Comments

Dakota Fanning Bio

With an upcoming role as Jane in Twilight’s New Moon, part of one of the most popular movie series in recent years, Dakota Fanning is keeping up the movie-star status she’s pretty much had all her life. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:58:29 -0700

lucky sisters! elle is prettier

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-18 15:28:13 -0700

I love her,I'm number 1# fan. She's voiced as Coraline.

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-23 07:04:45 -0800

Love those sisters

Xjake_is_hereX
Xjake_is_hereX wrote:
2012-11-24 19:16:40 -0800

jayden24: well not everybody is going to like her, just reminding you that hate is a very powerful word
and I wouldnt say the word ethier way because you only know her from her acting. Not so much of anything else. I should probaly shut up though, before I get myself in trouble.

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-11-24 19:13:17 -0800

Xjake_is_hereX well, she's a bad actress. i don't like her. at all.

Xjake_is_hereX
Xjake_is_hereX wrote:
2012-11-24 18:58:25 -0800

jaden24: hate is a strong word.

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-11-24 18:51:36 -0800

I hate her. She's a crappy actress.

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-17 09:24:05 -0800

i have seen her mpvies twilight new moon and war of the worlds. It is an amazing movie. Both are! And i cant wait to see breaking dawn! I love her and her acting and i think she is a good role model.

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-23 07:33:18 -0700

gr8 actress especially on twilight and on secret life of bees

StarPerfect
StarPerfect wrote:
2012-02-19 10:53:34 -0800

she rockqs like heck

elle_543
elle_543 wrote:
2012-02-10 18:55:13 -0800

I LOVE HER, SHE IS AMAZING!!!!

-CherryCola♥-
-CherryCola♥- wrote:
2011-10-31 16:40:20 -0700

She was awesome in Coraline

Fave Dakota Fanning Role?

• Ray in Uptown Girls.
  • Sally in Cat in the Hat.
  • I can't wait to see her play Fern in Charlotte's Web.
  • I don't really like Dakota Fanning.

Micro_dakota-micro
Despite being only 16 years old, Dakota Fanning has been hitting red carpet move premieres and ev...
Micro_style-micro
There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style sta...
Micro_new-moon-micro
The second installment in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling Twilight Saga is now in theatres. Kidzwor...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11