Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Denied It... They Always Do

I admitted I loved him. Now I don't hear from him. Every time I call or knock on their door they don't answer. I know they're there cuz the car is there, the lights are on and I can hear the TV. Back to Article

JennyD

awesomegirl:] wrote:
2012-07-24 13:38:34 -0700

Asleep Confused

BFF101GIRL
BFF101GIRL wrote:
2012-07-24 10:22:08 -0700

TOTALY WITH YOU LIB1410!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-06-17 00:28:42 -0700

idk wut ta say

jenny_got_swagg
jenny_got_swagg wrote:
2012-02-26 18:54:10 -0800

this is why i like girls, most of the time im the dominate person n im NOT gonna cheat

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-05-20 15:20:43 -0700

y r u comin to kidzworld for help

sexii_guy1254
sexii_guy1254 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:12:58 -0700

Wow.
Just WOW.

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:07:33 -0700

Hey look at the bottom of the article where it says related stories.. They have one that says "I Want To Commit Sucide" wow

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:04:12 -0700

Never keep your feeling inside

3_aly_3
3_aly_3 wrote:
2010-07-28 12:41:24 -0700

i knw the feelin =[ but dnt let that get u down u have to move on

F1020123812109

Have You Ever Had It So Bad You...?

• Followed your crush home... everyday.
  • Phone the crush over and over, but hang up everytime they answer.
  • Whoa! That's freaky - I'd never act like that.
  • All of the above.

I am going to the movies with my crush on Friday. I've never had strong feelings for anyone and n...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....