Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-10 09:57:00 -0700

Cookiedevil: ... -sigh- Yesh i do :3 ...

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-10 09:53:14 -0700

JezreelMariee: Oooo! xD Do you like him? :3

dead-rose23
dead-rose23 wrote:
2011-09-09 15:05:14 -0700

a guy at my school who looks like my ex but hes not anyways he looks at me for atleast 2 secs.plus he plays with his little brother infront of me and last week i told my friend that i just adore babies lol idk i think i just might be emagining things lol

Caitlin Love xD

madyb8 wrote:
2011-09-09 14:41:22 -0700

not that helpful every1 knows these things

HannahTheMashMellow(:
HannahTheMashMellow(: wrote:
2011-09-09 14:02:08 -0700

This is very helpful. This is definitly a thumbs up (:

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 13:01:24 -0700

I know right! :3 i think someones into me. Big Grin

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-09 12:53:35 -0700

This is kinda helpful... :3

mayouyou
mayouyou wrote:
2011-09-09 12:24:23 -0700

i like this boy hes annoying and even nice but i like him, should i do?do i ask him if he likes me?what if my mom told me not to date at my age? Confused

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2011-09-09 11:58:35 -0700

hey

Tayo7401
Tayo7401 wrote:
2011-09-08 20:38:15 -0700

so whats his name

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-09-08 18:55:58 -0700

i hve this dude who i like and idk if he likes me back should i talk to him??

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-08 18:16:22 -0700

hehe ^^ erm... YAY !!!!

disney_rulez
disney_rulez wrote:
2011-07-11 13:09:54 -0700

dis iz guud info 4 meh cuz i lyked sum1 in ma school n hes going 2 8th grade meh 7th. lol xD

TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl wrote:
2011-07-01 20:27:24 -0700

very interesting lil tid-bits of info! xD

PurpleBeast
PurpleBeast wrote:
2011-06-21 06:49:33 -0700

How is it 98.99%? cuz to me half of it seems not like guys!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-06-04 13:36:07 -0700

good to know x)

popstar2134
popstar2134 wrote:
2011-06-04 12:56:53 -0700

all the things are true!!!

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-05-16 01:42:49 -0700

98.99% correct. I recommend this to confused girls across the world! (i am a dude)

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before