Comments

Dear Dish-It: Is He Nervous Or Does He Hate Me?

I’m going out with this guy but I'm not sure if he’s nervous or he doesn’t want to date me anymore ... Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-18 18:52:55 -0700

He's probably just nervous. Don't worry!

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-18 18:41:23 -0700

Shy.

xXCuteforeverXx
xXCuteforeverXx wrote:
2014-01-18 18:58:32 -0800

Im shy around my bf all the time! !

country_smiles_

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:43:54 -0700

he doesnt

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:42:43 -0700

he probably just didnt care too busy talkin to other people!!

MOTTO X KID
MOTTO X KID wrote:
2011-08-31 14:34:50 -0700

he's probley shy

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.
brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.