Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-29 04:56:30 -0700

They are not all that bad! And I LOVE apples! smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-29 04:52:30 -0700

most of them are not bad......

LadyLania
LadyLania wrote:
2013-10-29 00:50:03 -0700

Dusty jelly beans... yummy...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-28 20:57:28 -0700

Umbers 6-8 are okay but the reason baked goods is cuz of cookies!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-28 20:56:43 -0700

Neighborhood doesn't hand out the full sized candy bars even though we are rich.

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-10-28 12:26:44 -0700

why in the world would u want a rock

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-28 07:05:41 -0700

I don't think anyone needs more toothbrushes

InsertCleverUsername
InsertCleverUsername wrote:
2013-10-28 06:44:23 -0700

Yep, 'cause I totally wanted a rock for Halloween.

makebutter
makebutter wrote:
2013-10-28 05:46:12 -0700

how could you not want these candys there so good

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-10-28 02:31:38 -0700

OhhMy Lanta really complaining over what's the good candy and not the good candy...get what you get don't throw a fight..all of them look like candys that mostly everyone eats but yet denies...Frustrated

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2013-10-28 02:19:55 -0700

whats wrong with them?
you get what you get...

lami123
lami123 wrote:
2013-10-28 01:52:55 -0700

hhmmmhhh!!!!

princess1213love
princess1213love wrote:
2013-10-27 17:35:58 -0700

i hope i dont get a tooth brush r apple i can do tht on my own no candy thts jux rong

armysister10
armysister10 wrote:
2013-10-27 17:15:53 -0700

why would they pass out toothbrushes they could be used for all we know

SHEADRAKELOVER3

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT