Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Becoming a Disney Mascot

Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why not work as a mascot at one of these Disney locations? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-08-03 08:54:29 -0700

i wanna bee minnie mouse!

report
selenalexi
selenalexi wrote:
2012-08-01 14:12:49 -0700

That made my hart break I thought he was real. Frown

report
lova168
lova168 wrote:
2012-07-27 08:46:33 -0700

this is a great idea ... i would take this job if if i t makes other kids happy then it will make my day happy

report
therooo
therooo wrote:
2012-07-10 09:54:03 -0700

i would love to make people and there kids happy

report
kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2012-06-13 07:44:05 -0700

id hate to be in a stuffy old cosume for 8 hrs yikes it would be hard but if i had to choose id be someone who is not in a heavy costume cinderella maybe if i dye my hair blonde you never know but i think id like to be an actress or a singer better like a disney actress that way i could go to disneyworld all the time but not have to wear a costume. ive been to disneyworld once.

report
cookiecake34
cookiecake34 wrote:
2012-06-10 18:18:29 -0700

i would be the best minnie mouse if i was one

report
danie22t
danie22t wrote:
2012-06-09 17:24:49 -0700

Are you being sarcastic or funny? Because when I read this I laughed really hard!!!!smile lol

report
Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-06-03 18:37:10 -0700

nd id never wanna be in those costumes cuz they smell liyk old ppl xP

report
Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-06-03 18:36:18 -0700

id be the prettiest disney princess if i dressed like one. Wink

report
pink girl1520
pink girl1520 wrote:
2012-05-30 05:46:47 -0700

awww this would be so cool i wanna be miney
smile

report
ALLY101LUV YOU!
ALLY101LUV YOU! wrote:
2012-05-05 17:07:06 -0700

i would be like maybe a princess for the little one's (i don't like princess's is just i think the little one's r cute)

report
Pro Dancer
Pro Dancer wrote:
2012-04-22 16:24:18 -0700

i would love to be a waitor

report
GreyR0ck3r
GreyR0ck3r wrote:
2011-10-17 21:25:36 -0700

lol

report
supermonkey 900
supermonkey 900 wrote:
2011-08-25 12:53:24 -0700

i would want to work for the rides like make onesmile

report
bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-03 06:48:29 -0700

i have always wanted to be jessy from toy story and minnie! EITHER ONE

report
ap3man99
ap3man99 wrote:
2011-08-01 12:51:49 -0700

dream job always wanted to be goofy
Wink

report
hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-07-03 14:21:15 -0700

don you have to be at least 18

report
ThatGirlNamedTaylor_1721812
ThatGirlNamedTaylor_1721812 wrote:
2011-06-27 06:02:33 -0700

My Dream Job Since I Was 5 xD

report
Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-06-18 21:27:28 -0700

Mickey mouse is awesome i will i go to disneyland and meet with mickey and minnie

report
hottiesingle10
hottiesingle10 wrote:
2011-06-02 13:31:21 -0700

This is my dream job

report
back to story
F1014770861609

Fave Disney Character? Vote!

  • Mickey Mouse is the best!
  • I love Goofy. He's such a goof!
  • Donald Duck cracks me up.
  • Pluto is my fave.

related stories

Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes