Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-10 09:57:00 -0700

Cookiedevil: ... -sigh- Yesh i do :3 ...

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-10 09:53:14 -0700

JezreelMariee: Oooo! xD Do you like him? :3

dead-rose23
dead-rose23 wrote:
2011-09-09 15:05:14 -0700

a guy at my school who looks like my ex but hes not anyways he looks at me for atleast 2 secs.plus he plays with his little brother infront of me and last week i told my friend that i just adore babies lol idk i think i just might be emagining things lol

Caitlin Love xD

madyb8 wrote:
2011-09-09 14:41:22 -0700

not that helpful every1 knows these things

HannahTheMashMellow(:
HannahTheMashMellow(: wrote:
2011-09-09 14:02:08 -0700

This is very helpful. This is definitly a thumbs up (:

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 13:01:24 -0700

I know right! :3 i think someones into me. Big Grin

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-09 12:53:35 -0700

This is kinda helpful... :3

mayouyou
mayouyou wrote:
2011-09-09 12:24:23 -0700

i like this boy hes annoying and even nice but i like him, should i do?do i ask him if he likes me?what if my mom told me not to date at my age? Confused

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2011-09-09 11:58:35 -0700

hey

Tayo7401
Tayo7401 wrote:
2011-09-08 20:38:15 -0700

so whats his name

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-09-08 18:55:58 -0700

i hve this dude who i like and idk if he likes me back should i talk to him??

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-08 18:16:22 -0700

hehe ^^ erm... YAY !!!!

disney_rulez
disney_rulez wrote:
2011-07-11 13:09:54 -0700

dis iz guud info 4 meh cuz i lyked sum1 in ma school n hes going 2 8th grade meh 7th. lol xD

TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl wrote:
2011-07-01 20:27:24 -0700

very interesting lil tid-bits of info! xD

PurpleBeast
PurpleBeast wrote:
2011-06-21 06:49:33 -0700

How is it 98.99%? cuz to me half of it seems not like guys!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-06-04 13:36:07 -0700

good to know x)

popstar2134
popstar2134 wrote:
2011-06-04 12:56:53 -0700

all the things are true!!!

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-05-16 01:42:49 -0700

98.99% correct. I recommend this to confused girls across the world! (i am a dude)

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.