Comments

Boxing Day

The first Boxing Day is believed to have started in the Middle Ages. This is just a guess because the exact date isn't known. Check out the article to learn more! Back to Article

disney princess

Shadeleaf wrote:
2013-12-31 10:21:11 -0800

Americans will celebrate it with boxing Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-19 15:35:51 -0800

I should have read the article carefully because I could've got extra credit

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-12-04 15:01:29 -0800

I think it is like a Black Friday...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-04 14:54:51 -0800

so what is boxing day exactly?

dragon scout
dragon scout wrote:
2013-01-05 07:55:02 -0800

I don't get it??????????????????????

coolmaddog
coolmaddog wrote:
2011-06-28 08:43:57 -0700

what

-Commander In Charge-
-Commander In Charge- wrote:
2011-06-28 07:50:08 -0700

I was Born White I will die Canadian (;

Resolutions-poll

New Year's Resolutions? Vote!

• Keep my room cleaner.
  • Visit grandma and grandpa more often.
  • Remember to feed my fish.
  • Stop picking my nose in public.

Check out the rest of the fun December holidays.
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...
Micro_micro
Kwanzaa and Boxing Day fall on the same day. Find out all about both holidays in one handy story.
Micro_happy-new-year-mciro
New Year's Eve is one of the oldest holidays around. Ancient Babylonians used to celebrate it abo...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.