Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

How do I know if a guy likes me? Back to Article

11keeley11
11keeley11 wrote:
2011-04-28 05:04:52 -0700

huh all the ansers are foreverly long

barbii flyin_1725227
barbii flyin_1725227 wrote:
2011-04-21 05:09:36 -0700

Ummmmm speechless

Sexi~Ambie
Sexi~Ambie wrote:
2011-04-17 10:30:10 -0700

There is this guy at mi school name Aaron he'm is Emo too but he likes my best friend he will laugh with me at one sec the get quiet and angry does that meen he likes me on occasion....

bw1_1357769
bw1_1357769 wrote:
2011-04-17 10:18:22 -0700

well my dude steady huggin me((:

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-04-15 07:55:33 -0700

bulll crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppp Disappointed Disappointed:DisappointedDisappointed

AiriSuzuki
AiriSuzuki wrote:
2011-04-15 01:52:43 -0700

:l load of crap

ashelyxhottie
ashelyxhottie wrote:
2011-04-14 10:47:01 -0700

i like diz dude and i idk if he like meh i need help

DcaeyBoo
DcaeyBoo wrote:
2011-04-14 10:40:56 -0700

1.) Stares At You Constantly..
2.) Blushes When You Talk To Him..
3.) He Smiles At You..

kk509
kk509 wrote:
2011-04-14 08:26:37 -0700

i really like this boy he goes to my school and he smiles at me and stares at me does that mean he likes me yes or no i need your help plzzz help me
Love

Sam_Luvs_You
Sam_Luvs_You wrote:
2011-04-13 12:27:44 -0700

my crush (seth) at my school is dating my friend and me and her have ALL the same classes togther and we see him all the time and i alk to him with her and idk if he likes me but people say he dose but idk if he dose

Fatboyz
Fatboyz wrote:
2011-04-02 13:00:28 -0700

this guy constantly looks at me! when i look back at him, it's like we are having a staring contest and neither of us want to be the first to look away! it's really sweet and flirty, but i don't think he thinks of me in that way. i wish he did though!!! Frustrated

alylovespet567
alylovespet567 wrote:
2011-04-02 07:54:00 -0700

my friend he stares for a second then looks away and if i bring up the topic he denys

sexyteema_1740374
sexyteema_1740374 wrote:
2011-03-30 19:28:07 -0700

he seriously does.ur pretty n he wuld be mad if he doesnt

ambie_gurlie
ambie_gurlie wrote:
2011-03-30 06:07:28 -0700

there are so many guys that look at me, and this one guy winks at me, well used to, till his girlfriend started to date him.
please help.
- confused

destiny38
destiny38 wrote:
2011-03-27 03:07:00 -0700

this dude keep staring at me when i look back at him hr look away and blow a kiss

janaa
janaa wrote:
2011-03-27 01:35:25 -0700

i ment this at a sweet 16 i was in and he danced with me 3 times when we only needed to dance 1 time but then later when i was geetting ready to leave and he gave me a hug btw, he was so warm ..... so does he like? btw, i dont think i will ever see him again): Frown Love

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-03-24 06:15:38 -0700

MAN SHOOT JUST ASK HIM LIKE I DID!!! Annoyedamp;

EdibleRainbows
EdibleRainbows wrote:
2011-03-15 09:26:01 -0700

My guy friend does three of those things.

dre224
dre224 wrote:
2011-03-14 22:49:52 -0700

na man its bbwings are betta

PrEtTy_gIrL_sWaG_45
PrEtTy_gIrL_sWaG_45 wrote:
2011-03-10 09:53:02 -0800

WORRIED FOR MY FRENDS

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before