Comments

Dear Dish-It : Quick Advice

Dish-it gets so many questions, she doesn’t always have time to answer them all right away! Back to Article

b-ball7
b-ball7 wrote:
2014-08-07 12:17:31 -0700

i like this boy and he has a girlfriend but he lives in my nahboorhood and i have more friends and if he tells some 1 my reputation is done for what should i do?

JolteonEX
JolteonEX wrote:
2014-05-21 08:35:13 -0700

Hi, so my friend, Taea, she says I am always writing my story or on the computer and i never hang out with her but i do! After school, before school, during school! What do i do?

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:09:46 -0800

I like this one girl but I don't know if she likes me so what should I do

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:08:14 -0800

Hello

Jemmy xox
Jemmy xox wrote:
2013-02-07 01:44:28 -0800

Tongue Out

AB1333_2024449
AB1333_2024449 wrote:
2012-09-24 15:40:08 -0700

U should become his friend and see how he really is before u start liking him.

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-23 18:00:40 -0700

You should just talk 2 him and try to tell him how you feel

Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051
Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:53:05 -0700

Be yourself Everything will get better smile

imagin
imagin wrote:
2012-03-10 02:18:09 -0800

LET HIM GO Frustrated

sylazygal7
sylazygal7 wrote:
2012-01-15 08:47:36 -0800

colio!

breakingdawn6789
breakingdawn6789 wrote:
2012-01-06 21:35:50 -0800

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mz.Booh
Mz.Booh wrote:
2011-11-01 11:29:55 -0700

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

F1120066226218

Who's Harder to Deal With - Boys or Girls?

• Boys are way harder to deal with.
  • Girls are impossible to figure out.
  • Boys and girls are equally hard to deal with.

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: