Comments

'80s Fashion Trends

Guess which era is makin' a huge comeback for spring and summer 2004? The tacky, wacky '80s, baby! Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-01-01 13:50:09 -0800

wowza. 2004. I was like what, 2? LOLZ :3

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 13:32:02 -0800

Carrie diaries fashion

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-01 08:41:24 -0800

wow just wow what about big hair? XD

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-09-19 18:59:24 -0700

Bring it back!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:52 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Cassie823
Cassie823 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:03:14 -0800

I'm Sooooo Already on board with this. LOVE!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:09:36 -0800

i know, right?!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:09:07 -0800

yeah, ur art teacher is right! u rock!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:08:42 -0800

because, they are just trying to get you an idea of what to wear

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:07:34 -0800

oooooh i like the leg warmers and chucks

Kalpalal
Kalpalal wrote:
2012-09-29 01:42:48 -0700

I think that's it's a good idea to bring in new fashionable styles, but also bring back SOME 80's

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-09-08 09:46:35 -0700

it might be bck but im ot wearing it!!

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-08-12 14:38:57 -0700

Ha! My mom alway complains!

swagagirl12
swagagirl12 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:12:28 -0700

make your own style

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-07-29 04:06:36 -0700

My mam was born in the 80s and she said she wore black tights with a red leatard over and black pumps with red legwarmers then a black with red roses on bellytop over everything......IT WAS ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80S

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:02:36 -0700

Why read these trends? make your own style.

soccergirl199
soccergirl199 wrote:
2012-04-08 13:49:58 -0700

man these close are sooooooooo cooool i have to by some LOL

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:08:30 -0800

i own legwarmers, bulky earings and bracelets, striped black & white half shirts, and lots of floral, my art teacher says imma an 80's inspiration

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-29 17:55:26 -0800

I luv the clothes they wore in the 80s and 60s!

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-28 10:09:02 -0800

Big Grin Thanks for posting this, Kidzworld! Big Grin It really helped with my project. smile

Coolest Fashion Era?

• The '80s were super cool.
  • The '70s, baby!
  • The '60s were totally hip.
  • I like today's fashion best.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?