Comments

Stupid Searches on the Internet

Search engines are great for finding info but can it find everything? What happens if you enter in the word monkey or stationary? Here's 10 of the dumbest words looked up in a search engine. Back to Article

casinobingo22
casinobingo22 wrote:
2013-06-09 09:34:16 -0700

Like "how to google something" on google -__-

casinobingo22
casinobingo22 wrote:
2013-06-09 09:33:19 -0700

The only stupid search I see is thongs and cracks (depends on what they r searching for)

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:22:22 -0700

*nasty* whoever invented these had a itchy butt, not sexy at all *disgusted*

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:56:42 -0700

xAmazingAllyx: Really?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:49:26 -0700

-barfs- ewww.....thongs are grrross.

-StealingTheShow;

AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-06-06 14:42:24 -0700

Wow bro. o_O

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2013-06-06 14:40:33 -0700

.-. Erm...why thongs? THEY'RE NOT SEXY. They are disgusting and pointless.

21inkiepielover

21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:29:29 -0700

Kaylamon: LOLZ XD

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-06-06 14:28:11 -0700

There is ALOT more stupid searches out there..

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2013-06-06 14:24:47 -0700

Wild Cherries is an Australian band. Not stupid.

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-06-06 08:32:51 -0700

i feel so stupid now, because i have actually searched the first four DX

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-06-05 12:14:49 -0700

...this was just a pointless article.

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-06-05 12:01:10 -0700

garrossssss!!

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-06-05 11:45:40 -0700

lol i searched up love once nothing wrong with that

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-06-05 11:40:28 -0700

O.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 11:37:34 -0700

0_O

What's the Stupidest Thing? Vote!

• Pet pyschology - all cats are that stubborn, it's not just yours.
  • Bathroom hand dryers - your jeans end up doing the job anyways.
  • Chat room boyfriends/girlfriends - what's the point?
  • Searching www.hotmail.com in a search engine is the dumbest thing I've heard of!

Micro_a micro
Have you ever thought about the internet? How big is it? How much information do you have access ...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Four men who founded an online file-sharing website have been sentenced to a year in prison.

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress