Comments

Dear Dish-It: Is It Time To Move On?

I have a huge crush on someone. Even though he told me he doesn’t like me I still feel like he does. But now he has a girlfriend and I’m starting to think he doesn’t like me after all. Should I stop liking him or not? Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:38:17 -0700

I had so many break ups in 2. Years and recently I had one yesterday I can't do this nomore *crys*

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:24:40 -0800

Ur welcome

max098
max098 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:23:51 -0800

Heres a tip from a guy himself if he treats you well makes sure your happy and shows he cares about you he's into you i mean i do that n i make it pretty obvious when I'm into a girl. Plus none of you girls are ugly your all amazing and beautiful

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:22:41 -0800

thanks 4 the advice ....

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:20:36 -0800

Honey I promise u that if he luaghs with u he likes u

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:16:56 -0800

i dont think he will .... Frustrated theres nothing to like about me im ugly and i guess i have a useless exsitance. *forever alone* thats still an option

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:13:56 -0800

U should still be friend s ifhe likes u he will under stand

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:12:06 -0800

Don't give up smile

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:08:53 -0800

i have a crush on someone cx but idk if he likes me and i think he has a gf im not sure tho

cutepie233
cutepie233 wrote:
2013-10-21 04:51:42 -0700

This is sooo true it is time to go on with my life

Nevertoyoung483
Nevertoyoung483 wrote:
2013-06-03 19:05:00 -0700

Same thing is happening with me. I try to forget him but i cant, its hard. Try to look for signs. Thats what ive been doing to make up my mind about what i should do. Frustrated

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:21:52 -0700

You should find another person, or maybe your
not ready for a relationship!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-02-25 19:38:28 -0800

mmhhmm its hard but i got used to it move on move on move on

head_HUNTER2

codered wrote:
2011-06-28 13:31:33 -0700

i make me sad Frown

MissShai2011
MissShai2011 wrote:
2011-04-20 05:31:42 -0700

i feel the same way about this guy in my class.it breaks my heart to know how he feels:{

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I've been thinking about sex but it stands against everything I believe in, especially religion-w...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit