Comments

Dear Dish-It : Quick Advice

Dish-it gets so many questions, she doesn’t always have time to answer them all right away! Back to Article

b-ball7
b-ball7 wrote:
2014-08-07 12:17:31 -0700

i like this boy and he has a girlfriend but he lives in my nahboorhood and i have more friends and if he tells some 1 my reputation is done for what should i do?

JolteonEX
JolteonEX wrote:
2014-05-21 08:35:13 -0700

Hi, so my friend, Taea, she says I am always writing my story or on the computer and i never hang out with her but i do! After school, before school, during school! What do i do?

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:09:46 -0800

I like this one girl but I don't know if she likes me so what should I do

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:08:14 -0800

Hello

Jemmy xox
Jemmy xox wrote:
2013-02-07 01:44:28 -0800

Tongue Out

AB1333_2024449
AB1333_2024449 wrote:
2012-09-24 15:40:08 -0700

U should become his friend and see how he really is before u start liking him.

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-23 18:00:40 -0700

You should just talk 2 him and try to tell him how you feel

Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051
Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:53:05 -0700

Be yourself Everything will get better smile

imagin
imagin wrote:
2012-03-10 02:18:09 -0800

LET HIM GO Frustrated

sylazygal7
sylazygal7 wrote:
2012-01-15 08:47:36 -0800

colio!

breakingdawn6789
breakingdawn6789 wrote:
2012-01-06 21:35:50 -0800

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mz.Booh
Mz.Booh wrote:
2011-11-01 11:29:55 -0700

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

F1120066226218

Who's Harder to Deal With - Boys or Girls?

• Boys are way harder to deal with.
  • Girls are impossible to figure out.
  • Boys and girls are equally hard to deal with.

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11