Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-10 09:57:00 -0700

Cookiedevil: ... -sigh- Yesh i do :3 ...

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-10 09:53:14 -0700

JezreelMariee: Oooo! xD Do you like him? :3

dead-rose23
dead-rose23 wrote:
2011-09-09 15:05:14 -0700

a guy at my school who looks like my ex but hes not anyways he looks at me for atleast 2 secs.plus he plays with his little brother infront of me and last week i told my friend that i just adore babies lol idk i think i just might be emagining things lol

Caitlin Love xD

madyb8 wrote:
2011-09-09 14:41:22 -0700

not that helpful every1 knows these things

HannahTheMashMellow(:
HannahTheMashMellow(: wrote:
2011-09-09 14:02:08 -0700

This is very helpful. This is definitly a thumbs up (:

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 13:01:24 -0700

I know right! :3 i think someones into me. Big Grin

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-09 12:53:35 -0700

This is kinda helpful... :3

mayouyou
mayouyou wrote:
2011-09-09 12:24:23 -0700

i like this boy hes annoying and even nice but i like him, should i do?do i ask him if he likes me?what if my mom told me not to date at my age? Confused

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2011-09-09 11:58:35 -0700

hey

Tayo7401
Tayo7401 wrote:
2011-09-08 20:38:15 -0700

so whats his name

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-09-08 18:55:58 -0700

i hve this dude who i like and idk if he likes me back should i talk to him??

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-08 18:16:22 -0700

hehe ^^ erm... YAY !!!!

disney_rulez
disney_rulez wrote:
2011-07-11 13:09:54 -0700

dis iz guud info 4 meh cuz i lyked sum1 in ma school n hes going 2 8th grade meh 7th. lol xD

TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl wrote:
2011-07-01 20:27:24 -0700

very interesting lil tid-bits of info! xD

PurpleBeast
PurpleBeast wrote:
2011-06-21 06:49:33 -0700

How is it 98.99%? cuz to me half of it seems not like guys!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-06-04 13:36:07 -0700

good to know x)

popstar2134
popstar2134 wrote:
2011-06-04 12:56:53 -0700

all the things are true!!!

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-05-16 01:42:49 -0700

98.99% correct. I recommend this to confused girls across the world! (i am a dude)

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay