Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Stupid Searches on the Internet

Search engines are great for finding info but can it find everything? What happens if you enter in the word monkey or stationary? Here's 10 of the dumbest words looked up in a search engine. Back to Article

casinobingo22
casinobingo22 wrote:
2013-06-09 09:34:16 -0700

Like "how to google something" on google -__-

casinobingo22
casinobingo22 wrote:
2013-06-09 09:33:19 -0700

The only stupid search I see is thongs and cracks (depends on what they r searching for)

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:22:22 -0700

*nasty* whoever invented these had a itchy butt, not sexy at all *disgusted*

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:56:42 -0700

xAmazingAllyx: Really?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:49:26 -0700

-barfs- ewww.....thongs are grrross.

-StealingTheShow;

AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-06-06 14:42:24 -0700

Wow bro. o_O

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2013-06-06 14:40:33 -0700

.-. Erm...why thongs? THEY'RE NOT SEXY. They are disgusting and pointless.

21inkiepielover

21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:29:29 -0700

Kaylamon: LOLZ XD

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-06-06 14:28:11 -0700

There is ALOT more stupid searches out there..

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2013-06-06 14:24:47 -0700

Wild Cherries is an Australian band. Not stupid.

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-06-06 08:32:51 -0700

i feel so stupid now, because i have actually searched the first four DX

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-06-05 12:14:49 -0700

...this was just a pointless article.

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-06-05 12:01:10 -0700

garrossssss!!

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-06-05 11:45:40 -0700

lol i searched up love once nothing wrong with that

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-06-05 11:40:28 -0700

O.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 11:37:34 -0700

0_O

What's the Stupidest Thing? Vote!

• Pet pyschology - all cats are that stubborn, it's not just yours.
  • Bathroom hand dryers - your jeans end up doing the job anyways.
  • Chat room boyfriends/girlfriends - what's the point?
  • Searching www.hotmail.com in a search engine is the dumbest thing I've heard of!

Micro_a micro
Have you ever thought about the internet? How big is it? How much information do you have access ...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Four men who founded an online file-sharing website have been sentenced to a year in prison.

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)