Comments

Dear Dish-It: Back To School Advice

Lots of you have sent Dish-It questions about school. With kids everywhere back in school, it seems like the perfect time to answer some of those messages. Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:14:40 -0700

Good advice. I'm in 8th grade.

Jamanda

jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-29 15:06:56 -0700

Nice

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-29 15:05:44 -0700

I'm a freshman and i'm doing great already! (:

charlie03
charlie03 wrote:
2013-08-29 12:34:44 -0700

i am going to terrifying year six i have to set a good example for the whole school HELP!!!!, how do i become a good example

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-08-28 11:49:13 -0700

school is horrible.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-28 11:46:33 -0700

Great advice from Dish-It for going back to school!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-05 09:54:11 -0700

I'm going to be in 5th! I really needed to learn mult.fast!

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-14 18:10:31 -0700

oh my gosh

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 16:01:27 -0700

I'm going to 10th grade and it's kind of going to be hard because we have profiency exams that we need to take and pass or else we won't graduate.

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:37:21 -0700

I'm gonna go to 7th,I think its gonna be awesome!I have advanced math btw that means that instead of regular math I have 8th grade math,I'm probably gonna flunk out of it,but idk,let's see if my smarts shine through

JadaVTheBest
JadaVTheBest wrote:
2012-06-18 01:06:31 -0700

When you start school dont be scared.Just relax

maxtheperson
maxtheperson wrote:
2011-07-28 15:33:53 -0700

im really gonna learn hard things when i go to high school Angry

puppyluv56_1537886
puppyluv56_1537886 wrote:
2011-07-24 16:27:19 -0700

To the person afraid of 7th grade, don't be! I've been there and gotten through, it wasn't a breeze, but you'll make it!! Sure, there will be tough spots and sticky situations, but that's all a part of it, and you learn from it. Good luck, and I'll keep you in my prayers!!

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-07-11 02:55:03 -0700

what i have to say about how to stop being teacher pet...dont tell tales and that AND if you still end up looking like a teachers pet say about someone else thats MUCH MORE a teachers pet than you.....i have the haris...boy is he gonna get picked on(well he's annoying so....)

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 08:20:47 -0700

good article about school... back to school advice good!!!!!!!!! article

Best Part About School?

• Lunch time.
  • Friends.
  • Sports teams.
  • Learning.

Micro_friends_micro
Making friends at school can be scary. Here are some tips to help get you started for the new sch...
Micro_dakota-micro
It’s always sad to see summer on its way out, but going back to school is exciting for everyone, ...
Micro_harry potter-micro
We all love summer, but it's almost that time when the weather starts to turn ... you know what t...
Micro_top10backtoschoolcommercials-micro
Nothing stirs up school spirit like back-to-school commercials! Kidzworld has the Top 10 funniest...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand