Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-10-24 06:31:03 -0700

this candy is horrible

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-24 05:24:23 -0700

omg this is gay lol

-Memories
-Memories wrote:
2012-10-24 04:29:45 -0700

HUH? What about A ROCK..?

vampire girl 12
vampire girl 12 wrote:
2012-10-24 02:46:17 -0700

TOOTH BRUSHES?
OMG

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-23 21:06:12 -0700

and candy corn?!?!?!? but toothbrushes are a bit gay

i luv sports!

JVG21 wrote:
2012-10-23 20:34:51 -0700

Why the hell so they have tooth brushes in this?!??! And candy corn is beast

BendGravity-
BendGravity- wrote:
2012-10-23 20:11:01 -0700

wtf candy corns the best

LuvD3mH@t3r$

Emosky490 wrote:
2012-03-31 10:10:21 -0700

ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

PartyRockahGirl2016
PartyRockahGirl2016 wrote:
2011-11-06 07:14:25 -0800

I love Jellybeans, but NOT loose ones!!!That's just gross!

RainbowTanaRocks!!!
RainbowTanaRocks!!! wrote:
2011-10-12 07:20:20 -0700

u right,i hate EVERYTHING on that list. smile

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-10-09 16:48:24 -0700

candy corn shame! i love cc's. free apples god wat is this and an-e-way apple is a friut

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-07 16:51:26 -0700

I HATE CANDY CORN, TOTTSIE ROLLS, AND RAISONS! who would give that out for halooween?!?!? idiots

XxlilmzswaggerXx
XxlilmzswaggerXx wrote:
2011-10-07 16:33:03 -0700

i love this candies

Kaitymay820
Kaitymay820 wrote:
2011-10-07 16:28:00 -0700

awww i love all of these! except for the raisens hehe i luve toothbrushes

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-10-06 14:33:50 -0700

and they have carmel candy corn. does any store sell candy corn wrapped in little tiny packages with only a few candy corn in them? just wondering. ive just never seen that before

What's Your Fave Candy?