Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Reveal My True Feelings?

I want to tell this guy, Joel, my real feelings for him. I like, like, like him a lot!!! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 05:47:59 -0700

Not telling him CX

lacysilver2
lacysilver2 wrote:
2014-01-01 20:24:01 -0800

You can tell someone else to tell him or her

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:42:03 -0800

well im not gunna tell him cx

BossladyToizzyxoxo

Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:38:52 -0800

That's up to you Haha

rosia_is_meh
rosia_is_meh wrote:
2014-01-01 19:38:40 -0800

No... Because he mite not like u back ... And u guys friendship will never b the same.. Jus like with my friend sarah

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:34:45 -0800

well youre saying yes and the girl saying no lol cx

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:33:17 -0800

Nope.

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:32:51 -0800

Yesh because you'll regret it just like me

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:32:30 -0800

i like him but i dont think he knows ......should i tell him?

DaeDae321
DaeDae321 wrote:
2013-10-06 12:21:03 -0700

To be honest u really should u might regret it or it might make u a happy person

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-06 11:56:25 -0700

tell your best friend she'll understand

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-10-06 11:52:48 -0700

i dont know if he knows i love him soooo much

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-24 16:29:40 -0700

Here’s my comment: I don’t know what to say. o_O

JennyD

ForeverAndAlwaysBaby wrote:
2013-01-21 14:22:28 -0800

call_me_sweet heart: xD

call_me_sweet heart
call_me_sweet heart wrote:
2013-01-21 14:18:55 -0800

ForeverAndAlwaysBaby: cuz i just do so stop
at least you have someone that you
can call ur boo bear lmao but stop u know he likes
u

ForeverAndAlwaysBaby
ForeverAndAlwaysBaby wrote:
2013-01-21 14:16:00 -0800

call_me_sweet heart: How do you know xD

Poll

Best Way to Feel Great?

• Veg out in front of the TV.
  • Work out.
  • Eat all the junk food I want.
  • Go shopping.

What do ya do if you like a real hottie, but your friend gets to him before you can ask him out? ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002