Comments

Dear Dish-It: Back To School Advice

Lots of you have sent Dish-It questions about school. With kids everywhere back in school, it seems like the perfect time to answer some of those messages. Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:14:40 -0700

Good advice. I'm in 8th grade.

Jamanda

jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-29 15:06:56 -0700

Nice

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-29 15:05:44 -0700

I'm a freshman and i'm doing great already! (:

charlie03
charlie03 wrote:
2013-08-29 12:34:44 -0700

i am going to terrifying year six i have to set a good example for the whole school HELP!!!!, how do i become a good example

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-08-28 11:49:13 -0700

school is horrible.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-28 11:46:33 -0700

Great advice from Dish-It for going back to school!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-05 09:54:11 -0700

I'm going to be in 5th! I really needed to learn mult.fast!

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-14 18:10:31 -0700

oh my gosh

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 16:01:27 -0700

I'm going to 10th grade and it's kind of going to be hard because we have profiency exams that we need to take and pass or else we won't graduate.

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:37:21 -0700

I'm gonna go to 7th,I think its gonna be awesome!I have advanced math btw that means that instead of regular math I have 8th grade math,I'm probably gonna flunk out of it,but idk,let's see if my smarts shine through

JadaVTheBest
JadaVTheBest wrote:
2012-06-18 01:06:31 -0700

When you start school dont be scared.Just relax

maxtheperson
maxtheperson wrote:
2011-07-28 15:33:53 -0700

im really gonna learn hard things when i go to high school Angry

puppyluv56_1537886
puppyluv56_1537886 wrote:
2011-07-24 16:27:19 -0700

To the person afraid of 7th grade, don't be! I've been there and gotten through, it wasn't a breeze, but you'll make it!! Sure, there will be tough spots and sticky situations, but that's all a part of it, and you learn from it. Good luck, and I'll keep you in my prayers!!

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-07-11 02:55:03 -0700

what i have to say about how to stop being teacher pet...dont tell tales and that AND if you still end up looking like a teachers pet say about someone else thats MUCH MORE a teachers pet than you.....i have the haris...boy is he gonna get picked on(well he's annoying so....)

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 08:20:47 -0700

good article about school... back to school advice good!!!!!!!!! article

Best Part About School?

• Lunch time.
  • Friends.
  • Sports teams.
  • Learning.

Micro_friends_micro
Making friends at school can be scary. Here are some tips to help get you started for the new sch...
Micro_dakota-micro
It’s always sad to see summer on its way out, but going back to school is exciting for everyone, ...
Micro_harry potter-micro
We all love summer, but it's almost that time when the weather starts to turn ... you know what t...
Micro_top10backtoschoolcommercials-micro
Nothing stirs up school spirit like back-to-school commercials! Kidzworld has the Top 10 funniest...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel