Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

turkey12
turkey12 wrote:
2012-07-01 18:29:52 -0700

Now I know how guys like me

Lil Jen
Lil Jen wrote:
2012-05-14 18:49:47 -0700

I like someone, he's lyk an angel Tongue Out but he's such a sweetheart... dedicating the song one wish by ray j to him

crazy manic
crazy manic wrote:
2012-05-04 19:36:48 -0700

but i

crazy manic
crazy manic wrote:
2012-05-04 19:36:04 -0700

idk what 2 do with my boyfriend he keeps calling my bestfriends b------ and saying f--k u mother fu--er and stuff like that

Kayla31
Kayla31 wrote:
2012-03-01 21:23:05 -0800

i`m so scared there is a boy i really like and i think he might like me back! :o

Nightmusic

multiminimaddie13 wrote:
2012-01-23 18:54:53 -0800

Very helpful!

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-22 13:27:03 -0800

cool advice !!! very helpful!!!

-Yolo.Swag(:
-Yolo.Swag(: wrote:
2012-01-21 08:05:27 -0800

I'm take this advice & see if my crush really likes me ♥

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2012-01-20 19:07:42 -0800

speechless!

mizz cutie2001
mizz cutie2001 wrote:
2012-01-03 14:57:10 -0800

two of my class mates does this and a whole bunch of other boys and i have a crush on this that is on here but i dont know if he have a crush on me

~~AyEsha~~ JP
~~AyEsha~~ JP wrote:
2011-12-28 07:04:03 -0800

I have a friend and she knows almost all my secrets. So she knows who my crush is. He is popular,friendly and the most handsome guy in my yeargroup. My friend told him i like him but i dont think he feels the same about me even after reading this. He talks to me but i try to avoid him. I still like him. Alot actually. What do i do? Should i ask him out? I have a feeling that's what he wants me to do. For me to make the first move.

peaceout567890
peaceout567890 wrote:
2011-11-23 14:35:49 -0800

this is the definit way if he constantly insults u or makes fun of u he likes u. smile

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2011-11-12 15:08:57 -0800

huh....some of these clues somehow happen 2 one of my classmates.And a great chance that probably im his target!! Frown

Dreamer71
Dreamer71 wrote:
2011-10-26 13:53:53 -0700

Does anyone here know how 2 flirt casually and effectively? Its kinda bugging me that i lack an ability to flirt with this guy in my class. Blush

queeniyana

2011-09-10 10:01:59 -0700

Great Advice! Big Grin
I Think I'll Look For Those... :P

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-10 09:57:47 -0700

JezreelMariee: Ooo! Big Grin I think this boy at my school likes me, but he has a gf.. -.-

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay