Comments

We Love Candy!

We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East Coast, delivering unique styles that specialize in graphic “evil candy” t-shirts that introduce a bunch of irresistible “sweet” candy characters. Back to Article

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-01-12 14:36:13 -0800

@Uniqually Meh:Me too!!D@MN

LocoLala
LocoLala wrote:
2013-01-12 14:32:37 -0800

I WOULDNT WANT A SHIRT WITH FOOD ON THEM ITS RETARTDED

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2013-01-12 14:26:34 -0800

O_o I thought it was gon be bout real candy haha oh

Realdiva2000
Realdiva2000 wrote:
2013-01-12 14:12:47 -0800

i luv dah pink shirt
thats my favorite color

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2013-01-12 14:10:45 -0800

I luv candy too! Luv the outfits!

oswa11
oswa11 wrote:
2013-01-12 13:14:43 -0800

Retarted!

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-12 12:45:02 -0800

Tell the whole world about food through T-shirts

sierra867

FallenAngel34 wrote:
2012-04-27 19:29:58 -0700

i want some popcorn now

Blackwater101
Blackwater101 wrote:
2012-04-27 19:15:35 -0700

i usually wouldnt like these but they are cute

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-04-27 19:12:15 -0700

I love these styles! Awesome, i'm totally buying one. maybe the pink and brown one!

Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98 wrote:
2012-04-27 19:04:21 -0700

I like the pink and brown one cuteee.

-female.weezy!
-female.weezy! wrote:
2012-04-27 19:03:56 -0700

Im nott even gone comment...

angelkake99

angelkake99 wrote:
2012-04-27 18:12:57 -0700

awww im alone on purple

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-04-27 18:04:06 -0700

only if thy had purple who argrees with me

Nisha to cute to be Bhadd
Nisha to cute to be Bhadd wrote:
2012-04-27 18:02:42 -0700

i luv pink

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Who doesn't love Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Kidzworld has some great clips from the...

GlimmeringSky16