Comments

April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks

April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks to get you in the holiday spirit. Back to Article

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-04-01 18:22:44 -0700

Embarrassed I went the whole day forgetting today was April Fools' Day??!!!!!!

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-04-01 13:08:34 -0700

I have one when u tell someone high five and u remove u hand and say April fools

Frozen5
Frozen5 wrote:
2014-04-01 12:22:32 -0700

I have one. When your in the car with your friend / sibling and your parent(s) are leaving you there 4 a while you
Go on the driver's seat and say "let's get outta this place,
Turn the wheel and pretend your stepping on the pedal
I tried this today and my friend actually cried!

nicolebranchaz101
nicolebranchaz101 wrote:
2014-03-31 19:50:47 -0700

Put koolaid in your shower head

dolphin12
dolphin12 wrote:
2014-03-28 15:32:14 -0700

I have a great april fools trick that we're(my class) doing on our teacher. We're going to stare her out in the morning then walk out in the afternoon! How cool!

DJDarin
DJDarin wrote:
2014-03-25 09:44:32 -0700

Your cute but April fools day is cool

Puppylover196
Puppylover196 wrote:
2014-03-25 09:11:26 -0700

I hate April fools

Abhishek226
Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-25 09:08:21 -0700

hahahaha i will try this at my friends

Gippi
Gippi wrote:
2014-03-25 08:55:47 -0700

Lol i will try these Tongue Out

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:58:27 -0800

Normally I just throws pies at people

Funny_Person_LOL

pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 15:03:31 -0700

I'm pretty late, but I like the Spare change one! (:

vanillastar
vanillastar wrote:
2013-04-07 08:57:54 -0700

If you're at the beach on the boardwalk, go underneath and stick a dollar between the crack. When a person reach for it, quickly pull the dollar away. HAHAHAHA!!!!

coolkidmos
coolkidmos wrote:
2013-03-31 17:53:58 -0700

if you wanna freak out your parents, try this trick.
Get your parents to talk to you by the couch.
Suddenly go, "and...and...oh dear!" and pretend to get dizzy.
Wait until they hover over you, peer through eyelids.
Suddenly jump up and say, "BOO!"

Misspinksparklez
Misspinksparklez wrote:
2013-03-31 11:47:34 -0700

Cool! You could also go to a lamp post that is really shiny stick a notice saying wet paint to it and let your victim lean on it, you should see their face when you tell them it's wet!!

awesomehunter
awesomehunter wrote:
2013-03-30 12:25:18 -0700

rubber band on sink sprayer

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2013-03-29 10:18:55 -0700

Try this trick if you have an overhead fan w/ a switch. Turn off the fan or re-wire the switch so you can't turn on the fan or/and the light. Next, get your parent(s) to get the fan fixed, because it won't work. If you want, you can do a little skit. Last, let the prank take place. I did this once when I was younger. It didn't work cause, well, I was too laugh-ish.

deni4evr
deni4evr wrote:
2013-03-25 20:24:13 -0700

Put salt on your victim's toothbrush or clear nail polish on his/her soap. If you wanna get REALLY evil, then put 'All Purpose Food Film' on their toilet.

kupetfan101
kupetfan101 wrote:
2013-01-05 08:40:43 -0800

u try to tell a prank then

Aprilfool-poll

Perfect April Fools' Prank?

• One where everyone has a good laugh.
  • When your victim never knows it was you who pulled it off.
  • As long as I get a good laugh, it's perfect.
  • The perfect prank is between you and the victim.

Micro_april-fools-day-videos-micro
April Fools Day is a day full of hillarious fun and it's the one day of the year that you're allo...
Micro_april fools day-micro
April Fools' Day is almost here, meaning you’ll have to get crafty and sneaky if you want to surp...
Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_april-fools-micro
April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and ...

Random in the forums

Ghostling
Ghostling posted in General:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
"Keekeow" wrote: "untilyoubitethierheadsoff" wrote: "Keekeow" wrote: I just had a heart attack. Just : I fangirled. SO HARD. ... My feels are coming out like a waterfall.......   :3 I swear I just watched this video and 1pcanada died and and and and 2p Matt had to kill his 1p!self lover cause cause cause he had had to save 2p America and my tears are like the pacific ocean.... no no no no but I think his 1p self was revived but still!!
Keekeow
Keekeow posted in General:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
Keekeow
Keekeow posted in General:
I just had a heart attack. Just : I fangirled. SO HARD.