Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

FynnLovesKitties
FynnLovesKitties wrote:
2012-10-24 17:40:00 -0700

candy corn... ugh

no frends aany where
no frends aany where wrote:
2012-10-24 17:38:13 -0700

Hahahahha the most thing I hate in these is apple Tongue Out

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481
* Obey Swaqq *_2261481 wrote:
2012-10-24 17:38:02 -0700

Word .... I Hate Jelly Beans

Aly is sweet:)_1678708
Aly is sweet:)_1678708 wrote:
2012-10-24 17:36:21 -0700

what the f.... CANDY CORN is THE BEST!! why do they say its nasty? 0.o

xXChibiNerdyXx
xXChibiNerdyXx wrote:
2012-10-24 16:25:45 -0700

cram soda is the best kind of dum dum!o and mystery...

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-10-24 16:03:42 -0700

why are they saying apples are a good thing when they give em to u theyre dangerouse they could have a blade a needle or poison inside of them!!!!!!!!!! and fun size candy sucks but come on people whos really gana buy huge candys for one person! ? -_- :d

eshballs
eshballs wrote:
2012-10-24 16:01:00 -0700

toothbrushes really o evry time i eat peace of candy i have my lucky toothbrush handy

oswa11
oswa11 wrote:
2012-10-24 15:29:51 -0700

Toothbrushes really! Who wants that 4 halloween

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:34:27 -0700

I like fun sized candy!

Obey_My Mindless Luv
Obey_My Mindless Luv wrote:
2012-10-24 14:11:20 -0700

I love candy corn that And tootsie rolls n the fun-sized candy but .... Whats Up with that other crap

jjtjp2020
jjtjp2020 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:05:27 -0700

i like half of that list

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:02:00 -0700

Oh KW, you got it wrong! Candy corn and tootsie rolls are wonderful! And fun-sized candy? Really? I love fun-sized candy! D:

hellokitty88
hellokitty88 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:01:32 -0700

wow some of these pieces of candy be good yall can just take some of those off of there for good......................

dom03
dom03 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:53:44 -0700

y would u put fun-sized candy and candy corn in there!

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:37:59 -0700

numbers

love2dance99
love2dance99 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:35:42 -0700

and number 4

love2dance99
love2dance99 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:35:05 -0700

Hey,I like number six.I like number one 2.

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-10-24 08:12:52 -0700

who's getting it

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-10-24 08:12:37 -0700

i once got a juice box but it was good and the candy ones all depend on the person who's getting it

*Me-So-Pretty*_2270768
*Me-So-Pretty*_2270768 wrote:
2012-10-24 06:34:49 -0700

Wat about toys!?.....

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!