Comments

Back To School Must-Have Supplies

Whether you love or loathe hitting the books, Kidzworld’s got your guide to the must-have school supplies that’ll make it fun to come back to class! Back to Article

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-08-22 07:07:25 -0700

my school supplies are SUPER DORKY. AND I LOVE IT. >:3

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:13 -0700

None of those supplies would fly at mah school....and really. Display white sneakers LOL they're gun get dirty on the first run.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:04 -0700

Ghost: It will go with your face (;

Natalie_Bae
Natalie_Bae wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:58 -0700

So you making fun of mah room! XD

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:13 -0700

purple is an ugly color

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:27:44 -0700

Ghost-: You would suit the purple one tbh.

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:26:16 -0700

I totally want that pink water bottle cx

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-08-21 18:54:18 -0700

Cute stuff love it

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-08-21 18:19:28 -0700

I love mah school. Hate havin homework and dragging the supplies 'round

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:14:28 -0700

-shrug- I like my converse.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:10:54 -0700

Do they see what children have to carry to school these days? There's no way all of my supplies could fit in a backpack like the ones they're displaying...

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-08-21 17:25:21 -0700

i love it

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-08-21 16:43:43 -0700

I have a backpack like the third one c:
Really popular bags at my school.
Vans are WAY better than converse x

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:33:23 -0700

keeping a plastic water bottle*

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:32:56 -0700

Yeah sure....plastic contains toxic elements...if you plan on again a plastic water bottle for o' say two or three years.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 16:11:01 -0700

Worst looking backpacks ever omg.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-21 16:08:06 -0700

I can't wait I start on the 4 . see new ppl run track omg the best moment I love it !!!!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-21 16:07:15 -0700

*hits people with water bottle*

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-08-09 11:53:33 -0700

i need to go school supply shopping soon

Schoolsupplies

What's Your Most Important School Supply?

• Your eraser - cleans up your mistakes. What could be more important?
  • Pencil pouch - I can keep everything important in there.
  • Highlighters - I highlight anything I can get my hands on!
  • My calculator - I can play games on it.

Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Micro_micro_chalk
Ever need to write a quick note and can’t find a pen? Have you ever wanted to label something, li...
Micro_backpacks-micro
School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September ...
Forget the pencils, erasers and rulers – these must-have supplies will make you stand out from al...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)