Comments

Dear Dish-It: Is It Time To Move On?

I have a huge crush on someone. Even though he told me he doesn’t like me I still feel like he does. But now he has a girlfriend and I’m starting to think he doesn’t like me after all. Should I stop liking him or not? Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:38:17 -0700

I had so many break ups in 2. Years and recently I had one yesterday I can't do this nomore *crys*

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:24:40 -0800

Ur welcome

max098
max098 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:23:51 -0800

Heres a tip from a guy himself if he treats you well makes sure your happy and shows he cares about you he's into you i mean i do that n i make it pretty obvious when I'm into a girl. Plus none of you girls are ugly your all amazing and beautiful

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:22:41 -0800

thanks 4 the advice ....

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:20:36 -0800

Honey I promise u that if he luaghs with u he likes u

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:16:56 -0800

i dont think he will .... Frustrated theres nothing to like about me im ugly and i guess i have a useless exsitance. *forever alone* thats still an option

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:13:56 -0800

U should still be friend s ifhe likes u he will under stand

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:12:06 -0800

Don't give up smile

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:08:53 -0800

i have a crush on someone cx but idk if he likes me and i think he has a gf im not sure tho

cutepie233
cutepie233 wrote:
2013-10-21 04:51:42 -0700

This is sooo true it is time to go on with my life

Nevertoyoung483
Nevertoyoung483 wrote:
2013-06-03 19:05:00 -0700

Same thing is happening with me. I try to forget him but i cant, its hard. Try to look for signs. Thats what ive been doing to make up my mind about what i should do. Frustrated

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:21:52 -0700

You should find another person, or maybe your
not ready for a relationship!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-02-25 19:38:28 -0800

mmhhmm its hard but i got used to it move on move on move on

head_HUNTER2

codered wrote:
2011-06-28 13:31:33 -0700

i make me sad Frown

MissShai2011
MissShai2011 wrote:
2011-04-20 05:31:42 -0700

i feel the same way about this guy in my class.it breaks my heart to know how he feels:{

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I've been thinking about sex but it stands against everything I believe in, especially religion-w...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.