Comments

Dear Dish-It: Does An Older Guy Like Me?

How can I find out if an older boy likes me? Back to Article

krazykat17_1388989
krazykat17_1388989 wrote:
2011-05-11 10:45:29 -0700

I know I am going to get extremely critisized for this but all i have to say is dating an Older guy is totally okay. As long as they know they're limits with you, they know how you feel about certian situations, (assume what i mean please) he treats you really well, and he does not hurt you in any way, shape, or form... He is fine. If you introduce him to your guardians and they approve him as a friend, thats a start, a GREAT start actually.

princeroycerocks123
princeroycerocks123 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:11:15 -0700

theres this guy in class thats really stupid and he does the same things that r on here!!!!! there r 2 of them!!!!
Confused

tafari456_1551240
tafari456_1551240 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:03:06 -0700

right

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 09:53:20 -0700

i have an older bf

buggerred
buggerred wrote:
2010-10-23 11:00:17 -0700

i knw one thats 16 well not anymore hes 17 now but he told me that he likes me to!!!!! im so happy but at the same time im confused because HES OLDER THAN ME!!!!

stokesn
stokesn wrote:
2010-03-27 08:47:04 -0700

can you help me find a older guy

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

When my boyfriend moved away, we broke up. Then a couple of days later I got a new boyfriend. I R...

-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
reply about 1 hour
Ann95
Ann95 posted in Family Issues:
and Yes and No  :p
reply about 1 hour
blakbutterfly
I dunno how that have anything to do with desperation o.o
reply about 1 hour
Holley12
Holley12 posted in Family Issues:
"Charulata" wrote:My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.