Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

FynnLovesKitties
FynnLovesKitties wrote:
2012-10-24 17:40:00 -0700

candy corn... ugh

no frends aany where
no frends aany where wrote:
2012-10-24 17:38:13 -0700

Hahahahha the most thing I hate in these is apple Tongue Out

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481
* Obey Swaqq *_2261481 wrote:
2012-10-24 17:38:02 -0700

Word .... I Hate Jelly Beans

Aly is sweet:)_1678708
Aly is sweet:)_1678708 wrote:
2012-10-24 17:36:21 -0700

what the f.... CANDY CORN is THE BEST!! why do they say its nasty? 0.o

xXChibiNerdyXx
xXChibiNerdyXx wrote:
2012-10-24 16:25:45 -0700

cram soda is the best kind of dum dum!o and mystery...

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-10-24 16:03:42 -0700

why are they saying apples are a good thing when they give em to u theyre dangerouse they could have a blade a needle or poison inside of them!!!!!!!!!! and fun size candy sucks but come on people whos really gana buy huge candys for one person! ? -_- :d

eshballs
eshballs wrote:
2012-10-24 16:01:00 -0700

toothbrushes really o evry time i eat peace of candy i have my lucky toothbrush handy

oswa11
oswa11 wrote:
2012-10-24 15:29:51 -0700

Toothbrushes really! Who wants that 4 halloween

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:34:27 -0700

I like fun sized candy!

Obey_My Mindless Luv
Obey_My Mindless Luv wrote:
2012-10-24 14:11:20 -0700

I love candy corn that And tootsie rolls n the fun-sized candy but .... Whats Up with that other crap

jjtjp2020
jjtjp2020 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:05:27 -0700

i like half of that list

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:02:00 -0700

Oh KW, you got it wrong! Candy corn and tootsie rolls are wonderful! And fun-sized candy? Really? I love fun-sized candy! D:

hellokitty88
hellokitty88 wrote:
2012-10-24 14:01:32 -0700

wow some of these pieces of candy be good yall can just take some of those off of there for good......................

dom03
dom03 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:53:44 -0700

y would u put fun-sized candy and candy corn in there!

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:37:59 -0700

numbers

love2dance99
love2dance99 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:35:42 -0700

and number 4

love2dance99
love2dance99 wrote:
2012-10-24 13:35:05 -0700

Hey,I like number six.I like number one 2.

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-10-24 08:12:52 -0700

who's getting it

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-10-24 08:12:37 -0700

i once got a juice box but it was good and the candy ones all depend on the person who's getting it

*Me-So-Pretty*_2270768
*Me-So-Pretty*_2270768 wrote:
2012-10-24 06:34:49 -0700

Wat about toys!?.....

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour