Comments

Dear Dish-It : Top 10 :: How To Ask Someone Out

One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How Do I Ask Him/Her Out? Back to Article

Luna_Moon13
Luna_Moon13 wrote:
2013-05-14 19:21:37 -0700

STILLL SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

JesusonHorseback
JesusonHorseback wrote:
2012-11-22 17:41:30 -0800

I like a boy, but he goes to my CHURCH!!! plus I just met him, but he sang a solo a few Sundays ago. plus I don't evn know how old he is! I know hes at least over 15. But I'm only 12!

CuteChick2315
CuteChick2315 wrote:
2011-12-03 08:58:42 -0800

i asked a boy out and he said no then he asked me out! strange!! Confused

*laurenl48*
*laurenl48* wrote:
2011-11-02 12:49:59 -0700

i am still scared to ask bc i am SHY!!! Frown

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-02 07:08:24 -0700

Good advice, Dish- It! xD

vampire_girl4ever
vampire_girl4ever wrote:
2011-07-18 06:16:34 -0700

i no how to ask a boy out cuz im not a shy one smile

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

You see someone from across the room and think: wow, I really want to meet that person! But how c...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Cleanser..
DisneyanimeLover
"brunostar" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: True friends on kw or in real life? Either way, a true friend will always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. A true friend will make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time. A true friend will stay your friend for years A true friend won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. A true friend listens to you just as much as they tell you things. A true friend makes you happy to be with them There are a lot of things that define a true friend, but really you already know whether your friend is a true friend or not. You just have to stop for a moment and think which sadly is something I don have
idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)