Comments

Company 81: Clothing For Guys

Say hello to the latest fashion line taking the world by storm! Based out New York City Company 81 came up with its name for the year it started in – 1981. Back to Article

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:57:34 -0700

yeah lol XD

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:56:47 -0700

Imagine the people stalking your conversation..

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:55:52 -0700

Dude let's not chat here,Jordan's gonna get mad. I sent you a comment xD

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:53:05 -0700

Jazz.. lol. where did you go?

PotatoesGonnaPotate

da_man19 wrote:
2013-04-30 04:37:31 -0700

got your back buddy XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:35:38 -0700

I'm the first person to like and comment in here o.O out of boredom XD

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-30 04:34:59 -0700

Erm, ooohhhkaaayy.

Favorite Lara Croft Outfit:

• Classic Green 'T' and Shorts
  • SCUBA all the way, oh year!
  • Stylin' Winter Parka
  • Lara who?

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel