Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Back To School Must-Have Supplies

Whether you love or loathe hitting the books, Kidzworld’s got your guide to the must-have school supplies that’ll make it fun to come back to class! Back to Article

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-08-22 07:07:25 -0700

my school supplies are SUPER DORKY. AND I LOVE IT. >:3

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:13 -0700

None of those supplies would fly at mah school....and really. Display white sneakers LOL they're gun get dirty on the first run.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:04 -0700

Ghost: It will go with your face (;

Natalie_Bae
Natalie_Bae wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:58 -0700

So you making fun of mah room! XD

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:13 -0700

purple is an ugly color

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:27:44 -0700

Ghost-: You would suit the purple one tbh.

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:26:16 -0700

I totally want that pink water bottle cx

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-08-21 18:54:18 -0700

Cute stuff love it

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-08-21 18:19:28 -0700

I love mah school. Hate havin homework and dragging the supplies 'round

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:14:28 -0700

-shrug- I like my converse.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:10:54 -0700

Do they see what children have to carry to school these days? There's no way all of my supplies could fit in a backpack like the ones they're displaying...

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-08-21 17:25:21 -0700

i love it

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-08-21 16:43:43 -0700

I have a backpack like the third one c:
Really popular bags at my school.
Vans are WAY better than converse x

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:33:23 -0700

keeping a plastic water bottle*

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:32:56 -0700

Yeah sure....plastic contains toxic elements...if you plan on again a plastic water bottle for o' say two or three years.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 16:11:01 -0700

Worst looking backpacks ever omg.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-21 16:08:06 -0700

I can't wait I start on the 4 . see new ppl run track omg the best moment I love it !!!!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-21 16:07:15 -0700

*hits people with water bottle*

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-08-09 11:53:33 -0700

i need to go school supply shopping soon

Schoolsupplies

What's Your Most Important School Supply?

• Your eraser - cleans up your mistakes. What could be more important?
  • Pencil pouch - I can keep everything important in there.
  • Highlighters - I highlight anything I can get my hands on!
  • My calculator - I can play games on it.

Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Micro_micro_chalk
Ever need to write a quick note and can’t find a pen? Have you ever wanted to label something, li...
Micro_backpacks-micro
School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September ...
Forget the pencils, erasers and rulers – these must-have supplies will make you stand out from al...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.