Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want Highlights

I am a skater now but I still look preppy. My dad is OK with me getting highlights but my mom won't let me. Back to Article

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2014-02-03 07:52:14 -0800

i nned 2 highlight ma hair into light brown with temporay spray

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-31 11:48:37 -0800

blonde ones cuz i have black hair

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-31 11:48:21 -0800

i have natural highlights ;D

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 21:03:57 -0700

i feel the same way my mom only let me dip dye my hair with kool-laid maybe look into that

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:34:37 -0700

I also want some highlights sad to say my parents don't want to. Sad

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-19 17:31:29 -0800

I'mm Getting Highlights For My Birthdaay . Yaaay ! ♥

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-06-06 08:25:36 -0700

i have natural highlights

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-06-03 17:32:53 -0700

I Bleachhed The Back Of My Hair, It Looks Khutee In A Ponytail !

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2012-01-02 08:26:56 -0800

Its okay girl ya go skating no matter what your mom is not too cool for that stuff.
Or maybe a story that happed with your dad.
Plus your a girl best skaters in the world are boys.
Like reallly shane white, tony hawk all of those ppl.

Your a girl your not gonna skate that easy...

ladyprinceton3
ladyprinceton3 wrote:
2012-01-01 20:47:56 -0800

yea i agree they wud be purple or lime green but i dont know if my parents wud let me tho

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2012-01-01 18:59:45 -0800

if i was to ever get highlights the color would lime green or a pretty purple

miss.right
miss.right wrote:
2012-01-01 17:56:30 -0800

I hate highlights cuz all dey are iz puttin rainbows in yo head but unlike uz nicki minaj keeps da colors fly and original

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-01-01 17:04:35 -0800

I want highlights so bad! I want light brown strecks in my hair....

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2012-01-01 17:04:12 -0800

I qqot pink hiqhliqhhts iI qot 2 do lots of stuff round the house she finally said yea

Mizz_laila
Mizz_laila wrote:
2012-01-01 16:58:41 -0800

I want a light brown streck in my hair my mom said when I'm either 12 or 13

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:56:28 -0800

I so want highlight or a coloring everyone tells me i shudd get one but my mom wont let me.!

kynn2cute101
kynn2cute101 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:34:42 -0800

i have some in my bangss!

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:32:25 -0800

i want hi-lights my mom says i can get them when im older

auria12
auria12 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:31:43 -0800

I won't some but my mom says I'm to young

Lauren :D_1984700
Lauren :D_1984700 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:30:04 -0800

Already got them.

What Would Look the Coolest?

• Pink elephants.
  • Orange and purple striped foxes.
  • Green and white polka dot cows.
  • Yellow and blue streaked giraffes.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!