Comments

Gossip Just Ain't Cool!

Gossip seeps through every school's halls, every bathroom's stalls, and every city's malls. But it can ruin peeps' lives. Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:16:54 -0700

This is why I hate gossiping.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-04 20:14:00 -0700

smile

MaddiLovesYou
MaddiLovesYou wrote:
2012-01-25 18:15:57 -0800

tru dat people thats all there iz at ma skool so stpid i lyk this blogg well bye Frustrated

Loli99
Loli99 wrote:
2011-05-26 05:54:30 -0700

i hate gossiping..... but i love when people hate on me cause that gives me attentoin and i love attentoin!! smile

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-05-25 09:31:43 -0700

I HATE MESS AND STOOPID GOSSIPERS !!!

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-05-25 09:15:43 -0700

I HATE GOSSIP MESS HATERS AND BULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bew-Bew 33
Bew-Bew 33 wrote:
2011-04-01 07:56:36 -0700

Wow you people are crazy why do you like gossip would you want to hear gossip about you all around your school!

Lover of Everything
Lover of Everything wrote:
2011-03-31 07:20:39 -0700

same here

GIRIDEEPAK600
GIRIDEEPAK600 wrote:
2011-03-04 21:22:31 -0800

i love the gossip

Little samsam
Little samsam wrote:
2010-05-29 07:55:28 -0700

yah me too wan'a be friends

tiffy105_1440771
tiffy105_1440771 wrote:
2010-05-20 10:06:17 -0700

i know i hate when pepole gossip and they dont know the truh

F1017357251937

Which Hallway Antics Make You Frantic?

• Bra-snapping.
  • Locker-stuffing (with people.)
  • Name-calling.
  • Gossiping,

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day