Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It : Top 10 :: How To Ask Someone Out

One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How Do I Ask Him/Her Out? Back to Article

Luna_Moon13
Luna_Moon13 wrote:
2013-05-14 19:21:37 -0700

STILLL SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

JesusonHorseback
JesusonHorseback wrote:
2012-11-22 17:41:30 -0800

I like a boy, but he goes to my CHURCH!!! plus I just met him, but he sang a solo a few Sundays ago. plus I don't evn know how old he is! I know hes at least over 15. But I'm only 12!

CuteChick2315
CuteChick2315 wrote:
2011-12-03 08:58:42 -0800

i asked a boy out and he said no then he asked me out! strange!! Confused

*laurenl48*
*laurenl48* wrote:
2011-11-02 12:49:59 -0700

i am still scared to ask bc i am SHY!!! Frown

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-02 07:08:24 -0700

Good advice, Dish- It! xD

vampire_girl4ever
vampire_girl4ever wrote:
2011-07-18 06:16:34 -0700

i no how to ask a boy out cuz im not a shy one smile

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

You see someone from across the room and think: wow, I really want to meet that person! But how c...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days