Comments

April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks

April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks to get you in the holiday spirit. Back to Article

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-03-16 14:36:33 -0700

Pranks *Looks weird*

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-15 22:25:04 -0700

I'M GOING TO PRANK YOU!

perri987
perri987 wrote:
2012-03-15 20:44:47 -0700

fhgifjifihrjhgrhihfhhrghfhgrrfffffhhgwhhjfrgrjugrhgutghurg smile Sad Dazed Angel sorry my daughter is bairley learning how to type but funny jokes

coritz
coritz wrote:
2012-03-15 20:30:41 -0700

i put thumb tacks on the teachers chair

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-15 20:15:45 -0700

I doint really like this

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2012-03-14 20:00:59 -0700

lol this seems funny XD

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-14 15:43:50 -0700

I never do pranks like that on april fools. i just tell ppl im moving or something. ;D

allycat27
allycat27 wrote:
2012-03-14 15:36:14 -0700

r they promoting this ????

nailgirl78
nailgirl78 wrote:
2012-03-14 11:01:55 -0700

i going to do one on my sister lol

acnlle1322_1966425
acnlle1322_1966425 wrote:
2012-03-14 08:16:49 -0700

Haha lol

ultraboy789
ultraboy789 wrote:
2012-03-13 18:25:45 -0700

some girls put glue on peoples seats at school they got expelled it was pretty funny and worth it

lyric2000
lyric2000 wrote:
2012-03-13 16:20:26 -0700

I hate all of dem

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-03-13 15:47:05 -0700

There's a problem taht it says in the beginning of the article that these would be SAFE! Pranks should never be harmless or so called...safe.

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-03-13 15:43:11 -0700

What I did wasa girrl fell asleep in class so i drew on her with a marker :P but we're friends nwo and she forgives me.

BOBANDRAWR

Lol I Luv April Foolz DayBig Grin

maddyrox01april
maddyrox01april wrote:
2011-12-18 19:12:33 -0800

im the little one

Aprilfool-poll

Perfect April Fools' Prank?

• One where everyone has a good laugh.
  • When your victim never knows it was you who pulled it off.
  • As long as I get a good laugh, it's perfect.
  • The perfect prank is between you and the victim.

Micro_april-fools-day-videos-micro
April Fools Day is a day full of hillarious fun and it's the one day of the year that you're allo...
Micro_april fools day-micro
April Fools' Day is almost here, meaning you’ll have to get crafty and sneaky if you want to surp...
Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_april-fools-micro
April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and ...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.