Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Reveal My True Feelings?

I want to tell this guy, Joel, my real feelings for him. I like, like, like him a lot!!! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 05:47:59 -0700

Not telling him CX

lacysilver2
lacysilver2 wrote:
2014-01-01 20:24:01 -0800

You can tell someone else to tell him or her

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:42:03 -0800

well im not gunna tell him cx

BossladyToizzyxoxo

Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:38:52 -0800

That's up to you Haha

rosia_is_meh
rosia_is_meh wrote:
2014-01-01 19:38:40 -0800

No... Because he mite not like u back ... And u guys friendship will never b the same.. Jus like with my friend sarah

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:34:45 -0800

well youre saying yes and the girl saying no lol cx

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 19:33:17 -0800

Nope.

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:32:51 -0800

Yesh because you'll regret it just like me

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:32:30 -0800

i like him but i dont think he knows ......should i tell him?

DaeDae321
DaeDae321 wrote:
2013-10-06 12:21:03 -0700

To be honest u really should u might regret it or it might make u a happy person

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-06 11:56:25 -0700

tell your best friend she'll understand

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-10-06 11:52:48 -0700

i dont know if he knows i love him soooo much

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-24 16:29:40 -0700

Here’s my comment: I don’t know what to say. o_O

JennyD

ForeverAndAlwaysBaby wrote:
2013-01-21 14:22:28 -0800

call_me_sweet heart: xD

call_me_sweet heart
call_me_sweet heart wrote:
2013-01-21 14:18:55 -0800

ForeverAndAlwaysBaby: cuz i just do so stop
at least you have someone that you
can call ur boo bear lmao but stop u know he likes
u

ForeverAndAlwaysBaby
ForeverAndAlwaysBaby wrote:
2013-01-21 14:16:00 -0800

call_me_sweet heart: How do you know xD

Poll

Best Way to Feel Great?

• Veg out in front of the TV.
  • Work out.
  • Eat all the junk food I want.
  • Go shopping.