Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Denied It... They Always Do

I admitted I loved him. Now I don't hear from him. Every time I call or knock on their door they don't answer. I know they're there cuz the car is there, the lights are on and I can hear the TV. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-26 09:06:32 -0700

Huh, good advice told in a most interesting way...

JennyD

awesomegirl:] wrote:
2012-07-24 13:38:34 -0700

Asleep Confused

BFF101GIRL
BFF101GIRL wrote:
2012-07-24 10:22:08 -0700

TOTALY WITH YOU LIB1410!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-06-17 00:28:42 -0700

idk wut ta say

jenny_got_swagg
jenny_got_swagg wrote:
2012-02-26 18:54:10 -0800

this is why i like girls, most of the time im the dominate person n im NOT gonna cheat

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-05-20 15:20:43 -0700

y r u comin to kidzworld for help

sexii_guy1254
sexii_guy1254 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:12:58 -0700

Wow.
Just WOW.

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:07:33 -0700

Hey look at the bottom of the article where it says related stories.. They have one that says "I Want To Commit Sucide" wow

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:04:12 -0700

Never keep your feeling inside

3_aly_3
3_aly_3 wrote:
2010-07-28 12:41:24 -0700

i knw the feelin =[ but dnt let that get u down u have to move on

F1020123812109

Have You Ever Had It So Bad You...?

• Followed your crush home... everyday.
  • Phone the crush over and over, but hang up everytime they answer.
  • Whoa! That's freaky - I'd never act like that.
  • All of the above.

I am going to the movies with my crush on Friday. I've never had strong feelings for anyone and n...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)