Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Denied It... They Always Do

I admitted I loved him. Now I don't hear from him. Every time I call or knock on their door they don't answer. I know they're there cuz the car is there, the lights are on and I can hear the TV. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-26 09:06:32 -0700

Huh, good advice told in a most interesting way...

JennyD

awesomegirl:] wrote:
2012-07-24 13:38:34 -0700

Asleep Confused

BFF101GIRL
BFF101GIRL wrote:
2012-07-24 10:22:08 -0700

TOTALY WITH YOU LIB1410!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-06-17 00:28:42 -0700

idk wut ta say

jenny_got_swagg
jenny_got_swagg wrote:
2012-02-26 18:54:10 -0800

this is why i like girls, most of the time im the dominate person n im NOT gonna cheat

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-05-20 15:20:43 -0700

y r u comin to kidzworld for help

sexii_guy1254
sexii_guy1254 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:12:58 -0700

Wow.
Just WOW.

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:07:33 -0700

Hey look at the bottom of the article where it says related stories.. They have one that says "I Want To Commit Sucide" wow

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:04:12 -0700

Never keep your feeling inside

3_aly_3
3_aly_3 wrote:
2010-07-28 12:41:24 -0700

i knw the feelin =[ but dnt let that get u down u have to move on

F1020123812109

Have You Ever Had It So Bad You...?

• Followed your crush home... everyday.
  • Phone the crush over and over, but hang up everytime they answer.
  • Whoa! That's freaky - I'd never act like that.
  • All of the above.

I am going to the movies with my crush on Friday. I've never had strong feelings for anyone and n...

kaykay2002