Comments

Dear Dish-It: Does An Older Guy Like Me?

How can I find out if an older boy likes me? Back to Article

krazykat17_1388989
krazykat17_1388989 wrote:
2011-05-11 10:45:29 -0700

I know I am going to get extremely critisized for this but all i have to say is dating an Older guy is totally okay. As long as they know they're limits with you, they know how you feel about certian situations, (assume what i mean please) he treats you really well, and he does not hurt you in any way, shape, or form... He is fine. If you introduce him to your guardians and they approve him as a friend, thats a start, a GREAT start actually.

princeroycerocks123
princeroycerocks123 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:11:15 -0700

theres this guy in class thats really stupid and he does the same things that r on here!!!!! there r 2 of them!!!!
Confused

tafari456_1551240
tafari456_1551240 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:03:06 -0700

right

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 09:53:20 -0700

i have an older bf

buggerred
buggerred wrote:
2010-10-23 11:00:17 -0700

i knw one thats 16 well not anymore hes 17 now but he told me that he likes me to!!!!! im so happy but at the same time im confused because HES OLDER THAN ME!!!!

stokesn
stokesn wrote:
2010-03-27 08:47:04 -0700

can you help me find a older guy

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

When my boyfriend moved away, we broke up. Then a couple of days later I got a new boyfriend. I R...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel