Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-10 09:57:00 -0700

Cookiedevil: ... -sigh- Yesh i do :3 ...

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-10 09:53:14 -0700

JezreelMariee: Oooo! xD Do you like him? :3

dead-rose23
dead-rose23 wrote:
2011-09-09 15:05:14 -0700

a guy at my school who looks like my ex but hes not anyways he looks at me for atleast 2 secs.plus he plays with his little brother infront of me and last week i told my friend that i just adore babies lol idk i think i just might be emagining things lol

Caitlin Love xD

madyb8 wrote:
2011-09-09 14:41:22 -0700

not that helpful every1 knows these things

HannahTheMashMellow(:
HannahTheMashMellow(: wrote:
2011-09-09 14:02:08 -0700

This is very helpful. This is definitly a thumbs up (:

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 13:01:24 -0700

I know right! :3 i think someones into me. Big Grin

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-09 12:53:35 -0700

This is kinda helpful... :3

mayouyou
mayouyou wrote:
2011-09-09 12:24:23 -0700

i like this boy hes annoying and even nice but i like him, should i do?do i ask him if he likes me?what if my mom told me not to date at my age? Confused

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2011-09-09 11:58:35 -0700

hey

Tayo7401
Tayo7401 wrote:
2011-09-08 20:38:15 -0700

so whats his name

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-09-08 18:55:58 -0700

i hve this dude who i like and idk if he likes me back should i talk to him??

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-08 18:16:22 -0700

hehe ^^ erm... YAY !!!!

disney_rulez
disney_rulez wrote:
2011-07-11 13:09:54 -0700

dis iz guud info 4 meh cuz i lyked sum1 in ma school n hes going 2 8th grade meh 7th. lol xD

TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl wrote:
2011-07-01 20:27:24 -0700

very interesting lil tid-bits of info! xD

PurpleBeast
PurpleBeast wrote:
2011-06-21 06:49:33 -0700

How is it 98.99%? cuz to me half of it seems not like guys!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-06-04 13:36:07 -0700

good to know x)

popstar2134
popstar2134 wrote:
2011-06-04 12:56:53 -0700

all the things are true!!!

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-05-16 01:42:49 -0700

98.99% correct. I recommend this to confused girls across the world! (i am a dude)

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)