Comments

April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks

April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks to get you in the holiday spirit. Back to Article

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-04-01 18:22:44 -0700

Embarrassed I went the whole day forgetting today was April Fools' Day??!!!!!!

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-04-01 13:08:34 -0700

I have one when u tell someone high five and u remove u hand and say April fools

Frozen5
Frozen5 wrote:
2014-04-01 12:22:32 -0700

I have one. When your in the car with your friend / sibling and your parent(s) are leaving you there 4 a while you
Go on the driver's seat and say "let's get outta this place,
Turn the wheel and pretend your stepping on the pedal
I tried this today and my friend actually cried!

nicolebranchaz101
nicolebranchaz101 wrote:
2014-03-31 19:50:47 -0700

Put koolaid in your shower head

dolphin12
dolphin12 wrote:
2014-03-28 15:32:14 -0700

I have a great april fools trick that we're(my class) doing on our teacher. We're going to stare her out in the morning then walk out in the afternoon! How cool!

DJDarin
DJDarin wrote:
2014-03-25 09:44:32 -0700

Your cute but April fools day is cool

Puppylover196
Puppylover196 wrote:
2014-03-25 09:11:26 -0700

I hate April fools

Abhishek226
Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-25 09:08:21 -0700

hahahaha i will try this at my friends

Gippi
Gippi wrote:
2014-03-25 08:55:47 -0700

Lol i will try these Tongue Out

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:58:27 -0800

Normally I just throws pies at people

Funny_Person_LOL

pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 15:03:31 -0700

I'm pretty late, but I like the Spare change one! (:

vanillastar
vanillastar wrote:
2013-04-07 08:57:54 -0700

If you're at the beach on the boardwalk, go underneath and stick a dollar between the crack. When a person reach for it, quickly pull the dollar away. HAHAHAHA!!!!

coolkidmos
coolkidmos wrote:
2013-03-31 17:53:58 -0700

if you wanna freak out your parents, try this trick.
Get your parents to talk to you by the couch.
Suddenly go, "and...and...oh dear!" and pretend to get dizzy.
Wait until they hover over you, peer through eyelids.
Suddenly jump up and say, "BOO!"

Misspinksparklez
Misspinksparklez wrote:
2013-03-31 11:47:34 -0700

Cool! You could also go to a lamp post that is really shiny stick a notice saying wet paint to it and let your victim lean on it, you should see their face when you tell them it's wet!!

awesomehunter
awesomehunter wrote:
2013-03-30 12:25:18 -0700

rubber band on sink sprayer

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2013-03-29 10:18:55 -0700

Try this trick if you have an overhead fan w/ a switch. Turn off the fan or re-wire the switch so you can't turn on the fan or/and the light. Next, get your parent(s) to get the fan fixed, because it won't work. If you want, you can do a little skit. Last, let the prank take place. I did this once when I was younger. It didn't work cause, well, I was too laugh-ish.

deni4evr_2312026
deni4evr_2312026 wrote:
2013-03-25 20:24:13 -0700

Put salt on your victim's toothbrush or clear nail polish on his/her soap. If you wanna get REALLY evil, then put 'All Purpose Food Film' on their toilet.

kupetfan101
kupetfan101 wrote:
2013-01-05 08:40:43 -0800

u try to tell a prank then

Aprilfool-poll

Perfect April Fools' Prank?

• One where everyone has a good laugh.
  • When your victim never knows it was you who pulled it off.
  • As long as I get a good laugh, it's perfect.
  • The perfect prank is between you and the victim.

Micro_april-fools-day-videos-micro
April Fools Day is a day full of hillarious fun and it's the one day of the year that you're allo...
Micro_april fools day-micro
April Fools' Day is almost here, meaning you’ll have to get crafty and sneaky if you want to surp...
Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_april-fools-micro
April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and ...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour