Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

Alexiaisawesome123
Alexiaisawesome123 wrote:
2014-01-27 06:04:11 -0800

There is a kid in a couple of my classes and whenever we go to the computer lab he comes and sits near me and he likes to talk to me the whole class. No joke. He talks to me nonstop. I think it's really funny.

ooo_killem
ooo_killem wrote:
2014-01-10 20:29:43 -0800

i found out by friends telling me dat he liked me n he would smack my butt

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:44:43 -0800

nobody likes me so i would'nt know sighns to how they like you. who likes 1 republic? nvm im being too random. and im talking to myself lol cx

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-11-06 22:34:22 -0800

no one likes me. Worried

MSMcGucci
MSMcGucci wrote:
2013-10-13 21:54:59 -0700

READING this made me found out somebody likes me

sealpup181
sealpup181 wrote:
2013-09-07 18:52:45 -0700

I like this boy but he sits behind me in all of my class except one, so I can't see him.

jazmynebabygirl11
jazmynebabygirl11 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:59:56 -0700

There is a boy in my class and he does all of this

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:44:12 -0700

I know right

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-02 09:04:13 -0700

I llike this boy but I don't know if he likes me.

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-07-28 06:27:36 -0700

Wow there's his guy in my class and almost does all of this. ( almost )

Acdc909
Acdc909 wrote:
2013-07-17 00:05:10 -0700

Why don't girls make the first move! -nods-

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 22:09:14 -0700

I think I might know a guy that likes me now. Eh, it's probably just me hallucinating.

ClownsRScary:3
ClownsRScary:3 wrote:
2013-07-14 15:18:37 -0700

*shrugs* You can’t tell what a boy is thinking. I would only k now if my crush told me. ^-^

Mari Baby
Mari Baby wrote:
2013-07-14 12:58:07 -0700

i never know unless he tells me

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:57:42 -0700

i say this guy at the pary last night i love him but he hates me and i know why

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-14 12:56:35 -0700

You don't.

Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (= wrote:
2013-05-20 20:11:32 -0700

I wish my crush would do most of these but he don't lol

Ebbarose
Ebbarose wrote:
2013-05-16 12:22:50 -0700

My crush shows most of these signs, but he's my BFF's ex-boyfriend! Also my other friend likes him! What should I do!?!?!

-BUBBLEGUMBABE-
-BUBBLEGUMBABE- wrote:
2013-05-16 10:24:44 -0700

omg i really wanna ask this guy out but i dont know how (bites nails)

LilwaynemyhomieG
LilwaynemyhomieG wrote:
2013-05-16 10:01:43 -0700

He will ask about you and he will always talk about you. He won't get mad at you he will always sound happy for you and always talk about you and less about him.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!