Comments

Top 5 Candy Myths

Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find out exactly how they started. Plus, candy is, well, great, so we decided to put the two together to bring you the Top 5 Candy Myths of all time. Back to Article

tycotickles
tycotickles wrote:
2011-06-30 10:45:41 -0700

of course i wouldnt im an angel see my halo Devil whered it go it was here a sec ago

captain_rachel
captain_rachel wrote:
2011-06-30 10:43:50 -0700

lol u better NOT

latino king
latino king wrote:
2011-06-30 10:40:33 -0700

yay candy lol!

tycotickles
tycotickles wrote:
2011-06-30 10:41:42 -0700

im gonna put a jawbreaker in my schools microwave when i go back

captain_rachel
captain_rachel wrote:
2011-06-30 10:39:16 -0700

hmmmmmmm i got no braces so better (:

taytayisme233

kkkaylah wrote:
2011-06-30 10:24:31 -0700

WOW

Beaded Bracelets
Beaded Bracelets wrote:
2011-06-30 10:23:38 -0700

I wanna put a jawbreaker in the microwave[:

yourbffl
yourbffl wrote:
2011-06-30 10:17:22 -0700

CHOCOLATE IS DA BEST!!!! smile

inkira_12_1814316
inkira_12_1814316 wrote:
2011-06-30 10:00:48 -0700

best candy reeses no body will beat that

mich3ll3.bbysz

-Tye wrote:
2011-06-30 09:45:43 -0700

cool

paris1533
paris1533 wrote:
2011-06-30 06:25:59 -0700

that will be cool to put a jawbreaker in the microwave

axa123
axa123 wrote:
2011-06-30 06:09:08 -0700

Mmm......Candy!!!

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-06-30 05:23:12 -0700

wow! i like candies.

im here
im here wrote:
2011-06-29 09:33:05 -0700

Spider (and other bug) parts are in peanut butter.
It's true.

shay1207
shay1207 wrote:
2011-06-29 09:24:23 -0700

I love mmeee some Reese cup becuse i love the putterer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

~TehNerdWithAweshomeGlasses~
~TehNerdWithAweshomeGlasses~ wrote:
2011-06-29 09:22:15 -0700

Teheeee. My grandma lives where Lifesavers were invented. Big Grin

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ring_micro
When Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon said "I do" to each other for the third time, Nick gave his wif...
Brand-new for 2009: kits that let you make the sweetest EDIBLE jewelry ever!
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
Even if you had NO CLUE it was National Candy Day, we’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebr...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!