Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Candy Myths

Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find out exactly how they started. Plus, candy is, well, great, so we decided to put the two together to bring you the Top 5 Candy Myths of all time. Back to Article

Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 wrote:
2014-10-25 16:39:46 -0700

lifesavers... I've always thought of lifeguards when i see them.
But the candy doesn't really "save a life"...

buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2013-11-05 13:52:21 -0800

The brown m&m's one they are kinda smart if you think about it

EmoSkrillex
EmoSkrillex wrote:
2013-11-04 17:35:47 -0800

THe brown m&m's one sounds like he was like a child o-O

ruebear13
ruebear13 wrote:
2013-10-31 10:10:53 -0700

brown m&ms. such a diva , even though they are guys

hollymelody
hollymelody wrote:
2013-10-30 03:58:39 -0700

Honestly when i read the life savers one i started to cry gosh i'm such a softy *sniff sniff* Frown

izter1
izter1 wrote:
2013-10-29 09:48:48 -0700

OMG the whole BubbleYum sound rank, but my mum says im not allowed gum- so im alright.

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-10-23 16:06:20 -0700

Oh my gosh! That life savers fake story is so so tragic!

Queenkobrathex
Queenkobrathex wrote:
2013-10-22 16:58:56 -0700

-sniff sniff sniff- sooooo sad R.I.P inventors daughter.............. I WANT CANDY

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-10-20 18:42:47 -0700

wow all I can saw about the lifesaver is wow Sad RIP the inventors daughter

Smiles21
Smiles21 wrote:
2013-10-18 15:24:53 -0700

Love Candy smilesmile:smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile)smile:smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

SiSi13
SiSi13 wrote:
2013-10-17 21:43:50 -0700

R.I.P in inventor's daughter.....and even the inventor......

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-16 15:11:20 -0700

after halloween im going to put some jawbreakers in the microwave lol

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-10-16 14:41:43 -0700

woah...they actually explode...

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-10-03 16:30:06 -0700

Tootsie rolls pull out the filling in your molars no wonder I have a root canal

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 14:27:22 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 08:17:22 -0700

candy will always be yum

Mviolet
Mviolet wrote:
2013-05-16 19:58:22 -0700

I always microwave my jaw breakers before eating :P

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-10-28 12:22:54 -0700

HAHAHA LMFAO...................UR FUNNY & UR A CUTIE

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-10-28 12:21:49 -0700

HAHAHH YHU AT A SPIDER B4

WorriedYUCKWorried

kickbut11
kickbut11 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:29:25 -0700

of corse u would say that wit that shake next to u lol jk

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ring_micro
When Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon said "I do" to each other for the third time, Nick gave his wif...
Brand-new for 2009: kits that let you make the sweetest EDIBLE jewelry ever!
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
We’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebrate National Candy Day every year! This November 4t...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)