Comments

Top 5 Candy Myths

Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find out exactly how they started. Plus, candy is, well, great, so we decided to put the two together to bring you the Top 5 Candy Myths of all time. Back to Article

Snibsy
Snibsy wrote:
2012-10-26 16:01:17 -0700

Ohhhhhhh gosh that looks good

⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ wrote:
2012-10-24 11:20:38 -0700

Luckily I've never tried "Bubble Yum."

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-10-24 11:09:53 -0700

I'm never gonna eat bubble yum now....

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-09-02 16:35:08 -0700

ick.

AvatarNerd12
AvatarNerd12 wrote:
2012-07-17 19:55:18 -0700

Eww i'm glad i don't chew Bubble Yum. (My least favorite chewing gum) It's too plain and from reading this... I dont really wanna ever chew it again.

jabat517

2012-05-15 18:27:28 -0700

I mean, #5.

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-05-15 18:07:29 -0700

CANDY....O_O
I had a sudden craving for one.

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-05-15 15:59:51 -0700

I WILL try #1 at home someday =D A SUGAR BOMB SOUNDS EPIC!

girlsrule987
girlsrule987 wrote:
2012-04-02 19:01:34 -0700

i love candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omggirlz10
omggirlz10 wrote:
2012-03-31 23:13:12 -0700

i lov candy super

lainia10
lainia10 wrote:
2012-03-31 22:35:33 -0700

Sweeeet love c a n d y so much Love

Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-03-31 18:22:03 -0700

sswweett Love

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-31 17:48:28 -0700

3 words: O. M. G!

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-31 11:05:28 -0700

i luv valinetines day candy

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-31 11:01:49 -0700

:o

motorcyclegirl18
motorcyclegirl18 wrote:
2012-03-31 10:30:58 -0700

:o

motorcyclegirl18
motorcyclegirl18 wrote:
2012-03-31 10:30:44 -0700

Embarrassed

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ring_micro
When Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon said "I do" to each other for the third time, Nick gave his wif...
Brand-new for 2009: kits that let you make the sweetest EDIBLE jewelry ever!
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
Even if you had NO CLUE it was National Candy Day, we’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebr...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair