Comments

Wild Things :: Cat Overview

There is probably a ton about your cat you don't understand. Like why it won't come when you call it. That's a cat for you. Here's the scoop on what your cat is - and isn't - telling you. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-21 09:04:39 -0700

Ld cats.......

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-01 15:43:48 -0700

im killing cats smile

Goldenheartdragon
Goldenheartdragon wrote:
2013-06-07 09:28:03 -0700

I have a cat named braid , I swear she is out to get me ,, but I love her anyway

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-16 13:29:24 -0700

cats are so cute! Love

Macy Is Here Lol
Macy Is Here Lol wrote:
2013-04-14 20:12:07 -0700

I hate cats!

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-14 19:53:00 -0700

I have cat named Mr. Kitty he's a very chill and relaxed cat. Him and my dog get along really well. I have another cat I called Dogh, he acts like a dog and kinda looks like a small yorkie.

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-14 19:52:45 -0700

@Furbia Cats may be smart...But dogs are loyal and loving....Cats are very territorial so if you disturb anything it owns or "marks" (pee's on) It will attack you for example My grandmother had a cat and its kittens were running wild in the house so she put them in a bedroom and her cat attacked her and to this day she still has marks on her arm.from the cat...Therefore dogs are better

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-19 17:49:32 -0800

My cat Gwen is loyal.

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2012-11-07 10:22:50 -0800

I love My cat Max. Even if he makes a mess sometimes. smile

Furbia
Furbia wrote:
2012-11-04 06:56:17 -0800

Cats are a good pet because they don't need constant training like dogs. But they are indepeandent and don't need to be bathed, sometimes groomed, or need to take walks.

SilverstreamFan327

Mimi62 wrote:
2012-04-07 10:57:24 -0700

CUTE

fatcakes1027
fatcakes1027 wrote:
2011-10-30 07:51:49 -0700

qeid uwscws siw c sd shbvgccjh bs sc ghsa uyavvisz cv jhsga ycv ihk vkisab buya gx c yuwgc suyd uisahy fyiu uya ua yqc yu uyqc y6c cgww ubc iobc jk vxs c usdu sa ikas kusa b n vhs uiws vui iscdb sdujc uicb ujwq hkhc gjsav bgs b x sas fh cvhasv cv wqjgcb gwq jh js wv s uj jsv dvyd yydhc chxsjdbdh djsv wsiguyf sidvjhabcsaguix ysdiu cb u cwuv kjsb h cd iuf vg b bh c id uid hb sdmb fjk d uhd uc bc u i g u ddfkj vid f c ui vws h sj d h s h uy b x s io nfn i j h iu c

-Lindsay.Smiles.Ahah
-Lindsay.Smiles.Ahah wrote:
2011-07-28 15:32:31 -0700

SECOND TO COMMENT YAY-UH!! Hey Sophie! check it out!! Smexii Kitty Cat xD

KittysRock11
KittysRock11 wrote:
2010-07-01 11:10:31 -0700

I think there are never to many cats in the world!

What's the Perfect Cat? Vote!

• A cheetah is just my speed.
  • Mufasa is the king of cats.
  • Hyenas crack me up.
  • Forget the cat - I'm all about dogs!

Cougars are also known as pumas, mountain lions and panthers. And no, they’re not pink!
Cheetos made the cheetah famous. Find out more about this fast feline!
Do you really know why your cat purrs? You think it's cuz your cat is happy and loving the attent...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
"Evanescing_Dream" wrote:Just a quick speaking of the mind. If you don't already know, a brony (or pegasister) is "a name typically given to the male (or female, if referring to a pegasister) viewers/fans... of the My Little Pony show or franchise." First of all, I would like to say just how ridiculous this is. Are you kidding me? Teenage males and females, worshiping animated, talking ponies... My Little Pony is meant for children, and by children, I mean CHILDREN. Not teenagers who think like children. Grow up, people! I'm honestly hoping this fad ends soon. It goes to show just how childish this generation of humans really is. We are not worshipping them. And no, it's not just for children, If you can just watch the season 4 finally , it easily proves that its for all ages.
Butterfly_Somersalt
Sysledhm x
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:The problem isn't judging, the problem is being obnoxious or rude about criticism. People like to think that judgement is synonymous with bigotry or discrimination when really it's more synonymous with conclusion or decision. When someone says "Don't judge me" what I hear is "Don't make any conclusions about me" and really that's just nonsensical. And to answer the question of if we'll ever have a world without outspoken and potentially obnoxious conclusions and criticisms? No, and I'm not sure we should. Some conclusions deserve to be said louder.
jordand08