Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Is It Time To Move On?

I have a huge crush on someone. Even though he told me he doesn’t like me I still feel like he does. But now he has a girlfriend and I’m starting to think he doesn’t like me after all. Should I stop liking him or not? Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:38:17 -0700

I had so many break ups in 2. Years and recently I had one yesterday I can't do this nomore *crys*

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:24:40 -0800

Ur welcome

max098
max098 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:23:51 -0800

Heres a tip from a guy himself if he treats you well makes sure your happy and shows he cares about you he's into you i mean i do that n i make it pretty obvious when I'm into a girl. Plus none of you girls are ugly your all amazing and beautiful

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:22:41 -0800

thanks 4 the advice ....

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:20:36 -0800

Honey I promise u that if he luaghs with u he likes u

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:16:56 -0800

i dont think he will .... Frustrated theres nothing to like about me im ugly and i guess i have a useless exsitance. *forever alone* thats still an option

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:13:56 -0800

U should still be friend s ifhe likes u he will under stand

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:12:06 -0800

Don't give up smile

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:08:53 -0800

i have a crush on someone cx but idk if he likes me and i think he has a gf im not sure tho

cutepie233
cutepie233 wrote:
2013-10-21 04:51:42 -0700

This is sooo true it is time to go on with my life

Nevertoyoung483
Nevertoyoung483 wrote:
2013-06-03 19:05:00 -0700

Same thing is happening with me. I try to forget him but i cant, its hard. Try to look for signs. Thats what ive been doing to make up my mind about what i should do. Frustrated

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:21:52 -0700

You should find another person, or maybe your
not ready for a relationship!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-02-25 19:38:28 -0800

mmhhmm its hard but i got used to it move on move on move on

head_HUNTER2

codered wrote:
2011-06-28 13:31:33 -0700

i make me sad Frown

MissShai2011
MissShai2011 wrote:
2011-04-20 05:31:42 -0700

i feel the same way about this guy in my class.it breaks my heart to know how he feels:{

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I've been thinking about sex but it stands against everything I believe in, especially religion-w...

Snickers147
 :) Aww thank you :D
angelkittykat11
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it will change :) If they break up, at least expect it. I know you like his girlfriend, and you want them to stay together, but with all the fights, they might not. Don't be surprised if they do, and if they don't. Just hope for the best :D
Snickers147
Thanx c:  I will try to tell them how I feel
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
There's nothing you can do. There is no "Oh, well all you have to do is tell them how you feel" when it comes to this.
Snickers147
 :( Ugh!!!! My dad and his girlfriend is at it again, they are keep fighting everyday over stupid stuff, and I dont like it when they are fighting everyday and I feel bad for my little siblings and me hearing them fight everyday and the swearing and name calling everyday my little siblings are to young to learn swears and seeing their parents fight. I don't want a family that fights everyday I want a happy family that doesn't fight. I like my dads girlfriend she's nice to me and my little brother she buys us stuff we want and she gives me money when I need it, an I don't want her and my dad to break up she did a lot for me and my brother.    What should I do to make them stop fighting everyday? How should I make them love each other and to get along with each other?   Can anyone give me advice please