Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Back To School Advice

Lots of you have sent Dish-It questions about school. With kids everywhere back in school, it seems like the perfect time to answer some of those messages. Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:14:40 -0700

Good advice. I'm in 8th grade.

Jamanda

jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-29 15:06:56 -0700

Nice

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-29 15:05:44 -0700

I'm a freshman and i'm doing great already! (:

charlie03
charlie03 wrote:
2013-08-29 12:34:44 -0700

i am going to terrifying year six i have to set a good example for the whole school HELP!!!!, how do i become a good example

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-08-28 11:49:13 -0700

school is horrible.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-28 11:46:33 -0700

Great advice from Dish-It for going back to school!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-05 09:54:11 -0700

I'm going to be in 5th! I really needed to learn mult.fast!

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-14 18:10:31 -0700

oh my gosh

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 16:01:27 -0700

I'm going to 10th grade and it's kind of going to be hard because we have profiency exams that we need to take and pass or else we won't graduate.

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:37:21 -0700

I'm gonna go to 7th,I think its gonna be awesome!I have advanced math btw that means that instead of regular math I have 8th grade math,I'm probably gonna flunk out of it,but idk,let's see if my smarts shine through

JadaVTheBest
JadaVTheBest wrote:
2012-06-18 01:06:31 -0700

When you start school dont be scared.Just relax

maxtheperson
maxtheperson wrote:
2011-07-28 15:33:53 -0700

im really gonna learn hard things when i go to high school Angry

puppyluv56_1537886
puppyluv56_1537886 wrote:
2011-07-24 16:27:19 -0700

To the person afraid of 7th grade, don't be! I've been there and gotten through, it wasn't a breeze, but you'll make it!! Sure, there will be tough spots and sticky situations, but that's all a part of it, and you learn from it. Good luck, and I'll keep you in my prayers!!

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-07-11 02:55:03 -0700

what i have to say about how to stop being teacher pet...dont tell tales and that AND if you still end up looking like a teachers pet say about someone else thats MUCH MORE a teachers pet than you.....i have the haris...boy is he gonna get picked on(well he's annoying so....)

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 08:20:47 -0700

good article about school... back to school advice good!!!!!!!!! article

Best Part About School?

• Lunch time.
  • Friends.
  • Sports teams.
  • Learning.

Micro_friends_micro
Making friends at school can be scary. Here are some tips to help get you started for the new sch...
Micro_dakota-micro
It’s always sad to see summer on its way out, but going back to school is exciting for everyone, ...
Micro_harry potter-micro
We all love summer, but it's almost that time when the weather starts to turn ... you know what t...
Micro_top10backtoschoolcommercials-micro
Nothing stirs up school spirit like back-to-school commercials! Kidzworld has the Top 10 funniest...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (