Comments

Top 5 Candy Myths

Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find out exactly how they started. Plus, candy is, well, great, so we decided to put the two together to bring you the Top 5 Candy Myths of all time. Back to Article

motorcyclegirl18

Yuki15 wrote:
2011-10-05 11:20:49 -0700

Jawbreakers explode? Confused

furevertiger
furevertiger wrote:
2011-07-03 20:14:28 -0700

omg i am to suprised i can t even explain lol

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-07-03 12:33:20 -0700

the first one seems like fun.. I wont try this at home but i will try this outside of home P: and ohh i love mexican candy its sooo good im glad im mexican [x

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-07-02 16:21:09 -0700

When I read Exploading Jawbreaker, I'm just like: OMFG, GOTTA TRY THAT. But then I Read The Ending and I'm like:
FLIPPPING DANG! LOL [:

nelly908
nelly908 wrote:
2011-06-30 18:52:02 -0700

i love to learn knew facts! Blush

deiah6
deiah6 wrote:
2011-06-30 17:19:14 -0700

nice yummy candy smile

deiah6
deiah6 wrote:
2011-06-30 17:19:14 -0700

nice yummy candy smile

bubbleishis_1820524
bubbleishis_1820524 wrote:
2011-06-30 13:54:01 -0700

Ya, it sounds like fun Wink

majizenn
majizenn wrote:
2011-06-30 12:55:23 -0700

ok then

Greendaygurl13
Greendaygurl13 wrote:
2011-06-30 12:16:50 -0700

i wanna explode a jaw breaker! just cuz it says not to. and cuz it sounds fun! XD

vht123
vht123 wrote:
2011-06-30 11:37:06 -0700

I'm going to try it lol

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2011-06-30 11:24:50 -0700

Lol

ApplePie23
ApplePie23 wrote:
2011-06-30 11:25:06 -0700

I want to try the exploding jawbreaker thingy xD

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-06-30 11:12:37 -0700

wow i love life savers! Thank goodness theres a hole in the middle now! lol!

tycotickles
tycotickles wrote:
2011-06-30 10:54:41 -0700

if you hear on the news school exploded by jawbreaker then you know who to blame

Renov_1743581
Renov_1743581 wrote:
2011-06-30 10:52:19 -0700

CANDY i luv candy makes me jumpy

captain_rachel
captain_rachel wrote:
2011-06-30 10:50:49 -0700

hhahaaahahh lolss

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!