Comments

Company 81: Clothing For Guys

Say hello to the latest fashion line taking the world by storm! Based out New York City Company 81 came up with its name for the year it started in – 1981. Back to Article

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:57:34 -0700

yeah lol XD

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:56:47 -0700

Imagine the people stalking your conversation..

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:55:52 -0700

Dude let's not chat here,Jordan's gonna get mad. I sent you a comment xD

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:53:05 -0700

Jazz.. lol. where did you go?

PotatoesGonnaPotate

da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:37:31 -0700

got your back buddy XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:35:38 -0700

I'm the first person to like and comment in here o.O out of boredom XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:34:59 -0700

Erm, ooohhhkaaayy.

Favorite Lara Croft Outfit:

• Classic Green 'T' and Shorts
  • SCUBA all the way, oh year!
  • Stylin' Winter Parka
  • Lara who?

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day