT NGGGGGAAAA SAY ONE MORE WORD TO MY BABES TONY AND ELYSIA SHÌT IS GONNA HAPPEN AND IT INVOLES A BUCHER KNIFE AND A PAN AND A STOVE AND ME FEEDING IT TO MY PITBULLS !!!! Just Speaking The Truth❤

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-28 14:46:06 -0700

wait he broke up with you for a reason. looks like he wasnt the right one i mean he should love you no matter what. he wasnt the one lol just find someone new..

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-28 14:46:01 -0700

SNAP CRACKLE POP!! Juliana!! Lmfao

M_addocks
M_addocks wrote:
2012-10-28 14:43:52 -0700

Yea im wit Juiliana on this one. Everyone leave it yeah? you guys are like filling up my news feed with Dereck and shít. so stop. Regards.

_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-28 14:41:09 -0700

STOP ALL YOUR SHĮTS YOU ALL ARE FIGHTING OVER JUST ONE MEAN COMMENT FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T CALL MY WIFE A BÌTCH KAY.? I DON'T LIKE THAT BRUH , DON'T FUĆK WITH TONY BRO!! I CAN CARE KESS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY TO NE BECAUSE AT THE FUÇKING END IM BE SMILING BECAUSE IT AIN'T TRUE SO DERICK WIT YO STUIPD CRAAKHEADS LOOKING A'SSSS LEAVE THEM ALONE I KNOW I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT QUIT YOUR SHÌT AYE!! I KNOW TONY WILL TREAT ELYSIA WITH RESPECT YOU HATIN CUZ YOU MAYBE U FUĆKED UP !!! SO LEAVE THEM BE! th

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-10-28 14:38:45 -0700

Wits up with my sis n her ex n tht Derrick guy

TRaw
TRaw wrote:
2012-10-28 14:37:51 -0700

Yea

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yeah, just last week!
  • Yes, a couple of times.
  • Just once, but I got over it pretty fast.
  • Never! I always let them go before they get the chance.