Comments

Gossip Just Ain't Cool!

Gossip seeps through every school's halls, every bathroom's stalls, and every city's malls. But it can ruin peeps' lives. Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:16:54 -0700

This is why I hate gossiping.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-04 20:14:00 -0700

smile

MaddiLovesYou
MaddiLovesYou wrote:
2012-01-25 18:15:57 -0800

tru dat people thats all there iz at ma skool so stpid i lyk this blogg well bye Frustrated

Loli99
Loli99 wrote:
2011-05-26 05:54:30 -0700

i hate gossiping..... but i love when people hate on me cause that gives me attentoin and i love attentoin!! smile

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-05-25 09:31:43 -0700

I HATE MESS AND STOOPID GOSSIPERS !!!

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-05-25 09:15:43 -0700

I HATE GOSSIP MESS HATERS AND BULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bew-Bew 33
Bew-Bew 33 wrote:
2011-04-01 07:56:36 -0700

Wow you people are crazy why do you like gossip would you want to hear gossip about you all around your school!

Lover of Everything_1712522
Lover of Everything_1712522 wrote:
2011-03-31 07:20:39 -0700

same here

GIRIDEEPAK600
GIRIDEEPAK600 wrote:
2011-03-04 21:22:31 -0800

i love the gossip

Little samsam
Little samsam wrote:
2010-05-29 07:55:28 -0700

yah me too wan'a be friends

tiffy105_1440771
tiffy105_1440771 wrote:
2010-05-20 10:06:17 -0700

i know i hate when pepole gossip and they dont know the truh

F1017357251937

Which Hallway Antics Make You Frantic?

• Bra-snapping.
  • Locker-stuffing (with people.)
  • Name-calling.
  • Gossiping,

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)