Comments

Dear Dish-It : Top 10 :: How To Ask Someone Out

One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How Do I Ask Him/Her Out? Back to Article

Luna_Moon13
Luna_Moon13 wrote:
2013-05-14 19:21:37 -0700

STILLL SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

JesusonHorseback
JesusonHorseback wrote:
2012-11-22 17:41:30 -0800

I like a boy, but he goes to my CHURCH!!! plus I just met him, but he sang a solo a few Sundays ago. plus I don't evn know how old he is! I know hes at least over 15. But I'm only 12!

CuteChick2315
CuteChick2315 wrote:
2011-12-03 08:58:42 -0800

i asked a boy out and he said no then he asked me out! strange!! Confused

*laurenl48*
*laurenl48* wrote:
2011-11-02 12:49:59 -0700

i am still scared to ask bc i am SHY!!! Frown

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-02 07:08:24 -0700

Good advice, Dish- It! xD

vampire_girl4ever
vampire_girl4ever wrote:
2011-07-18 06:16:34 -0700

i no how to ask a boy out cuz im not a shy one smile

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

You see someone from across the room and think: wow, I really want to meet that person! But how c...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye