Comments

Wild Things :: Bald Eagle

Just because the name suggests this bird is bald, doesn't mean the Bald Eagle has no feathers. The eagle can be found throughout North America. Did you know this bird can swim? Back to Article

Ilikeham123

jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-07 18:20:24 -0700

bald eagles

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-07 18:20:10 -0700

Bald eagles looks viciously great

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:12:21 -0700

I saw one at Dollywood, in person.

Live4Tonight

Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-26 00:31:48 -0700

King of birds....

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-24 15:02:34 -0700

OMG! The bald eagle is cool! I remember the nest they had like a year ago my teacher showed videos of its nest we watched it and it was awesome

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-24 08:42:09 -0700

Eh....I liked the turkey better.

Hummingbird-poll

What's Your Fave Bird? Vote!

• I think the Whooping Crane is super cool.
  • Hummingbirds cuz they're so tiny.
  • Ordinary ducks you can feed in the park.
  • Can I vote for Big Bird?

There is probably a ton about your cat you don't understand. Like why it won't come when you call...
Dogs are man's best friend. But do you know where they came from? And do you know which one is th...
Have you heard it takes seven hornet stings to kill a horse, three an adult human and two a child?
These guys really do exist! They don't look like the cartoon character very much, but they do hav...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?