Comments

April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks

April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks to get you in the holiday spirit. Back to Article

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-04-01 18:22:44 -0700

Embarrassed I went the whole day forgetting today was April Fools' Day??!!!!!!

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-04-01 13:08:34 -0700

I have one when u tell someone high five and u remove u hand and say April fools

Frozen5
Frozen5 wrote:
2014-04-01 12:22:32 -0700

I have one. When your in the car with your friend / sibling and your parent(s) are leaving you there 4 a while you
Go on the driver's seat and say "let's get outta this place,
Turn the wheel and pretend your stepping on the pedal
I tried this today and my friend actually cried!

nicolebranchaz101
nicolebranchaz101 wrote:
2014-03-31 19:50:47 -0700

Put koolaid in your shower head

dolphin12
dolphin12 wrote:
2014-03-28 15:32:14 -0700

I have a great april fools trick that we're(my class) doing on our teacher. We're going to stare her out in the morning then walk out in the afternoon! How cool!

DJDarin
DJDarin wrote:
2014-03-25 09:44:32 -0700

Your cute but April fools day is cool

Puppylover196
Puppylover196 wrote:
2014-03-25 09:11:26 -0700

I hate April fools

Abhishek226
Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-25 09:08:21 -0700

hahahaha i will try this at my friends

Gippi
Gippi wrote:
2014-03-25 08:55:47 -0700

Lol i will try these Tongue Out

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:58:27 -0800

Normally I just throws pies at people

Funny_Person_LOL

pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 15:03:31 -0700

I'm pretty late, but I like the Spare change one! (:

vanillastar
vanillastar wrote:
2013-04-07 08:57:54 -0700

If you're at the beach on the boardwalk, go underneath and stick a dollar between the crack. When a person reach for it, quickly pull the dollar away. HAHAHAHA!!!!

coolkidmos
coolkidmos wrote:
2013-03-31 17:53:58 -0700

if you wanna freak out your parents, try this trick.
Get your parents to talk to you by the couch.
Suddenly go, "and...and...oh dear!" and pretend to get dizzy.
Wait until they hover over you, peer through eyelids.
Suddenly jump up and say, "BOO!"

Misspinksparklez
Misspinksparklez wrote:
2013-03-31 11:47:34 -0700

Cool! You could also go to a lamp post that is really shiny stick a notice saying wet paint to it and let your victim lean on it, you should see their face when you tell them it's wet!!

awesomehunter
awesomehunter wrote:
2013-03-30 12:25:18 -0700

rubber band on sink sprayer

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2013-03-29 10:18:55 -0700

Try this trick if you have an overhead fan w/ a switch. Turn off the fan or re-wire the switch so you can't turn on the fan or/and the light. Next, get your parent(s) to get the fan fixed, because it won't work. If you want, you can do a little skit. Last, let the prank take place. I did this once when I was younger. It didn't work cause, well, I was too laugh-ish.

deni4evr_2312026
deni4evr_2312026 wrote:
2013-03-25 20:24:13 -0700

Put salt on your victim's toothbrush or clear nail polish on his/her soap. If you wanna get REALLY evil, then put 'All Purpose Food Film' on their toilet.

kupetfan101
kupetfan101 wrote:
2013-01-05 08:40:43 -0800

u try to tell a prank then

Aprilfool-poll

Perfect April Fools' Prank?

• One where everyone has a good laugh.
  • When your victim never knows it was you who pulled it off.
  • As long as I get a good laugh, it's perfect.
  • The perfect prank is between you and the victim.

Micro_april-fools-day-videos-micro
April Fools Day is a day full of hillarious fun and it's the one day of the year that you're allo...
Micro_april fools day-micro
April Fools' Day is almost here, meaning you’ll have to get crafty and sneaky if you want to surp...
Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_april-fools-micro
April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and ...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??