Comments

Dear Dish-It : Quick Advice

Dish-it gets so many questions, she doesn’t always have time to answer them all right away! Back to Article

b-ball7
b-ball7 wrote:
2014-08-07 12:17:31 -0700

i like this boy and he has a girlfriend but he lives in my nahboorhood and i have more friends and if he tells some 1 my reputation is done for what should i do?

JolteonEX
JolteonEX wrote:
2014-05-21 08:35:13 -0700

Hi, so my friend, Taea, she says I am always writing my story or on the computer and i never hang out with her but i do! After school, before school, during school! What do i do?

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:09:46 -0800

I like this one girl but I don't know if she likes me so what should I do

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:08:14 -0800

Hello

Jemmy xox
Jemmy xox wrote:
2013-02-07 01:44:28 -0800

Tongue Out

AB1333_2024449
AB1333_2024449 wrote:
2012-09-24 15:40:08 -0700

U should become his friend and see how he really is before u start liking him.

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-23 18:00:40 -0700

You should just talk 2 him and try to tell him how you feel

Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051
Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:53:05 -0700

Be yourself Everything will get better smile

imagin
imagin wrote:
2012-03-10 02:18:09 -0800

LET HIM GO Frustrated

sylazygal7
sylazygal7 wrote:
2012-01-15 08:47:36 -0800

colio!

breakingdawn6789
breakingdawn6789 wrote:
2012-01-06 21:35:50 -0800

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mz.Booh
Mz.Booh wrote:
2011-11-01 11:29:55 -0700

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

F1120066226218

Who's Harder to Deal With - Boys or Girls?

• Boys are way harder to deal with.
  • Girls are impossible to figure out.
  • Boys and girls are equally hard to deal with.

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand