Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Worst Halloween Candy Ever

Sure, there's the costumes, the ghost stories and the pranks – but deep down we all know the best thing about Halloween is THE CANDY! That’s why we’re listing the WORST Halloween treats of all time! Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-29 04:56:30 -0700

They are not all that bad! And I LOVE apples! smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-29 04:52:30 -0700

most of them are not bad......

LadyLania
LadyLania wrote:
2013-10-29 00:50:03 -0700

Dusty jelly beans... yummy...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-28 20:57:28 -0700

Umbers 6-8 are okay but the reason baked goods is cuz of cookies!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-28 20:56:43 -0700

Neighborhood doesn't hand out the full sized candy bars even though we are rich.

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-10-28 12:26:44 -0700

why in the world would u want a rock

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-28 07:05:41 -0700

I don't think anyone needs more toothbrushes

InsertCleverUsername
InsertCleverUsername wrote:
2013-10-28 06:44:23 -0700

Yep, 'cause I totally wanted a rock for Halloween.

makebutter
makebutter wrote:
2013-10-28 05:46:12 -0700

how could you not want these candys there so good

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-10-28 02:31:38 -0700

OhhMy Lanta really complaining over what's the good candy and not the good candy...get what you get don't throw a fight..all of them look like candys that mostly everyone eats but yet denies...Frustrated

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2013-10-28 02:19:55 -0700

whats wrong with them?
you get what you get...

lami123
lami123 wrote:
2013-10-28 01:52:55 -0700

hhmmmhhh!!!!

princess1213love
princess1213love wrote:
2013-10-27 17:35:58 -0700

i hope i dont get a tooth brush r apple i can do tht on my own no candy thts jux rong

armysister10
armysister10 wrote:
2013-10-27 17:15:53 -0700

why would they pass out toothbrushes they could be used for all we know

SHEADRAKELOVER3

What's Your Fave Candy?

• Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_halloween-chocolate-bars-micro
Ah … some chocolate never goes out of style! From – these are the Halloween treats ...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D