Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Back To School Must-Have Supplies

Whether you love or loathe hitting the books, Kidzworld’s got your guide to the must-have school supplies that’ll make it fun to come back to class! Back to Article

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-08-22 07:07:25 -0700

my school supplies are SUPER DORKY. AND I LOVE IT. >:3

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:13 -0700

None of those supplies would fly at mah school....and really. Display white sneakers LOL they're gun get dirty on the first run.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:04 -0700

Ghost: It will go with your face (;

Natalie_Bae
Natalie_Bae wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:58 -0700

So you making fun of mah room! XD

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:13 -0700

purple is an ugly color

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:27:44 -0700

Ghost-: You would suit the purple one tbh.

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:26:16 -0700

I totally want that pink water bottle cx

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-08-21 18:54:18 -0700

Cute stuff love it

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-08-21 18:19:28 -0700

I love mah school. Hate havin homework and dragging the supplies 'round

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:14:28 -0700

-shrug- I like my converse.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:10:54 -0700

Do they see what children have to carry to school these days? There's no way all of my supplies could fit in a backpack like the ones they're displaying...

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-08-21 17:25:21 -0700

i love it

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-08-21 16:43:43 -0700

I have a backpack like the third one c:
Really popular bags at my school.
Vans are WAY better than converse x

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:33:23 -0700

keeping a plastic water bottle*

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:32:56 -0700

Yeah sure....plastic contains toxic elements...if you plan on again a plastic water bottle for o' say two or three years.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 16:11:01 -0700

Worst looking backpacks ever omg.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-21 16:08:06 -0700

I can't wait I start on the 4 . see new ppl run track omg the best moment I love it !!!!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-21 16:07:15 -0700

*hits people with water bottle*

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-08-09 11:53:33 -0700

i need to go school supply shopping soon

Schoolsupplies

What's Your Most Important School Supply?

• Your eraser - cleans up your mistakes. What could be more important?
  • Pencil pouch - I can keep everything important in there.
  • Highlighters - I highlight anything I can get my hands on!
  • My calculator - I can play games on it.

Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Micro_micro_chalk
Ever need to write a quick note and can’t find a pen? Have you ever wanted to label something, li...
Micro_backpacks-micro
School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September ...
Forget the pencils, erasers and rulers – these must-have supplies will make you stand out from al...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (