Comments

Dear Dish-It : Top 10 :: How To Ask Someone Out

One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How Do I Ask Him/Her Out? Back to Article

Luna_Moon13
Luna_Moon13 wrote:
2013-05-14 19:21:37 -0700

STILLL SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

JesusonHorseback
JesusonHorseback wrote:
2012-11-22 17:41:30 -0800

I like a boy, but he goes to my CHURCH!!! plus I just met him, but he sang a solo a few Sundays ago. plus I don't evn know how old he is! I know hes at least over 15. But I'm only 12!

CuteChick2315
CuteChick2315 wrote:
2011-12-03 08:58:42 -0800

i asked a boy out and he said no then he asked me out! strange!! Confused

*laurenl48*
*laurenl48* wrote:
2011-11-02 12:49:59 -0700

i am still scared to ask bc i am SHY!!! Frown

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-02 07:08:24 -0700

Good advice, Dish- It! xD

vampire_girl4ever
vampire_girl4ever wrote:
2011-07-18 06:16:34 -0700

i no how to ask a boy out cuz im not a shy one smile

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

You see someone from across the room and think: wow, I really want to meet that person! But how c...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.