Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:43:18 -0800

apples

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-04 13:23:23 -0800

TOOTHBRUSHES....... must be a dentist

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-03 16:36:29 -0800

Omg.. FULL SIZED CANDY BARS!?!? My grand parents hand out little chip bags of every kind of chip Big Grin

Dean_my_love3

scarletletter wrote:
2013-11-02 02:08:27 -0700

AWESOME DID U WRITE TIS ONE

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-01 19:00:00 -0700

i luvv totsie rolls and cookies and apples!!!!

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2013-11-01 18:27:57 -0700

I sometimes like to let one bite candies melt in my mouth

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2013-11-01 18:27:31 -0700

I like tootsie rolls even if they are waxy stuff :3
Plus

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-11-01 08:58:44 -0700

I love tootsie rolls

charlieluck123
charlieluck123 wrote:
2013-11-01 08:13:55 -0700

sweet tarts and warheads smile

IlluminateItEllieex
IlluminateItEllieex wrote:
2013-11-01 07:59:21 -0700

I actually love Tootsie Rolls :o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-01 07:54:52 -0700

an apple e.o

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-11-01 07:53:29 -0700

What is the worst candy you received this year?!

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 15:37:54 -0700

toothbrush is not candy btw
apples? APPLES!!!
raisions? on halloween? what the heck people!

partys111