Comments

Dear Dish-It: Is It Time To Move On?

I have a huge crush on someone. Even though he told me he doesn’t like me I still feel like he does. But now he has a girlfriend and I’m starting to think he doesn’t like me after all. Should I stop liking him or not? Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:38:17 -0700

I had so many break ups in 2. Years and recently I had one yesterday I can't do this nomore *crys*

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:24:40 -0800

Ur welcome

max098
max098 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:23:51 -0800

Heres a tip from a guy himself if he treats you well makes sure your happy and shows he cares about you he's into you i mean i do that n i make it pretty obvious when I'm into a girl. Plus none of you girls are ugly your all amazing and beautiful

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:22:41 -0800

thanks 4 the advice ....

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:20:36 -0800

Honey I promise u that if he luaghs with u he likes u

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:16:56 -0800

i dont think he will .... Frustrated theres nothing to like about me im ugly and i guess i have a useless exsitance. *forever alone* thats still an option

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:13:56 -0800

U should still be friend s ifhe likes u he will under stand

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:12:06 -0800

Don't give up smile

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:08:53 -0800

i have a crush on someone cx but idk if he likes me and i think he has a gf im not sure tho

cutepie233
cutepie233 wrote:
2013-10-21 04:51:42 -0700

This is sooo true it is time to go on with my life

Nevertoyoung483
Nevertoyoung483 wrote:
2013-06-03 19:05:00 -0700

Same thing is happening with me. I try to forget him but i cant, its hard. Try to look for signs. Thats what ive been doing to make up my mind about what i should do. Frustrated

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:21:52 -0700

You should find another person, or maybe your
not ready for a relationship!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-02-25 19:38:28 -0800

mmhhmm its hard but i got used to it move on move on move on

head_HUNTER2

codered wrote:
2011-06-28 13:31:33 -0700

i make me sad Frown

MissShai2011
MissShai2011 wrote:
2011-04-20 05:31:42 -0700

i feel the same way about this guy in my class.it breaks my heart to know how he feels:{

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I've been thinking about sex but it stands against everything I believe in, especially religion-w...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair