Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

'80s Fashion Trends

Guess which era is makin' a huge comeback for spring and summer 2004? The tacky, wacky '80s, baby! Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-01-01 13:50:09 -0800

wowza. 2004. I was like what, 2? LOLZ :3

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 13:32:02 -0800

Carrie diaries fashion

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-01 08:41:24 -0800

wow just wow what about big hair? XD

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-09-19 18:59:24 -0700

Bring it back!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:52 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Cassie823
Cassie823 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:03:14 -0800

I'm Sooooo Already on board with this. LOVE!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:09:36 -0800

i know, right?!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:09:07 -0800

yeah, ur art teacher is right! u rock!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:08:42 -0800

because, they are just trying to get you an idea of what to wear

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:07:34 -0800

oooooh i like the leg warmers and chucks

Kalpalal
Kalpalal wrote:
2012-09-29 01:42:48 -0700

I think that's it's a good idea to bring in new fashionable styles, but also bring back SOME 80's

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-09-08 09:46:35 -0700

it might be bck but im ot wearing it!!

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-08-12 14:38:57 -0700

Ha! My mom alway complains!

swagagirl12
swagagirl12 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:12:28 -0700

make your own style

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-07-29 04:06:36 -0700

My mam was born in the 80s and she said she wore black tights with a red leatard over and black pumps with red legwarmers then a black with red roses on bellytop over everything......IT WAS ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80S

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:02:36 -0700

Why read these trends? make your own style.

soccergirl199
soccergirl199 wrote:
2012-04-08 13:49:58 -0700

man these close are sooooooooo cooool i have to by some LOL

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:08:30 -0800

i own legwarmers, bulky earings and bracelets, striped black & white half shirts, and lots of floral, my art teacher says imma an 80's inspiration

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-29 17:55:26 -0800

I luv the clothes they wore in the 80s and 60s!

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-28 10:09:02 -0800

Big Grin Thanks for posting this, Kidzworld! Big Grin It really helped with my project. smile

Coolest Fashion Era?

• The '80s were super cool.
  • The '70s, baby!
  • The '60s were totally hip.
  • I like today's fashion best.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)