Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

turkey12
turkey12 wrote:
2012-07-01 18:29:52 -0700

Now I know how guys like me

Lil Jen
Lil Jen wrote:
2012-05-14 18:49:47 -0700

I like someone, he's lyk an angel Tongue Out but he's such a sweetheart... dedicating the song one wish by ray j to him

crazy manic
crazy manic wrote:
2012-05-04 19:36:48 -0700

but i

crazy manic
crazy manic wrote:
2012-05-04 19:36:04 -0700

idk what 2 do with my boyfriend he keeps calling my bestfriends b------ and saying f--k u mother fu--er and stuff like that

Kayla31
Kayla31 wrote:
2012-03-01 21:23:05 -0800

i`m so scared there is a boy i really like and i think he might like me back! :o

Nightmusic

multiminimaddie13 wrote:
2012-01-23 18:54:53 -0800

Very helpful!

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-22 13:27:03 -0800

cool advice !!! very helpful!!!

-Yolo.Swag(:
-Yolo.Swag(: wrote:
2012-01-21 08:05:27 -0800

I'm take this advice & see if my crush really likes me ♥

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2012-01-20 19:07:42 -0800

speechless!

mizz cutie2001
mizz cutie2001 wrote:
2012-01-03 14:57:10 -0800

two of my class mates does this and a whole bunch of other boys and i have a crush on this that is on here but i dont know if he have a crush on me

~~AyEsha~~ JP
~~AyEsha~~ JP wrote:
2011-12-28 07:04:03 -0800

I have a friend and she knows almost all my secrets. So she knows who my crush is. He is popular,friendly and the most handsome guy in my yeargroup. My friend told him i like him but i dont think he feels the same about me even after reading this. He talks to me but i try to avoid him. I still like him. Alot actually. What do i do? Should i ask him out? I have a feeling that's what he wants me to do. For me to make the first move.

peaceout567890
peaceout567890 wrote:
2011-11-23 14:35:49 -0800

this is the definit way if he constantly insults u or makes fun of u he likes u. smile

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2011-11-12 15:08:57 -0800

huh....some of these clues somehow happen 2 one of my classmates.And a great chance that probably im his target!! Frown

Dreamer71
Dreamer71 wrote:
2011-10-26 13:53:53 -0700

Does anyone here know how 2 flirt casually and effectively? Its kinda bugging me that i lack an ability to flirt with this guy in my class. Blush

queeniyana

2011-09-10 10:01:59 -0700

Great Advice! Big Grin
I Think I'll Look For Those... :P

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-10 09:57:47 -0700

JezreelMariee: Ooo! Big Grin I think this boy at my school likes me, but he has a gf.. -.-

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)