Comments

Stupid Searches on the Internet

Search engines are great for finding info but can it find everything? What happens if you enter in the word monkey or stationary? Here's 10 of the dumbest words looked up in a search engine. Back to Article

casinobingo22
casinobingo22 wrote:
2013-06-09 09:34:16 -0700

Like "how to google something" on google -__-

casinobingo22
casinobingo22 wrote:
2013-06-09 09:33:19 -0700

The only stupid search I see is thongs and cracks (depends on what they r searching for)

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:22:22 -0700

*nasty* whoever invented these had a itchy butt, not sexy at all *disgusted*

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:56:42 -0700

xAmazingAllyx: Really?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:49:26 -0700

-barfs- ewww.....thongs are grrross.

-StealingTheShow;

AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-06-06 14:42:24 -0700

Wow bro. o_O

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2013-06-06 14:40:33 -0700

.-. Erm...why thongs? THEY'RE NOT SEXY. They are disgusting and pointless.

21inkiepielover

21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:29:29 -0700

Kaylamon: LOLZ XD

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-06-06 14:28:11 -0700

There is ALOT more stupid searches out there..

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2013-06-06 14:24:47 -0700

Wild Cherries is an Australian band. Not stupid.

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-06-06 08:32:51 -0700

i feel so stupid now, because i have actually searched the first four DX

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-06-05 12:14:49 -0700

...this was just a pointless article.

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-06-05 12:01:10 -0700

garrossssss!!

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-06-05 11:45:40 -0700

lol i searched up love once nothing wrong with that

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-06-05 11:40:28 -0700

O.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 11:37:34 -0700

0_O

What's the Stupidest Thing? Vote!

• Pet pyschology - all cats are that stubborn, it's not just yours.
  • Bathroom hand dryers - your jeans end up doing the job anyways.
  • Chat room boyfriends/girlfriends - what's the point?
  • Searching www.hotmail.com in a search engine is the dumbest thing I've heard of!

Micro_a micro
Have you ever thought about the internet? How big is it? How much information do you have access ...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Four men who founded an online file-sharing website have been sentenced to a year in prison.

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)