Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Minecraft77
Minecraft77 wrote:
2014-11-16 16:16:45 -0800

I love candy corn.its like corn chips. You call them corn but they taste nothing like them!

sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick wrote:
2014-11-14 13:03:03 -0800

I disagree on the fun size and hard candy. I, for one, ADORE hard candy and fun size chocolate. However, the other ones are right. Although, if they give you peanut butter with your apple, it is good... yum... :P

xoxo-Lexie
xoxo-Lexie wrote:
2014-11-10 14:23:21 -0800

Lollipops are great though.

melanie444
melanie444 wrote:
2014-11-01 18:30:33 -0700

chocolates i think would rock

melanie444
melanie444 wrote:
2014-11-01 18:30:32 -0700

chocolates i think would rock

QuillWriter
QuillWriter wrote:
2014-11-01 18:03:38 -0700

Yeah me too. This is opinions not most voted! I mean I get the baked goods because people could poison them and the tooth brush cause we get one every time we go to the dentist (or at least I do,). but why?

xXKittyCandyLuvXx
xXKittyCandyLuvXx wrote:
2014-11-01 17:11:13 -0700

What are these people saying?! I think the Tootsie Rolls are as good as boss! And if these people don't like them, then they've got a problem. Angry

jemadonx64
jemadonx64 wrote:
2014-11-01 16:06:43 -0700

Now hold up, hold up... Candy corn are boss

KittehFace
KittehFace wrote:
2014-11-01 16:00:22 -0700

I love apples. No. 1 is pretty fine. So is No. 8, I love candy corn, it's really not that bad.

crazy200
crazy200 wrote:
2014-10-27 07:16:29 -0700

lol really that's sad cheap ppl these dys

KittensRule98
KittensRule98 wrote:
2014-10-25 11:37:03 -0700

True but I honestly don't really care what I get, as long as it's packaged

Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 wrote:
2014-10-23 17:56:47 -0700

toothbrushes???? they said worst CANDY
I woudn't really care for no. 1. I hate cavities and diabetes.
worst part? MY MOM IS A DENTIST

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:43:18 -0800

apples

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-04 13:23:23 -0800

TOOTHBRUSHES....... must be a dentist

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-03 16:36:29 -0800

Omg.. FULL SIZED CANDY BARS!?!? My grand parents hand out little chip bags of every kind of chip Big Grin

Dean_my_love3

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.