Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It : Quick Advice

Dish-it gets so many questions, she doesn’t always have time to answer them all right away! Back to Article

b-ball7
b-ball7 wrote:
2014-08-07 12:17:31 -0700

i like this boy and he has a girlfriend but he lives in my nahboorhood and i have more friends and if he tells some 1 my reputation is done for what should i do?

JolteonEX
JolteonEX wrote:
2014-05-21 08:35:13 -0700

Hi, so my friend, Taea, she says I am always writing my story or on the computer and i never hang out with her but i do! After school, before school, during school! What do i do?

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:09:46 -0800

I like this one girl but I don't know if she likes me so what should I do

HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-01-23 13:08:14 -0800

Hello

Jemmy xox
Jemmy xox wrote:
2013-02-07 01:44:28 -0800

Tongue Out

AB1333_2024449
AB1333_2024449 wrote:
2012-09-24 15:40:08 -0700

U should become his friend and see how he really is before u start liking him.

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-23 18:00:40 -0700

You should just talk 2 him and try to tell him how you feel

Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051
Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:53:05 -0700

Be yourself Everything will get better smile

imagin
imagin wrote:
2012-03-10 02:18:09 -0800

LET HIM GO Frustrated

sylazygal7
sylazygal7 wrote:
2012-01-15 08:47:36 -0800

colio!

breakingdawn6789
breakingdawn6789 wrote:
2012-01-06 21:35:50 -0800

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mz.Booh
Mz.Booh wrote:
2011-11-01 11:29:55 -0700

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

F1120066226218

Who's Harder to Deal With - Boys or Girls?

• Boys are way harder to deal with.
  • Girls are impossible to figure out.
  • Boys and girls are equally hard to deal with.

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (