Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

holler_homie_
holler_homie_ wrote:
2014-04-21 03:58:21 -0700

I just think guys dont take notice of me anymore....i last dated a guy like 2 years ago and since then on one has said they like me.

annacute123
annacute123 wrote:
2014-04-17 19:30:08 -0700

OMG!!! There are 3 guys at my school who like me! The good thing is that one of them I have a crush on Love

Alexiaisawesome123
Alexiaisawesome123 wrote:
2014-01-27 06:04:11 -0800

There is a kid in a couple of my classes and whenever we go to the computer lab he comes and sits near me and he likes to talk to me the whole class. No joke. He talks to me nonstop. I think it's really funny.

ooo_killem
ooo_killem wrote:
2014-01-10 20:29:43 -0800

i found out by friends telling me dat he liked me n he would smack my butt

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:44:43 -0800

nobody likes me so i would'nt know sighns to how they like you. who likes 1 republic? nvm im being too random. and im talking to myself lol cx

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-11-06 22:34:22 -0800

no one likes me. Worried

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-10-13 21:54:59 -0700

READING this made me found out somebody likes me

sealpup181
sealpup181 wrote:
2013-09-07 18:52:45 -0700

I like this boy but he sits behind me in all of my class except one, so I can't see him.

jazmynebabygirl11
jazmynebabygirl11 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:59:56 -0700

There is a boy in my class and he does all of this

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:44:12 -0700

I know right

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-02 09:04:13 -0700

I llike this boy but I don't know if he likes me.

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-07-28 06:27:36 -0700

Wow there's his guy in my class and almost does all of this. ( almost )

Acdc909
Acdc909 wrote:
2013-07-17 00:05:10 -0700

Why don't girls make the first move! -nods-

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 22:09:14 -0700

I think I might know a guy that likes me now. Eh, it's probably just me hallucinating.

ClownsRScary:3
ClownsRScary:3 wrote:
2013-07-14 15:18:37 -0700

*shrugs* You can’t tell what a boy is thinking. I would only k now if my crush told me. ^-^

Mari Baby
Mari Baby wrote:
2013-07-14 12:58:07 -0700

i never know unless he tells me

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:57:42 -0700

i say this guy at the pary last night i love him but he hates me and i know why

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-14 12:56:35 -0700

You don't.

Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (= wrote:
2013-05-20 20:11:32 -0700

I wish my crush would do most of these but he don't lol

Ebbarose
Ebbarose wrote:
2013-05-16 12:22:50 -0700

My crush shows most of these signs, but he's my BFF's ex-boyfriend! Also my other friend likes him! What should I do!?!?!

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

kaykay2002