Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481
* Obey Swaqq *_2261481 wrote:
2012-10-27 20:04:26 -0700

I like Sour Skittles

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-10-27 19:56:48 -0700

i hate hard candy raisins and jelly beans unless there sour

and since when are toothbrushes affiliate halloween it's about costumes & candy!

marianneisthebest_2284623
marianneisthebest_2284623 wrote:
2012-10-27 19:38:17 -0700

candy is all about halloween and the costumes r for everyone to see what u can really be

queenkiki
queenkiki wrote:
2012-10-27 18:53:52 -0700

I agree wth #1

purplesing
purplesing wrote:
2012-10-27 18:49:27 -0700

I like candy corn tootsie rolls and baked cookies oh and don't forget the funsized. chocolate

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-10-27 18:36:48 -0700

so do i

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-10-27 18:35:58 -0700

I Like Tootsie Rolls :0

Keisha's Swaq
Keisha's Swaq wrote:
2012-10-27 18:18:36 -0700

really apples and toothbrush..because just plain dumb

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-27 18:17:18 -0700

All I Got To Saay Is ... Smfh

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481
* Obey Swaqq *_2261481 wrote:
2012-10-27 18:15:26 -0700

Who Will Give Out Tothbrushes And Apples ??
O.o

;Sweerve
;Sweerve wrote:
2012-10-27 18:01:07 -0700

Lol apples.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-10-27 18:00:35 -0700

Candy corn. (Ughhh)

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-10-27 17:49:03 -0700

who dosent like dum dum suckers!?!?!!?!??! Raspberry

lilly84856
lilly84856 wrote:
2012-10-27 17:48:04 -0700

Not a big fan of candy sorry peeps

naataaliaa.(:

L.O.v.e13 B.u.G13. wrote:
2012-10-27 16:59:03 -0700

all of that is shizzzzzz except 4..... dum dums i love them Big Grin

KaylaBeThatGirl
KaylaBeThatGirl wrote:
2012-10-27 16:56:09 -0700

People get candy corn when they wanna be cheap

allme89
allme89 wrote:
2012-10-27 16:46:11 -0700

candy corn EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-27 16:44:06 -0700

Ughhh Candy Corn -____-

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT