Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

-BUBBLEGUMBABE-
-BUBBLEGUMBABE- wrote:
2013-05-16 10:24:44 -0700

omg i really wanna ask this guy out but i dont know how (bites nails)

LilwaynemyhomieG_2464786
LilwaynemyhomieG_2464786 wrote:
2013-05-16 10:01:43 -0700

He will ask about you and he will always talk about you. He won't get mad at you he will always sound happy for you and always talk about you and less about him.

Zombi3zOMG_2023640
Zombi3zOMG_2023640 wrote:
2013-05-12 08:20:18 -0700

Don't let you're walls down to let someone in. Let them work for it. Wait for the one who will climb over the walls, who will do the work it takes to get you

mark9_2271634
mark9_2271634 wrote:
2013-03-25 15:19:11 -0700

he will ask about u

kathlyne123
kathlyne123 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:53:51 -0700

i dont know if this guy likes me he is so nice to me but i am ςcard to talk to him or look at him what should i do help

kathlyne123
kathlyne123 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:45:09 -0700

help me i dont know who likes me in my class but i have a felling someone dose

Astridx
Astridx wrote:
2013-02-06 21:28:25 -0800

Like thepart with he cant take his eyes off yoy there is a dude in my class and just stares and me and my bud and we just stare back but he dont like either of us cause we know who he does

LollipopSelma
LollipopSelma wrote:
2013-02-02 15:20:05 -0800

This is so true!

Im.Myself
Im.Myself wrote:
2013-01-03 12:10:17 -0800

If you want to, ask him out. If he says no, mabey
he's already dating or mabey he likes you, but
dosent want to go out.

twixylixy
twixylixy wrote:
2012-12-20 09:37:20 -0800

the worst he can do is say no. Ask some of his friends if he likes u then if they say he doesnt just keep it to ur self and if does like u ask him out smile hope it all works out for u

glow stick
glow stick wrote:
2012-11-12 15:05:31 -0800

who

Ilovetoblog
Ilovetoblog wrote:
2012-10-09 16:00:40 -0700

I dont think i should go for it with this guy because what if he rejects me it would be humiliating it is not like u do anything when ur together

Ilovetoblog

Ilovetoblog
Ilovetoblog wrote:
2012-10-09 16:00:39 -0700

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-19 12:07:55 -0700

There is one i reallly like

alexa100
alexa100 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:02:32 -0700

I THINK NOW I KNOW IF A BOY LIKES ME OR NOT THIS IS GOOD ADVICE smile

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-09 20:36:20 -0700

I think the guy i like still likes me back...im gonna try 2 ask him out

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-07-03 09:34:10 -0700

Confusing even with that info I don't get it

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)