Comments

Dear Dish-It: Does An Older Guy Like Me?

How can I find out if an older boy likes me? Back to Article

krazykat17_1388989
krazykat17_1388989 wrote:
2011-05-11 10:45:29 -0700

I know I am going to get extremely critisized for this but all i have to say is dating an Older guy is totally okay. As long as they know they're limits with you, they know how you feel about certian situations, (assume what i mean please) he treats you really well, and he does not hurt you in any way, shape, or form... He is fine. If you introduce him to your guardians and they approve him as a friend, thats a start, a GREAT start actually.

princeroycerocks123
princeroycerocks123 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:11:15 -0700

theres this guy in class thats really stupid and he does the same things that r on here!!!!! there r 2 of them!!!!
Confused

tafari456_1551240
tafari456_1551240 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:03:06 -0700

right

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 09:53:20 -0700

i have an older bf

buggerred
buggerred wrote:
2010-10-23 11:00:17 -0700

i knw one thats 16 well not anymore hes 17 now but he told me that he likes me to!!!!! im so happy but at the same time im confused because HES OLDER THAN ME!!!!

stokesn
stokesn wrote:
2010-03-27 08:47:04 -0700

can you help me find a older guy

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

When my boyfriend moved away, we broke up. Then a couple of days later I got a new boyfriend. I R...

BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
GlimmeringSky16
No way! It's definitely NOT wrong. It's your preference! If you're happier with a certain gender, go for it. If your friends can't accept it then maybe they're not the best friends you have. After all, you don't live twice now do ya. :D