Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Gossip Just Ain't Cool!

Gossip seeps through every school's halls, every bathroom's stalls, and every city's malls. But it can ruin peeps' lives. Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:16:54 -0700

This is why I hate gossiping.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-04 20:14:00 -0700

smile

MaddiLovesYou
MaddiLovesYou wrote:
2012-01-25 18:15:57 -0800

tru dat people thats all there iz at ma skool so stpid i lyk this blogg well bye Frustrated

Loli99
Loli99 wrote:
2011-05-26 05:54:30 -0700

i hate gossiping..... but i love when people hate on me cause that gives me attentoin and i love attentoin!! smile

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-05-25 09:31:43 -0700

I HATE MESS AND STOOPID GOSSIPERS !!!

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-05-25 09:15:43 -0700

I HATE GOSSIP MESS HATERS AND BULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bew-Bew 33
Bew-Bew 33 wrote:
2011-04-01 07:56:36 -0700

Wow you people are crazy why do you like gossip would you want to hear gossip about you all around your school!

Lover of Everything_1712522
Lover of Everything_1712522 wrote:
2011-03-31 07:20:39 -0700

same here

GIRIDEEPAK600
GIRIDEEPAK600 wrote:
2011-03-04 21:22:31 -0800

i love the gossip

Little samsam
Little samsam wrote:
2010-05-29 07:55:28 -0700

yah me too wan'a be friends

tiffy105_1440771
tiffy105_1440771 wrote:
2010-05-20 10:06:17 -0700

i know i hate when pepole gossip and they dont know the truh

F1017357251937

Which Hallway Antics Make You Frantic?

• Bra-snapping.
  • Locker-stuffing (with people.)
  • Name-calling.
  • Gossiping,

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (