Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It : Top 10 :: How To Ask Someone Out

One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How Do I Ask Him/Her Out? Back to Article

Luna_Moon13
Luna_Moon13 wrote:
2013-05-14 19:21:37 -0700

STILLL SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

JesusonHorseback
JesusonHorseback wrote:
2012-11-22 17:41:30 -0800

I like a boy, but he goes to my CHURCH!!! plus I just met him, but he sang a solo a few Sundays ago. plus I don't evn know how old he is! I know hes at least over 15. But I'm only 12!

CuteChick2315
CuteChick2315 wrote:
2011-12-03 08:58:42 -0800

i asked a boy out and he said no then he asked me out! strange!! Confused

*laurenl48*
*laurenl48* wrote:
2011-11-02 12:49:59 -0700

i am still scared to ask bc i am SHY!!! Frown

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-02 07:08:24 -0700

Good advice, Dish- It! xD

vampire_girl4ever
vampire_girl4ever wrote:
2011-07-18 06:16:34 -0700

i no how to ask a boy out cuz im not a shy one smile

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

You see someone from across the room and think: wow, I really want to meet that person! But how c...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16