Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Company 81: Clothing For Guys

Say hello to the latest fashion line taking the world by storm! Based out New York City Company 81 came up with its name for the year it started in – 1981. Back to Article

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:57:34 -0700

yeah lol XD

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:56:47 -0700

Imagine the people stalking your conversation..

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:55:52 -0700

Dude let's not chat here,Jordan's gonna get mad. I sent you a comment xD

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:53:05 -0700

Jazz.. lol. where did you go?

PotatoesGonnaPotate

da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:37:31 -0700

got your back buddy XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:35:38 -0700

I'm the first person to like and comment in here o.O out of boredom XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:34:59 -0700

Erm, ooohhhkaaayy.

Favorite Lara Croft Outfit:

• Classic Green 'T' and Shorts
  • SCUBA all the way, oh year!
  • Stylin' Winter Parka
  • Lara who?

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D