Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Two-In-One Bedrooms : Decorating A Shared Room

You love pink, your sister’s a tomboy; you root for a football team, your brother cheers on their rivals.Get tips on decorating a room you both can live with. Back to Article

alitalia123
alitalia123 wrote:
2014-07-12 09:37:58 -0700

Try sticking wrapping paper up for wallpaper

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 14:56:39 -0700

I share with a monster cough cough I mean little sister.Please help me survive.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:24:02 -0700

I share a room with my baby sister..... She's 2.1.....HELP ME!!!!!!

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-12 07:35:20 -0700

i don't have a separate room

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-15 17:53:49 -0700

i need to try this stuff with my brother.

coritz
coritz wrote:
2012-06-30 20:24:38 -0700

what me and my sister did was paint the wall one color and picked out different colors in our bed covers matching the paint my room is blck and blue hers is rainbow

epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2012-04-18 11:59:12 -0700

I decorated my room with my sister just like this :P

sparklecake0
sparklecake0 wrote:
2012-01-19 16:31:05 -0800

well we rent our house so we can't paint the walls!

P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354
P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354 wrote:
2012-01-19 16:06:36 -0800

Lol I had that scooby doo blanket! Swaag.

Coetiful
Coetiful wrote:
2011-06-17 13:26:23 -0700

just get comforters! dnt decorate the walls!

iWonTheGame
iWonTheGame wrote:
2011-01-01 04:22:53 -0800

My sister is a tomboy and im a girly girl so we never decorate our room =D

How Would You Want Your Room Decorated?

• A space theme with glow-in-the-dark stars and planets.
  • Anything sports-related, like a big baseball glove bed!
  • A jungle safari with palm trees and vines hanging from the ceiling.
  • Classic and simple, nothing too trendy or wild.

Micro_tights_micro
It’s all about tights! Textured and patterned tights are all the rage this winter! This season ti...
Dream Room Designer by Tim Bugbird is a fun and unique “book” published by Scholastic. With this ...
Springtime means fresh flowers, fresh air and a fresh start. What better time to clean out your r...

greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Friends:
 If  a friend keeps lying on you or dissing you for a boy is she really your friend? Even if she says sorry?
GlimmeringSky16
Anything that's done repeatedly that bothers you after you've told them to stop is considered as bullying, which is almost a crime and has serious consequences. I'd tell someone if I were you. Doing it once is okay, but doing it more than once after being asked to stop is serious. and also, if you're smart then don't ever complain. Smartness will get you a good future, being cool won't
thebellsofnotredame3
But if they make you feel like #### then you shouldn't be friends with these people. If it really bothers you then it's a toxic relationship. If you just find in mildly annoying and can deal with it then continue being friends with them. But if it really bothers you and they won't stop even when you ask them to stop then they're not your real friends. You deserve friends that respect you.