Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

-BUBBLEGUMBABE-
-BUBBLEGUMBABE- wrote:
2013-05-16 10:24:44 -0700

omg i really wanna ask this guy out but i dont know how (bites nails)

LilwaynemyhomieG_2464786
LilwaynemyhomieG_2464786 wrote:
2013-05-16 10:01:43 -0700

He will ask about you and he will always talk about you. He won't get mad at you he will always sound happy for you and always talk about you and less about him.

Zombi3zOMG
Zombi3zOMG wrote:
2013-05-12 08:20:18 -0700

Don't let you're walls down to let someone in. Let them work for it. Wait for the one who will climb over the walls, who will do the work it takes to get you

mark9_2271634
mark9_2271634 wrote:
2013-03-25 15:19:11 -0700

he will ask about u

kathlyne123
kathlyne123 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:53:51 -0700

i dont know if this guy likes me he is so nice to me but i am ςcard to talk to him or look at him what should i do help

kathlyne123
kathlyne123 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:45:09 -0700

help me i dont know who likes me in my class but i have a felling someone dose

Astridx
Astridx wrote:
2013-02-06 21:28:25 -0800

Like thepart with he cant take his eyes off yoy there is a dude in my class and just stares and me and my bud and we just stare back but he dont like either of us cause we know who he does

LollipopSelma
LollipopSelma wrote:
2013-02-02 15:20:05 -0800

This is so true!

Im.Myself
Im.Myself wrote:
2013-01-03 12:10:17 -0800

If you want to, ask him out. If he says no, mabey
he's already dating or mabey he likes you, but
dosent want to go out.

twixylixy
twixylixy wrote:
2012-12-20 09:37:20 -0800

the worst he can do is say no. Ask some of his friends if he likes u then if they say he doesnt just keep it to ur self and if does like u ask him out smile hope it all works out for u

glow stick
glow stick wrote:
2012-11-12 15:05:31 -0800

who

Ilovetoblog
Ilovetoblog wrote:
2012-10-09 16:00:40 -0700

I dont think i should go for it with this guy because what if he rejects me it would be humiliating it is not like u do anything when ur together

Ilovetoblog

Ilovetoblog
Ilovetoblog wrote:
2012-10-09 16:00:39 -0700

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-19 12:07:55 -0700

There is one i reallly like

alexa100
alexa100 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:02:32 -0700

I THINK NOW I KNOW IF A BOY LIKES ME OR NOT THIS IS GOOD ADVICE smile

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-09 20:36:20 -0700

I think the guy i like still likes me back...im gonna try 2 ask him out

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-07-03 09:34:10 -0700

Confusing even with that info I don't get it

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^