Comments

Dear Dish-It: Does An Older Guy Like Me?

How can I find out if an older boy likes me? Back to Article

krazykat17_1388989
krazykat17_1388989 wrote:
2011-05-11 10:45:29 -0700

I know I am going to get extremely critisized for this but all i have to say is dating an Older guy is totally okay. As long as they know they're limits with you, they know how you feel about certian situations, (assume what i mean please) he treats you really well, and he does not hurt you in any way, shape, or form... He is fine. If you introduce him to your guardians and they approve him as a friend, thats a start, a GREAT start actually.

princeroycerocks123
princeroycerocks123 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:11:15 -0700

theres this guy in class thats really stupid and he does the same things that r on here!!!!! there r 2 of them!!!!
Confused

tafari456_1551240
tafari456_1551240 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:03:06 -0700

right

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 09:53:20 -0700

i have an older bf

buggerred
buggerred wrote:
2010-10-23 11:00:17 -0700

i knw one thats 16 well not anymore hes 17 now but he told me that he likes me to!!!!! im so happy but at the same time im confused because HES OLDER THAN ME!!!!

stokesn
stokesn wrote:
2010-03-27 08:47:04 -0700

can you help me find a older guy

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

When my boyfriend moved away, we broke up. Then a couple of days later I got a new boyfriend. I R...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day