Comments

Company 81: Clothing For Guys

Say hello to the latest fashion line taking the world by storm! Based out New York City Company 81 came up with its name for the year it started in – 1981. Back to Article

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:57:34 -0700

yeah lol XD

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:56:47 -0700

Imagine the people stalking your conversation..

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:55:52 -0700

Dude let's not chat here,Jordan's gonna get mad. I sent you a comment xD

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:53:05 -0700

Jazz.. lol. where did you go?

PotatoesGonnaPotate

da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:37:31 -0700

got your back buddy XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:35:38 -0700

I'm the first person to like and comment in here o.O out of boredom XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:34:59 -0700

Erm, ooohhhkaaayy.

Favorite Lara Croft Outfit:

• Classic Green 'T' and Shorts
  • SCUBA all the way, oh year!
  • Stylin' Winter Parka