Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Back To School Must-Have Supplies

Whether you love or loathe hitting the books, Kidzworld’s got your guide to the must-have school supplies that’ll make it fun to come back to class! Back to Article

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-08-22 07:07:25 -0700

my school supplies are SUPER DORKY. AND I LOVE IT. >:3

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:13 -0700

None of those supplies would fly at mah school....and really. Display white sneakers LOL they're gun get dirty on the first run.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:04 -0700

Ghost: It will go with your face (;

Natalie_Bae
Natalie_Bae wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:58 -0700

So you making fun of mah room! XD

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:13 -0700

purple is an ugly color

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:27:44 -0700

Ghost-: You would suit the purple one tbh.

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:26:16 -0700

I totally want that pink water bottle cx

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-08-21 18:54:18 -0700

Cute stuff love it

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-08-21 18:19:28 -0700

I love mah school. Hate havin homework and dragging the supplies 'round

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:14:28 -0700

-shrug- I like my converse.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:10:54 -0700

Do they see what children have to carry to school these days? There's no way all of my supplies could fit in a backpack like the ones they're displaying...

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-08-21 17:25:21 -0700

i love it

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-08-21 16:43:43 -0700

I have a backpack like the third one c:
Really popular bags at my school.
Vans are WAY better than converse x

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:33:23 -0700

keeping a plastic water bottle*

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:32:56 -0700

Yeah sure....plastic contains toxic elements...if you plan on again a plastic water bottle for o' say two or three years.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 16:11:01 -0700

Worst looking backpacks ever omg.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-21 16:08:06 -0700

I can't wait I start on the 4 . see new ppl run track omg the best moment I love it !!!!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-21 16:07:15 -0700

*hits people with water bottle*

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-08-09 11:53:33 -0700

i need to go school supply shopping soon

Schoolsupplies

What's Your Most Important School Supply?

• Your eraser - cleans up your mistakes. What could be more important?
  • Pencil pouch - I can keep everything important in there.
  • Highlighters - I highlight anything I can get my hands on!
  • My calculator - I can play games on it.

Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Micro_micro_chalk
Ever need to write a quick note and can’t find a pen? Have you ever wanted to label something, li...
Micro_backpacks-micro
School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September ...
Forget the pencils, erasers and rulers – these must-have supplies will make you stand out from al...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D