Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming wrote:
2015-01-10 19:25:10 -0800

Except the tootsie rolls, but still, lots of people love them!

report
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming wrote:
2015-01-10 19:24:11 -0800

Meh, in my opinion, this list is slightly inaccurate. I like raisins... and suckers... and all of the other stuff that's edible.

report
Minecraft77
Minecraft77 wrote:
2014-11-16 16:16:45 -0800

I love candy corn.its like corn chips. You call them corn but they taste nothing like them!

report
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick wrote:
2014-11-14 13:03:03 -0800

I disagree on the fun size and hard candy. I, for one, ADORE hard candy and fun size chocolate. However, the other ones are right. Although, if they give you peanut butter with your apple, it is good... yum... :P

report
xoxo-Lexie
xoxo-Lexie wrote:
2014-11-10 14:23:21 -0800

Lollipops are great though.

report
melanie444
melanie444 wrote:
2014-11-01 18:30:33 -0700

chocolates i think would rock

report
melanie444
melanie444 wrote:
2014-11-01 18:30:32 -0700

chocolates i think would rock

report
QuillWriter
QuillWriter wrote:
2014-11-01 18:03:38 -0700

Yeah me too. This is opinions not most voted! I mean I get the baked goods because people could poison them and the tooth brush cause we get one every time we go to the dentist (or at least I do,). but why?

report
xXKittyCandyLuvXx
xXKittyCandyLuvXx wrote:
2014-11-01 17:11:13 -0700

What are these people saying?! I think the Tootsie Rolls are as good as boss! And if these people don't like them, then they've got a problem. Angry

report
jemadonx64
jemadonx64 wrote:
2014-11-01 16:06:43 -0700

Now hold up, hold up... Candy corn are boss

report
KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-11-01 16:00:22 -0700

I love apples. No. 1 is pretty fine. So is No. 8, I love candy corn, it's really not that bad.

report
crazy200
crazy200 wrote:
2014-10-27 07:16:29 -0700

lol really that's sad cheap ppl these dys

report
KittensRule98
KittensRule98 wrote:
2014-10-25 11:37:03 -0700

True but I honestly don't really care what I get, as long as it's packaged

report
Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 wrote:
2014-10-23 17:56:47 -0700

toothbrushes???? they said worst CANDY
I woudn't really care for no. 1. I hate cavities and diabetes.
worst part? MY MOM IS A DENTIST

report
Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:43:18 -0800

apples

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-04 13:23:23 -0800

TOOTHBRUSHES....... must be a dentist

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-03 16:36:29 -0800

Omg.. FULL SIZED CANDY BARS!?!? My grand parents hand out little chip bags of every kind of chip Big Grin

report
Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-03 16:35:13 -0800

Eww!! Dusty..Ughh

report
skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-11-03 16:33:15 -0800

i disagre 1-4 6 and 8 I ♥ candy corn ....... plz

report
lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-02 19:42:18 -0700

true.

report
back to story
F1122666708015

What's Your Fave Candy?

  • Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

related stories

Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
reply 23 minutes
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
reply about 15 hours
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
reply about 17 hours
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
One braid :p 
reply about 21 hours