Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

-BUBBLEGUMBABE-
-BUBBLEGUMBABE- wrote:
2013-05-16 10:24:44 -0700

omg i really wanna ask this guy out but i dont know how (bites nails)

LilwaynemyhomieG_2464786
LilwaynemyhomieG_2464786 wrote:
2013-05-16 10:01:43 -0700

He will ask about you and he will always talk about you. He won't get mad at you he will always sound happy for you and always talk about you and less about him.

Zombi3zOMG
Zombi3zOMG wrote:
2013-05-12 08:20:18 -0700

Don't let you're walls down to let someone in. Let them work for it. Wait for the one who will climb over the walls, who will do the work it takes to get you

mark9_2271634
mark9_2271634 wrote:
2013-03-25 15:19:11 -0700

he will ask about u

kathlyne123
kathlyne123 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:53:51 -0700

i dont know if this guy likes me he is so nice to me but i am ςcard to talk to him or look at him what should i do help

kathlyne123
kathlyne123 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:45:09 -0700

help me i dont know who likes me in my class but i have a felling someone dose

Astridx
Astridx wrote:
2013-02-06 21:28:25 -0800

Like thepart with he cant take his eyes off yoy there is a dude in my class and just stares and me and my bud and we just stare back but he dont like either of us cause we know who he does

LollipopSelma
LollipopSelma wrote:
2013-02-02 15:20:05 -0800

This is so true!

Im.Myself
Im.Myself wrote:
2013-01-03 12:10:17 -0800

If you want to, ask him out. If he says no, mabey
he's already dating or mabey he likes you, but
dosent want to go out.

twixylixy
twixylixy wrote:
2012-12-20 09:37:20 -0800

the worst he can do is say no. Ask some of his friends if he likes u then if they say he doesnt just keep it to ur self and if does like u ask him out smile hope it all works out for u

glow stick
glow stick wrote:
2012-11-12 15:05:31 -0800

who

Ilovetoblog
Ilovetoblog wrote:
2012-10-09 16:00:40 -0700

I dont think i should go for it with this guy because what if he rejects me it would be humiliating it is not like u do anything when ur together

Ilovetoblog

Ilovetoblog
Ilovetoblog wrote:
2012-10-09 16:00:39 -0700

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-19 12:07:55 -0700

There is one i reallly like

alexa100
alexa100 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:02:32 -0700

I THINK NOW I KNOW IF A BOY LIKES ME OR NOT THIS IS GOOD ADVICE smile

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-09 20:36:20 -0700

I think the guy i like still likes me back...im gonna try 2 ask him out

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-07-03 09:34:10 -0700

Confusing even with that info I don't get it

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (:
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Love_Nora" wrote:thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up :) Well, dear, I'm always here if you need me. My profile is always open so you can send me a message and I can help you the best way I can. (: Have a good day.