Comments

Company 81: Clothing For Guys

Say hello to the latest fashion line taking the world by storm! Based out New York City Company 81 came up with its name for the year it started in – 1981. Back to Article

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:57:34 -0700

yeah lol XD

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:56:47 -0700

Imagine the people stalking your conversation..

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:55:52 -0700

Dude let's not chat here,Jordan's gonna get mad. I sent you a comment xD

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:53:05 -0700

Jazz.. lol. where did you go?

PotatoesGonnaPotate

da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:37:31 -0700

got your back buddy XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:35:38 -0700

I'm the first person to like and comment in here o.O out of boredom XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:34:59 -0700

Erm, ooohhhkaaayy.

Favorite Lara Croft Outfit:

• Classic Green 'T' and Shorts
  • SCUBA all the way, oh year!
  • Stylin' Winter Parka
  • Lara who?

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand