Comments

Celebrity Couples Married Young

Have ya noticed that some celebrity couples are marrying younger these days? Is dating in Hollywood that brutal? Check out this group of celebs who tied the knot before they were 25. Back to Article

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-13 11:39:50 -0700

all one stars

cherry2
cherry2 wrote:
2013-05-14 14:35:28 -0700

i think so too

Zoe Mwah
Zoe Mwah wrote:
2012-12-30 13:41:30 -0800

I love reese witherspoon. I just saw the movie water for elephants last night and it was a pretty good movie. She is such an amazing actress and i shes so awesome!

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2012-12-30 12:33:15 -0800

I think just so they can be very very popular again.

devilgirl2001
devilgirl2001 wrote:
2012-12-30 11:07:07 -0800

I think its just so they can become big again

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:32:26 -0800

Hehe.... Big Grin

Drizzler216
Drizzler216 wrote:
2011-09-01 07:37:02 -0700

wow they must me rushing to start a family too...lol just kidding! Wink

Best Age to Tie the Knot?

• When you know it's right - age doesn't matter.
  • At least 20 years old.
  • Older than 25 years old.
  • Never - are you kidding?!

Entertainment in the forums

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Movies:
I watch movies in the theaters and on Netflix all of the time. cx The last movie I watched was Jack Reacher.
reply about 1 hour
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was the amazing spider man the movie was great and awesome #spider man :)
woahitskar
It depends on the wealth of the school, the culture of the school, etc., I went to three different middle schools. One wasn't so wealthy, so a lot of them had converse, regular jeans, and over-used Aeropostale and Abercombie shirts. The second one, was a bit more wealthy, but they were a bit redneck. The popular girls and guy wore camo most of the time, along with the girls' hair up and jeans up to their belly buttons (ew). The last one was very wealthy. Some of the parents had gone to the best colleges in the region, and the kids wore anything from Forever 21 to very expensive brands.
eyeoneskids
jeans and a shirt is better More you can see http://bit.ly/1phBofa
iamalive
"irene12" wrote:Question: How do you amuse a blonde for hours???Answer: Write turn over on both sides of a paper. lol this is actually a good joke