Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Does An Older Guy Like Me?

How can I find out if an older boy likes me? Back to Article

krazykat17_1388989
krazykat17_1388989 wrote:
2011-05-11 10:45:29 -0700

I know I am going to get extremely critisized for this but all i have to say is dating an Older guy is totally okay. As long as they know they're limits with you, they know how you feel about certian situations, (assume what i mean please) he treats you really well, and he does not hurt you in any way, shape, or form... He is fine. If you introduce him to your guardians and they approve him as a friend, thats a start, a GREAT start actually.

princeroycerocks123
princeroycerocks123 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:11:15 -0700

theres this guy in class thats really stupid and he does the same things that r on here!!!!! there r 2 of them!!!!
Confused

tafari456_1551240
tafari456_1551240 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:03:06 -0700

right

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 09:53:20 -0700

i have an older bf

buggerred_1578850
buggerred_1578850 wrote:
2010-10-23 11:00:17 -0700

i knw one thats 16 well not anymore hes 17 now but he told me that he likes me to!!!!! im so happy but at the same time im confused because HES OLDER THAN ME!!!!

stokesn
stokesn wrote:
2010-03-27 08:47:04 -0700

can you help me find a older guy

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

When my boyfriend moved away, we broke up. Then a couple of days later I got a new boyfriend. I R...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.