Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:24:28 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

Blieber22
Blieber22 wrote:
2012-10-27 21:23:44 -0700

some of these are kinda stupid.

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:22:23 -0700

Yea tony your right

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:19:29 -0700

~Elysia Im Jaaayyy Kaaayyy Your Probbly With That Dereck!! ^___^ While Im All Alone

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:16:44 -0700

@tony wow what a jerk...

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:13:40 -0700

@Elysia Its Not Being Desperate, Its Me Getting Girls!! Unlike You!! :P Haha Just Kidddoo

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-10-27 21:09:34 -0700

@tony your a jerk! Why would u be going around saying your single?! desperate much?!

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 21:05:10 -0700

@Juliana And You Look Like A Raisin!!! xD

_J U L I A N A_
_J U L I A N A_ wrote:
2012-10-27 21:01:56 -0700

Tony Chocolate Is Ugly Like Your face' ❤!!

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-27 20:21:22 -0700

Candy is awesome, You argument is invalid

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-27 20:21:22 -0700

Candy is awesome, You argument is invalid

#$w@qq3R#
#$w@qq3R# wrote:
2012-10-27 20:04:27 -0700

How Did Fun-Sized Choclate Get On Worst Candies For Holloween??? -_- Oh And Guess Whos Single!!! This Person So HMU! ^-^

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481
* Obey Swaqq *_2261481 wrote:
2012-10-27 20:04:26 -0700

I like Sour Skittles

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-10-27 19:56:48 -0700

i hate hard candy raisins and jelly beans unless there sour

and since when are toothbrushes affiliate halloween it's about costumes & candy!

marianneisthebest_2284623
marianneisthebest_2284623 wrote:
2012-10-27 19:38:17 -0700

candy is all about halloween and the costumes r for everyone to see what u can really be

queenkiki
queenkiki wrote:
2012-10-27 18:53:52 -0700

I agree wth #1

purplesing
purplesing wrote:
2012-10-27 18:49:27 -0700

I like candy corn tootsie rolls and baked cookies oh and don't forget the funsized. chocolate

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-10-27 18:36:48 -0700

so do i

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-10-27 18:35:58 -0700

I Like Tootsie Rolls :0

Keisha's Swaq
Keisha's Swaq wrote:
2012-10-27 18:18:36 -0700

really apples and toothbrush..because just plain dumb

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.