Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

Sexi~Ambie
Sexi~Ambie wrote:
2011-04-17 10:30:10 -0700

There is this guy at mi school name Aaron he'm is Emo too but he likes my best friend he will laugh with me at one sec the get quiet and angry does that meen he likes me on occasion....

bw1
bw1 wrote:
2011-04-17 10:18:22 -0700

well my dude steady huggin me((:

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-04-15 07:55:33 -0700

bulll crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppp Disappointed Disappointed:DisappointedDisappointed

AiriSuzuki
AiriSuzuki wrote:
2011-04-15 01:52:43 -0700

:l load of crap

ashelyxhottie
ashelyxhottie wrote:
2011-04-14 10:47:01 -0700

i like diz dude and i idk if he like meh i need help

DcaeyBoo
DcaeyBoo wrote:
2011-04-14 10:40:56 -0700

1.) Stares At You Constantly..
2.) Blushes When You Talk To Him..
3.) He Smiles At You..

kk509
kk509 wrote:
2011-04-14 08:26:37 -0700

i really like this boy he goes to my school and he smiles at me and stares at me does that mean he likes me yes or no i need your help plzzz help me
Love

Sam_Luvs_You
Sam_Luvs_You wrote:
2011-04-13 12:27:44 -0700

my crush (seth) at my school is dating my friend and me and her have ALL the same classes togther and we see him all the time and i alk to him with her and idk if he likes me but people say he dose but idk if he dose

Fatboyz
Fatboyz wrote:
2011-04-02 13:00:28 -0700

this guy constantly looks at me! when i look back at him, it's like we are having a staring contest and neither of us want to be the first to look away! it's really sweet and flirty, but i don't think he thinks of me in that way. i wish he did though!!! Frustrated

alylovespet567
alylovespet567 wrote:
2011-04-02 07:54:00 -0700

my friend he stares for a second then looks away and if i bring up the topic he denys

sexyteema_1740374
sexyteema_1740374 wrote:
2011-03-30 19:28:07 -0700

he seriously does.ur pretty n he wuld be mad if he doesnt

ambie_gurlie
ambie_gurlie wrote:
2011-03-30 06:07:28 -0700

there are so many guys that look at me, and this one guy winks at me, well used to, till his girlfriend started to date him.
please help.
- confused

destiny38
destiny38 wrote:
2011-03-27 03:07:00 -0700

this dude keep staring at me when i look back at him hr look away and blow a kiss

janaa
janaa wrote:
2011-03-27 01:35:25 -0700

i ment this at a sweet 16 i was in and he danced with me 3 times when we only needed to dance 1 time but then later when i was geetting ready to leave and he gave me a hug btw, he was so warm ..... so does he like? btw, i dont think i will ever see him again): Frown Love

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-03-24 06:15:38 -0700

MAN SHOOT JUST ASK HIM LIKE I DID!!! Annoyedamp;

EdibleRainbows
EdibleRainbows wrote:
2011-03-15 09:26:01 -0700

My guy friend does three of those things.

dre224
dre224 wrote:
2011-03-14 22:49:52 -0700

na man its bbwings are betta

PrEtTy_gIrL_sWaG_45
PrEtTy_gIrL_sWaG_45 wrote:
2011-03-10 09:53:02 -0800

WORRIED FOR MY FRENDS

PrEtTy_gIrL_sWaG_45
PrEtTy_gIrL_sWaG_45 wrote:
2011-03-10 09:49:40 -0800

WOW, THIS REALLY TROUBLES ME...

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-02 08:31:44 -0800

:o (wow)

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really con...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!