Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Back To School Must-Have Supplies

Whether you love or loathe hitting the books, Kidzworld’s got your guide to the must-have school supplies that’ll make it fun to come back to class! Back to Article

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-08-22 07:07:25 -0700

my school supplies are SUPER DORKY. AND I LOVE IT. >:3

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:13 -0700

None of those supplies would fly at mah school....and really. Display white sneakers LOL they're gun get dirty on the first run.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:37:04 -0700

Ghost: It will go with your face (;

Natalie_Bae
Natalie_Bae wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:58 -0700

So you making fun of mah room! XD

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:34:13 -0700

purple is an ugly color

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 20:27:44 -0700

Ghost-: You would suit the purple one tbh.

Ghost-
Ghost- wrote:
2014-08-21 20:26:16 -0700

I totally want that pink water bottle cx

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-08-21 18:54:18 -0700

Cute stuff love it

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-08-21 18:19:28 -0700

I love mah school. Hate havin homework and dragging the supplies 'round

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:14:28 -0700

-shrug- I like my converse.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-21 18:10:54 -0700

Do they see what children have to carry to school these days? There's no way all of my supplies could fit in a backpack like the ones they're displaying...

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-08-21 17:25:21 -0700

i love it

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-08-21 16:43:43 -0700

I have a backpack like the third one c:
Really popular bags at my school.
Vans are WAY better than converse x

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:33:23 -0700

keeping a plastic water bottle*

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-21 16:32:56 -0700

Yeah sure....plastic contains toxic elements...if you plan on again a plastic water bottle for o' say two or three years.

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-21 16:11:01 -0700

Worst looking backpacks ever omg.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-21 16:08:06 -0700

I can't wait I start on the 4 . see new ppl run track omg the best moment I love it !!!!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-21 16:07:15 -0700

*hits people with water bottle*

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-08-09 11:53:33 -0700

i need to go school supply shopping soon

Schoolsupplies

What's Your Most Important School Supply?

• Your eraser - cleans up your mistakes. What could be more important?
  • Pencil pouch - I can keep everything important in there.
  • Highlighters - I highlight anything I can get my hands on!
  • My calculator - I can play games on it.

Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Micro_micro_chalk
Ever need to write a quick note and can’t find a pen? Have you ever wanted to label something, li...
Micro_backpacks-micro
School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September ...
Forget the pencils, erasers and rulers – these must-have supplies will make you stand out from al...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)